• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Armidex

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much floors everyone run weekly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.25mg ED or .5mgs EOD seems to handle most things for me...

I like Exem better personally at 12.5mgs EOD

Well on a simple remodel we install the floors in about 2 days. Ha. I only take 2 adex a week almost to 2 days after a pin.

Sorry lol I meant how much does everyone run per week stupid phone

Sorry lol I meant how much does everyone run per week stupid phone

i pin 2x a week forgot that. So I pin Sunday the take 1 adex on Tuesday. Weird but works for me
the are 25 mg I believe

I have 1 mg tablets from doc

Hard to cut up eh? They are hard as a rock. I sliver mine. Lol

Max

I'm using Kalpa Adex half a tab, .5mg twice a week with each pin. 500mg of test, 500mg nand, 40mg Dbol. I seem to be holding steady so far, no sensitive nipples. If I raise the test to 750 I won't hesitate to add another .5mg of adex on Wednesday if needed.

Glad you posted this for me to actually look! I just about fucked myself up and turned my joints into the tin mans. I thought I was taking 1/4mg every day but just looked up PSLs are 1mg. For the past 3 weeks been on 3.5 to 4mg.

Think I will pin a little more test the next few days. I have crashed myself about 5 years ago and that was awful. Felt like my joints had rusted together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
.25mg ED or .5mgs EOD seems to handle most things for me...

I like Exem better personally at 12.5mgs EOD

Wow man I'm intrigued. how much T are you running? What works best for me is 25mg twice a week (on 300mg or more) and 12.5mg twice a week on 250 and less - of testosterone that is. Interested in hearing your thoughts on this matter!

i pin 2x a week forgot that. So I pin Sunday the take 1 adex on Tuesday. Weird but works for me
the are 25 mg I believe
Why would you wait two days?
After 24 hours , your testosterone is at the highest and your estrogen is as well.
My advice would be the day after; not two days.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Wow man I'm intrigued. how much T are you running? What works best for me is 25mg twice a week (on 300mg or more) and 12.5mg twice a week on 250 and less - of testosterone that is. Interested in hearing your thoughts on this matter!
Everyone is different.
There's no cookie cutter dosage; only recommended. Dosage will also vary depending on dosages/compounds being used as some aromatize more and some actually act as an AI, like Masteron.
I can personally use 750 mgs test with no AI; I know guys that would have double Ds if they did that.

Last edited:
Why would you wait two days?
After 24 hours , your testosterone is at the highest and your estrogen is as well.
My advice would be the day after; not two days.

Like i said weird but it works for me

Everyone is different.
There's no cookie cutter dosage; only recommended. Dosage will also vary depending on dosages/compounds being used as some aromatize more and some actually act as an AI, like Masteron.
I can personally use 750 mgs test with no AI; I know guys that would have double Ds if they did that.

You are blessed my friend Hahahah. I wish I didn't have bad aromatization, but nothing a little handy AI can't fix.

When to know when to add anastrazole

When to know when to add anastrazole

I would say start AI as soon as you begin using significant doses of aromatizing compounds, especially if you know that you are prone to estrogenic sides. At the very least, start using AI no later than week 4 of the cycle.

I would say start AI as soon as you begin using significant doses of aromatizing compounds, especially if you know that you are prone to estrogenic sides. At the very least, start using AI no later than week 4 of the cycle.
I've gotten to the point where I can feel sides pretty good. But if in starting a blast, I'll up my Adex 2 weeks into it. Just to keep it in check instead of letting it climb first.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've gotten to the point where I can feel sides pretty good. But if in starting a blast, I'll up my Adex 2 weeks into it. Just to keep it in check instead of letting it climb first.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There you go, knowing your body is the best way to gauge your AI. I already know 500ng of test will give me itchy nips after a few weeks so I just begin AI as soon as I up the dose from 250-500mg for example so I don't have to wait on the sides to kick in.

Back