• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tne

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was thinking of adding like 100mg of tne eod to my 150mg of trt when I start back. Would my test levels be within range if I stopped the tne like 2 weeks prior to bloods?

^^^ this is a great question. Why when you know you have scheduled bloods coming up. Just wait imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much too often. You’ll be sore and feel toxic. Your pores will weep guaiacol.

Too much too often. You’ll be sore and feel toxic. Your pores will weep guaiacol.
Theres a source here that doesnt have guaiacol in it. But I swear it's not the same. Like that ti glen I get in my nose. I made the mistake of running 100mg 3 days in a row just to see what would happen..felt like utter shit for the rest if the week. Maybe even longer..by the second d time I hardly. Noticed it. I have Superdrol as a PWO sometimes but was trying to use something less liver toxic. Hated it. I'll never use more then 75mg 2 a week with atleast 4 days between. Maybe even only once

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

^^^ this is a great question. Why when you know you have scheduled bloods coming up. Just wait imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I say why run it on trt at all. Supposed to give the body a break between cycles. If ur gonna cruise on 500 why even bother with doc? Im not hating on the op just tryna be the voice of reason is all.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I’m just throwing ideas out there is all brotha...but yeah you’re right when i start back I may just tell my doc I’m gonna wait a few more years to get back on prescribed trt.

I say why run it on trt at all. Supposed to give the body a break between cycles. If ur gonna cruise on 500 why even bother with doc? Im not hating on the op just tryna be the voice of reason is all.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I’m just throwing ideas out there is all brotha...but yeah you’re right when i start back I may just tell my doc I’m gonna wait a few more years to get back on prescribed trt.
Id consider the benefits of having a script for test for potential legal reasons etc. Ex.pissed off ex/baby momma decides to tell judge ur "on roids" or anything of the sort. Also, i only have to see my doc every 6 mos now but I'll need at least 6 weeks to level out so I use that time, plus another 4-6 weeks, to force myself to straighten up a bit. I truly believe there's a lot of benefit to cleaning out for at least 8-12 weeks and with trt it's not like you're gonna lose anything aside from water and muscle glycogen. Just my 2 ¢

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Is there not other possible better options to add in with your trt?
And let me be the 1st to say, sometimes you might stop a compound 2 weeks b4 bloods and it be fine.. but sometimes it isn't and alot of time it will throw red flags up with your doc.
My last blood work I messed up on timing (and partly just didnt give a shit bc my doc is an idiot but that's a whole different story lol) and my test was just shy of 2,000 along with a few other things and tho she didnt cut me from it or anything it definitely raised suspicion.. and I'm pretty sure that the next few times I'll be under a microscope.. when these docs do trt and you get labs and your running other things it can cause them issues and possibly liability.. and if they feel they could catch shit they will drop you lol.
Having a rx and great but their is always another side to every coin lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Is there not other possible better options to add in with your trt?
And let me be the 1st to say, sometimes you might stop a compound 2 weeks b4 bloods and it be fine.. but sometimes it isn't and alot of time it will throw red flags up with your doc.
My last blood work I messed up on timing (and partly just didnt give a shit bc my doc is an idiot but that's a whole different story lol) and my test was just shy of 2,000 along with a few other things and tho she didnt cut me from it or anything it definitely raised suspicion.. and I'm pretty sure that the next few times I'll be under a microscope.. when these docs do trt and you get labs and your running other things it can cause them issues and possibly liability.. and if they feel they could catch shit they will drop you lol.
Having a rx and great but their is always another side to every coin lol.

Yea pretty easy to get 100 mg deca most docs

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

IML Gear Cream!
Yea pretty easy to get 100 mg deca most docs

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Is he trying to get something added with his trt? Like rx?
I may have misunderstood, but I was thinking like maybe running mast with his trt. I believe it was mast, I've seen alot of people say they love it with their trt.
But yeah deca would be damn nice especially if you get it prescribed lol.

I'm gonna ask my doc if she will next time. Lol
Hell I might even say I need hGH and deca

Is he trying to get something added with his trt? Like rx?
I may have misunderstood, but I was thinking like maybe running mast with his trt. I believe it was mast, I've seen alot of people say they love it with their trt.
But yeah deca would be damn nice especially if you get it prescribed lol.

I'm gonna ask my doc if she will next time. Lol
Hell I might even say I need hGH and deca

No. I just adding that to what you said. He wants to stay on more test than rx without being caught.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Yeah. Doc mentioned he wanted me to get bloods every 3 months. May ask him if he can do every six months so I can run some good cycles between bloods.

Yeah. Doc mentioned he wanted me to get bloods every 3 months. May ask him if he can do every six months so I can run some good cycles between bloods.
3.mo is hard to get much on.
Maybe some short estrs, a oral..maybe
Sarms, but idk enough on those to make any suggestions.

If you can roll with doing 3 mos. Once or twice then ask to go to 6 he will probably be more inclined. Usually when a doc starts they want to monitor close to see if any adjustments need to be made, make sure you're body is taking it well.

Best bet you can do imho... once you start, play it off only running maybe .25cc or something very low the last month b4 bloods so he will up your rx amount. Once upped go steady and stable and then ask to be put on 6 mo bloods and boom you in it to win it lol

Back