• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Insulin

From my experience, it's not really worth the hassle.
If your body is producing insulin normally, you really don't need insulin. The only used for it in my opinion would be with GH. And even then it needs to be cycled properly.

Instead of taking Insulin.. you could just take in more carbs when your body needs them.. like your post workout meal for example.

Insulin (along with diuretics) can kill a healthy person quickly if you don't know what you are doing. Be careful of where you get your advice on usage.

Last edited:
I'm going to give you my 2 cents. First off, I'm 52 yrs old, 6'2" and a pretty lean 260lbs. Insulin is a very serious drug. It can kill you graveyard dead in a heartbeat! I have messed with it, and wasnt all that impressed. I've used hgh for years and found out my body has a very high resistance to insulin. I found out I could take massive amounts of insulin and not even go hypo! I'm not even going to say how much I could take because alot of you would say I'm full of shit. My advice...just stick to gear....

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I've been taking insulin every day for 2 years never once gone hypo but I researched it for weeks before doing it never go above 10 iu for a single dose anything over that will burn your receptors out n make taking it pointless for most ppl. It's also safer. I do novolin r 30 mins after I take my hgh that way they peak at the same time. Insulin pushes more into the muscle n the pumps are nice. Insulin also helps igf levels stay higher longer something to do with hitting the same receptors as igf theres a reason the big boys take insulin. a lot of ppl are scared of it but if your not stupid with it you'll be fine. Start at 2 iu n work urself up over months.

Back