PDA

View Full Version : Very fast TD impressive

DragonNRG
07-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Hgh Frag

WesleyInman
07-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Thank you for the thread and the review.

MUCH appreciated :)

Milford King
07-02-2020, 12:56 PM
Hgh Frag

thinking about jumping on this craze once my equipment is in place. You use it much? Do you have any torso before and after pics? The ole love handles got outta hand ... Iím ready for cardio ... just wanted a boost... howís the fat burning accelerated with this stuff?

Bigtoe
07-02-2020, 01:18 PM
thinking about jumping on this craze once my equipment is in place. You use it much? Do you have any torso before and after pics? The ole love handles got outta hand ... Iím ready for cardio ... just wanted a boost... howís the fat burning accelerated with this stuff? Curious myself, think I will place a order tonight. What's the usage protocol on this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DragonNRG
07-02-2020, 03:20 PM
thinking about jumping on this craze once my equipment is in place. You use it much? Do you have any torso before and after pics? The ole love handles got outta hand ... Iím ready for cardio ... just wanted a boost... howís the fat burning accelerated with this stuff?

Im pretty fat right now so I wonít post pics yet but after an 8 week cycle Iíll throw some before and afters up. Iíve never tried it but from what Iíve read you can stack it with hgh in the same pin.

Iíve heard of people saying frag has 10x the fat burning power of hgh alone.

DragonNRG
07-02-2020, 03:21 PM
Curious myself, think I will place a order tonight. What's the usage protocol on this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Starting at 500mcg a day in the morning before fasted cardio. Then Iíll ramp up to 1000mcg a day once dialed in.
Ive also read around here that the half-life once reconstituted is only 48 hours so you have to use it quick.

DragonNRG
07-03-2020, 09:09 AM
Finished 60 minutes faster cardio on the peloton this morning. Normally when I finish I have a small pool of sweat under the bike mostly because hgh makes you sweat profusely. After taking 3 iu hgh with 500mcg frag there were 2 pools of sweat under the bike, one on each side.

Anyways I can tell a difference after just the first pin. In about a week Iíll be doing 3iu hgh and 500mcg frag am and the same thing before bed.