PDA

View Full Version : Accutane update... lol

OFR
06-29-2020, 11:46 AM
So this Accutane is Legit... I was like a Fuck'en Lizard creature kinda...ahaah ! But now I have a New Problem....I use to judge TEST as Legit dose wise by how oily I got....And it was fairly predictable ....more Test more Oily skin. Now I'm able to Run 3 times the TEST and very little oily at all.....It's kinda a Mind Fuck....Thought some might find it Funny .....:D

chicagosterone
06-29-2020, 12:19 PM
How many milligrams and how long you run it for

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

shawn4425
06-29-2020, 12:24 PM

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using TapatalkIt depends on you. 100% depends on your acne history. Wether you had pre AAS or not. I myself have bad on cycle acne and can usualy get by on 40mg a day. I also no plenty others that take 20mg. And some take 80mg.

Taking AAS out if the equation. You run it for 6 months and then only have to take it o ce a year for a month or so... problem is with AAS when you get levels out. You have flair up front the constant changes in your hormone levels

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BigBaldBeardGuy
06-29-2020, 02:45 PM

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Accutane cumulative dose 120 mg per kg of body weight so for me at 270 lbs I ran accutane until I hit a cumulative dose of 15,000 mg. It took me a little over a year at around 40 mg/day.

That shrinks the oil glands down where you donít ever get acne again. Itís harsh so canít run any orals on cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifter916
06-29-2020, 03:19 PM
Accutane cumulative dose 120 mg per kg of body weight so for me at 270 lbs I ran accutane until I hit a cumulative dose of 15,000 mg. It took me a little over a year at around 40 mg/day.

That shrinks the oil glands down where you donít ever get acne again. Itís harsh so canít run any orals on cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWas this thru ur doc/insurance paid? Or black market?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

OFR
06-29-2020, 05:27 PM
20mg a Day for 1 mo...Then 20mg EOD for the next mo... many go way higher dose, but I wanted to slide slow and see where the lowest mg could be effective. so far it is.

BigBaldBeardGuy
06-29-2020, 05:46 PM
Was this thru ur doc/insurance paid? Or black market?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Black market. But thatís how accutane is intended to work. Itíll work for flare ups but itís intended to shrink those oil glands up. The daily mg isnít that important. You can run 10-20 mg a day over a longer period of time as long as you hit that cumulative dose. I use to get deep cystic acne on my back and chest. Now absolutely nothing. But accutane is a pretty harsh drug. Itíll hit your liver as bad as anadrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk