• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cant afford caber??

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
d6f19aa2e9ab7c54d76347031900f91c.plist

1-2 a day can help lower prolactin!

Max
#themoreyouknow

I'd assume this is better than B6 ?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yes. P5P is the more bioavailable form of b6. People used to have to take 600mg of b6 but this form is one less step for the liver. B6 is covererted to P5P (sometimes called PLP).
I take 50mg yearound as a supplement.

Max

Thanks max...just ordered some!

Good man. Read up on all the other benefits. I personally take yearound but, on 19nor runs; 100-200mg daily can make a big difference. I have yet to get prolactin induced gyno, knock on wood. Just a nice addition IMO/IME.
Caber is king but; I definitely like this supplement.

Max

Good man. Read up on all the other benefits. I personally take yearound but, on 19nor runs; 100-200mg daily can make a big difference. I have yet to get prolactin induced gyno, knock on wood. Just a nice addition IMO/IME.
Caber is king but; I definitely like this supplement.

Max

Yeah, my next run is Test E/TPP/NPP....I'm keeping the NPP low at 300mg/wk and test high at 700mg. I imagine as long as I get my AI right and keep my e2 in check, the low NPP wont cause any prolactin issues. Especially if I run p5p the whole time.

Yeah, my next run is Test E/TPP/NPP....I'm keeping the NPP low at 300mg/wk and test high at 700mg. I imagine as long as I get my AI right and keep my e2 in check, the low NPP wont cause any prolactin issues. Especially if I run p5p the whole time.

Oh hells yeah, w AI ! Also, even 100mg daily(take at night) is effective. At only 300mg NPP,
I highly doubt you will have an issue. BASES COVERED!!! . That is gonna be a sick ass run! One thing I always use to help w free test and libido is Provi 25mg 2-3x daily but, that is for me personally. Kill it Mayhem!!

Max

Oh hells yeah, w AI ! Also, even 100mg daily(take at night) is effective. At only 300mg NPP,
I highly doubt you will have an issue. BASES COVERED!!! . That is gonna be a sick ass run! One thing I always use to help w free test and libido is Provi 25mg 2-3x daily but, that is for me personally. Kill it Mayhem!!

Max

I have some Mast Prop I may add into the run depending how I feel, I know that can free up free test. I'll have to add some provi to a future run though. May just run the mast for the 2nd half to shred up.

IML Gear Cream!
I have some Mast Prop I may add into the run depending how I feel, I know that can free up free test. I'll have to add some provi to a future run though. May just run the mast for the 2nd half to shred up.

Sweet! Even a tiny amount of mast can help. It is more potent as far as free test goes. Provi is just easy and I get better sexual effects(which I have no explanation for). Lol. A lot if guys are getting super excited!! After all the shit....I totally understand too. I am staying away from crowds for a while. Hermit style in Style!! Lol . I have been getting everything delivered and have it all wiped down: here was one of my shipments
54249cd3ac00a5be048efcc7a6ea2115.plist

Damn good seafood too!!

Max

Have you ever had blood tests for prolactin with and without taking this ? I have never had problems with prolactin personally and don’t take anything for it and abuse tren and deca .

Max gave me this tip when I ran NPP 1st time. I aromatize kinda heavy but I had Mast in the mix as well. I ran the NPP at 450mg a week. I took 100mg P5P a night absolutely no prolactin issues

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I am always prolactin side effect heavy, I can run a minimal dose of any 19-nor and can milk my nips. I’ll give this a shot, caber puts you in the poor house and prami makes you rather have milky tits.

A PRL test is not included in bloodwork from physician. It is an 74€ add on, 82usd on privatemd if you live in a state/province that allows it.

Max

I am always prolactin side effect heavy, I can run a minimal dose of any 19-nor and can milk my nips. I’ll give this a shot, caber puts you in the poor house and prami makes you rather have milky tits.

Mos Def!! Fuck lactation!!

Max

I take both check paradigm peptides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever had blood tests for prolactin with and without taking this ? I have never had problems with prolactin personally and don’t take anything for it and abuse tren and deca .

Same for me. Knock on wood

Are you E2 sensitive at all?

Are you E2 sensitive at all?

Yes I am e2 sensitive my nipples get sensitive pretty quick but have yet to be able to milk them . I bought caber before but stopped years ago because of the price . I am glad that there is a cheaper alternative that works besides prami .

I use it 50mg a day to 100mg but not even everyday but I use high dose reg b6 in Tri-lipotropic...
I also use a Mucana Perthins supp too.
I don't get milk or gyno but I get lack of sensitivity while on tren and can't cum lose interest and end up with softy... lmao!!
Then accused of cheating so it sucks especially when I haven't left house since Covid started. But I don't cheat either so sucks hearing it.

I just had to say something I been off boards and on a little tren atm and had issues lately and grabbed p5p and Mucana Perthins supp.

With myself I have found tren to lower my estro and my AI often a problem. I do better with no AI. Just saying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back