• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Since gyms have been closed

GKelly84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The gyms in my area still have the free weight areas closed only allowing group classes with social distancing so this is what I have been reduced to. 630lbs of plates, cable machine, leg curl/extension, and a squat/bench rack, adjustable 10-50lb dumbells. Its not much but its enough to keep up a 4 day full body split maybe even better because I don't have to wait on other people to jump on the equipment I want to use.Whats everyone else's home setups look like post some pics

Pretty cool

The gyms in my area still have the free weight areas closed only allowing group classes with social distancing so this is what I have been reduced to. 630lbs of plates, cable machine, leg curl/extension, and a squat/bench rack, adjustable 10-50lb dumbells. Its not much but its enough to keep up a 4 day full body split maybe even better because I don't have to wait on other people to jump on the equipment I want to use.Whats everyone else's home setups look like post some pics

Back