PDA

View Full Version : SX Log and Bloodwork

Padawan
07-01-2020, 04:00 PM
After talking to Redbird (super awesome guy) I was able to pick up some test and Dbol and I told him I would do bloodwork on it. I will follow ASF protocol, people know me as no bullshit, I will report weekly and will post bloodwork good or bad. Redbird is aware of that and Iím very confident he will be a staple source here.

TA Fast Af
presentation A+

all around solid. Will post pics and weekly updates tomorrow and also the protocol I will be following.

stay tuned

-Pada

lifter916
07-01-2020, 04:55 PM
After talking to Redbird (super awesome guy) I was able to pick up some test and Dbol and I told him I would do bloodwork on it. I will follow ASF protocol, people know me as no bullshit, I will report weekly and will post bloodwork good or bad. Redbird is aware of that and Iím very confident he will be a staple source here.

TA Fast Af
presentation A+

all around solid. Will post pics and weekly updates tomorrow and also the protocol I will be following.

stay tuned

-PadaSounds good. I'll follow. [emoji106]

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

RedBird
07-02-2020, 06:05 AM
Thank you

CompoundLifts31
07-03-2020, 06:47 AM
Subbed!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Padawan
07-03-2020, 06:40 PM
Day 1. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 3. 300mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 7. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 14. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 21. 600mg Cypionate or Enanthate

Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl +or- 150ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

montego posted this in lab fourm, will be following it to a T. Today was day 3.
oil flows smooth thru a 23gauge second pin in delt completely painless as the first.

3rd day on dbol , very early to tell but at work last three days I noticed mild back pump while working and the pump in the gym was nice tonight, very excited to see how these play out. Starting weight is 201.

stay tuned

mayhem124
07-04-2020, 03:23 AM
Subbed...

dustined83
07-04-2020, 04:57 AM
Subbed. This source is confident and I like it

Jswole220
07-04-2020, 06:44 AM

TA Fast Af
presentation A+

stay tuned

-Pada

out of curiosity did you tell him you were doing bloods before your package shipped?

maxmuscle1
07-04-2020, 07:19 AM
Subbed

Max[emoji1690]

Padawan
07-05-2020, 05:16 AM
out of curiosity did you tell him you were doing bloods before your package shipped?

after they were already shipped.

WaterTurkey
07-05-2020, 05:23 AM
Padawan and the PROTOCOL.

Itís so simple.

Thanks for running it Pada.

lifter6973
07-05-2020, 02:38 PM
so you are taking dbol with the 600 protocol? Are you taking an AI or anything else- Any GH?
I really don't think most of that stuff will skew total test numbers but they definitely could have an effect on other testing measurements.

after they were already shipped.

Padawan
07-05-2020, 07:06 PM
so you are taking dbol with the 600 protocol? Are you taking an AI or anything else- Any GH?
I really don't think most of that stuff will skew total test numbers but they definitely could have an effect on other testing measurements.

just test and dbol.
tuesday will be a 600mg dose

Sherk
07-06-2020, 04:23 AM
just test and dbol.

ASF protocol calls for no other aas to be ran. Just testosterone. No AI, no orals, no other injectables.

lifter6973
07-06-2020, 05:27 AM
Have you done that before with no AI? I would think you are going to need an AI.

just test and dbol.

RedBird
07-06-2020, 06:32 AM
Have you done that before with no AI? I would think you are going to need an AI.

Good question.
Will you run Nolvadex?

Padawan
07-07-2020, 05:23 AM
Running nothing. I want clear cut testing. I can deal with sides. Discontinued the dbol as of now till results come back.

Padawan
07-07-2020, 05:28 AM
ASF protocol calls for no other aas to be ran. Just testosterone. No AI, no orals, no other injectables.

discontinued. Thank you

Padawan
07-10-2020, 06:16 PM
Asf was down was having hard time did my 600mg dose, right glute, smooth as butter.

Jaxz
07-11-2020, 05:51 AM
Not running a AI at them doses is not a very good thing . Protocol or not . Protocol mist be set up for trt doses .

Just in my opinion of course

Padawan
07-12-2020, 07:02 AM
Not running a AI at them doses is not a very good thing . Protocol or not . Protocol mist be set up for trt doses .

I agree, I have AI on deck and soon as I pull blood Iím going to be adding tren and an oral plus AI, strictly doing this for research purposes on this lab.

frank zazz
07-12-2020, 12:09 PM

I have ran this exact protocol probably 20 times and have never ran into any problems with e2. It is only a month and I take an ai right after blood draw .

Padawan
07-17-2020, 04:39 AM
Took my 600mg dose 3 days ago, sorry life showed up and didnít make it to the fourm, still on track, one more shot then week for results :)

loving the ďfeelingĒ up 4lbs 204.9 morning weight this morning

RedBird
07-28-2020, 08:37 AM
Keep us posted

WaterTurkey
07-28-2020, 08:39 AM
Very excited to see both yours and Sherkís results.

Sent from my Palm Pilot using Trannytalk

THEJOKER
07-28-2020, 09:42 AM
It will be nice to see ASF bloods. I have done bloods a few times, and there are many others on many boards. But the ASF way will be a nice change to see [emoji1320]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/b040c52b799a77c49dc2f6b3b59f4149.jpg

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Padawan
07-31-2020, 09:53 AM
Pulling bloods Tuesday. Itíll be 6 days out from last pin, had to extend a little longer but will be able to see results of analytics.

stay tuned :)

maxmuscle1
07-31-2020, 12:14 PM
Pulling bloods Tuesday. Itíll be 6 days out from last pin, had to extend a little longer but will be able to see results of analytics.

Tuned in [emoji106][emoji123]

Max

THEJOKER
08-03-2020, 10:20 AM

Tomorrow is the day!?

Padawan
08-03-2020, 06:17 PM
Pulling at 8am

Lozo61479
08-03-2020, 10:45 PM
Pulling at 8am

Nice!! Canít wait to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padawan
08-05-2020, 12:19 PM
Pulled little after 8am yesterday, should have results tomorrow or next day id imagine, didnít get call today.

THEJOKER
08-06-2020, 10:30 AM
Pulled little after 8am yesterday, should have results tomorrow or next day id imagine, didnít get call today.

Did you get them?

Padawan
08-07-2020, 08:01 AM
Pulled labs.
this was at my family doctor, and I mentioned to him I needed an uncapped test to take to an endocrinologist for fertility work, multiple times I told him make sure it shows over 1500 if possible. I was ensured it would be.

turns out test was capped :( Iím sorry!!

greater than 1500. So we know thereís plenty of hormone but passing result was around 2200ish

THEJOKER
08-07-2020, 08:04 AM
Pulled labs.
this was at my family doctor, and I mentioned to him I needed an uncapped test to take to an endocrinologist for fertility work, multiple times I told him make sure it shows over 1500 if possible. I was ensured it would be.

greater than 1500. So we know thereís plenty of hormone but passing result was around 2200ish

DUDE! All MDs will cap. They want to see physiological range. Ugh! You should have paid out of pocket at Ultalabs. Thanks for the effort but this doesnít really show anything or help anyone.

At 600mg a wk you would have been over 2200 my friend easily.

Thanks [emoji1317]

Padawan
08-07-2020, 08:05 AM
Iím still running, and plan to pay out of pocket, sorry mr joker atleast it shows people you have hormone in your vial

- - - Updated - - -

Iím still running, and plan to pay out of pocket, sorry mr joker atleast it shows people you have hormone in your vial

RedBird
08-07-2020, 08:53 AM
Pulled labs.

Look forward to uncapped. And will be following the log as well

RedBird
08-07-2020, 08:57 AM

- - - Updated - - -

Understood. Everyone here is still a big fan . are you starting a new log or continuing this one. Either way..

GainTrain
08-07-2020, 08:58 AM
I saw this coming from a mile away. Especially when a guy hasn't been active for awhile the suddenly comes hopping on free gear.

Agrees to a Log AND Bloods. Gets the gear, runs a shitty half ass log with no posts for over a week at a time. Of course has an excuse as to why.

Then when its time for Bloods, more issues. Then has the nerve the say "Hey atleast people know there is Horomone in the Vial"....total FAIL bro.

lifter6973
08-07-2020, 10:06 AM
I dont know the background on this but I have to agree anyone doing a 600 mg protocol with any experience testing bloods should know that they have to be uncapped and should know the difference between GP bloods and buying their own test through LabsMD, Ulta or others. Over 1500 doesnt say much for a 600 mg protocol.
My protocol is 300 mg and probably wont come in over 1500 but if it does, it will show. Every blood test I have posted here has always been uncapped.

I saw this coming from a mile away. Especially when a guy hasn't been active for awhile the suddenly comes hopping on free gear.

Agrees to a Log AND Bloods. Gets the gear, runs a shitty half ass log with no posts for over a week at a time. Of course has an excuse as to why.

Then when its time for Bloods, more issues. Then has the nerve the say "Hey atleast people know there is Horomone in the Vial"....total FAIL bro.

frank zazz
08-07-2020, 10:30 AM
Well that sucks but it could be a lot worse , we could have seen results lower than 1500 . I know that lifter will post his following the exact protocol . I run bloods all the time and even if Iím cruising pay for the uncapped test .

THEJOKER
08-07-2020, 10:31 AM

You said it, I didnít [emoji6]

Sherk
08-07-2020, 10:57 AM
This was a big waste of time. But on the flip side, go online and buy a uncapped test and pull bloods next week. Problem solved. Also, can you post up your lab report from your dr?

mayhem124
08-07-2020, 11:10 AM
This was a big waste of time. But on the flip side, go online and buy a uncapped test and pull bloods next week. Problem solved. Also, can you post up your lab report from your dr?I agree...at least post the capped results.

THEJOKER
08-07-2020, 11:24 AM
This was a big waste of time. But on the flip side, go online and buy a uncapped test and pull bloods next week. Problem solved. Also, can you post up your lab report from your dr?

I agree, but we all are human and make mistakes. If he comes back with uncapped he did his part [emoji1303]

Padawan
08-07-2020, 12:35 PM
I will come back with uncapped, I donít need free gear for whoever said that lol! I took 600mg shot day of draw, uncapped will be this week, followed by a log .

Montego1
08-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Padawan has been here for a while and I haven't known him to be sketchy.

I'm sure he'll do his part and get the results.

If he doesn't, and anyone else who chooses to not follow through with their commitment to a lab on bloods or logs for products, will start getting banned.

These labs need to research who they are choosing to log better but, the members who apply and don't follow through are scamming and will treated as such.

lifter916
08-07-2020, 03:03 PM

If he doesn't, and anyone else who chooses to not follow through with their commitment to a lab on bloods or logs for products, will start getting banned.

These labs need to research who they are choosing to log better but, the members who apply and don't follow through are scamming and will treated as such.This is a smart move. Too many failed attempts at full bloods.. it's really not that hard guys.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Padawan
08-07-2020, 03:05 PM

These labs need to research who they are choosing to log better but, the members who apply and don't follow through are scamming and will treated as such.

i have been here along time, everyone needs to chill, weíre literally days away from uncapped. Iím not sketchy nor have ever been, all the vets here can chime in on me. Iím thorough. Iíll come thru with them, I shod 600 after they pulled them Iíll get them pulled Monday.

relax

Padawan
08-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Capped

THEJOKER
08-07-2020, 03:14 PM
i have been here along time, everyone needs to chill, weíre literally days away from uncapped. Iím not sketchy nor have ever been, all the vets here can chime in on me. Iím thorough. Iíll come thru with them, I shod 600 after they pulled them Iíll get them pulled Monday.

relax

From the sound of it, it was an honest mistake. He asked for uncapped and Md didnít. Yes we know MDs donít do uncapped but, thatís ok. He will follow through guys, we are not worried.

Padawan
08-10-2020, 12:18 PM
Uncapped labs just pulled.

THEJOKER
08-10-2020, 12:19 PM
Uncapped labs just pulled.

You da man [emoji1303]