• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren e 200

rolltide23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just realized I received a bottle of Tren E. I didn't order it, so it may have been a mistake/throw-in. I need to count my vials of Test E to determine for sure.

Any how, I am wondering if I should hold on to it or try to experiment with it. I have never run Tren, a or e. I am test only guy at this point... Had some EQ once. I've been on and off cycles for about 15 years. Never went higher than 600mg/wk test. Test and Eq is my experience. I don't compete or anything like that, just amateur bb. 40yrs old, on TRT. 7 cycles in my life.

A few questions...

1. Anyone tried GC's Tren E? How didn't it go?

2. I have 1 vial 10ml Tren E 200. I am tempted to maybe start 150mg/wk to see and bump it up to 200 depending on sides and results. Thoughts? I'll have some caber on hand for prolactin. Would be running with 500mg/wk Test E. Thinking about running the tren 8 weeks.

3. I know Tren is strong as hell. Researched a lot about it. I understand the sides, but have no idea how I will react. Heard if you don't compete you should stay away from it. But, I've also read where people run it at 100mg with their TRt dose and see results. Also heard Tren is a compound you run after you've tried deca, mast, primo, etc... again, never tried a 19-nor before.

Any opinions / advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

It’s all you my friend. We all made our decision.
Your the one who decides. I love tren!

Max

Never hurts to try a little and see how you react. If the sides aren't horrible you'll love what it does to your body. Even low doses

i recommend trying A first so if things dont do so well the fast ester will clear your system faster.
like Max said, all up to u tho!

I've used tren and it was Gear Church's tren e. There is no question in my mind that Gear Church's tren e is good.

At 100mg (with 400mg test) I was having great results, a look that I'd never seen on myself before (and I've run 400mg test with 600mg deca previously). Felt like I gained fat much slower than a calorie surplus usually causes me to gain, muscles were always full...noticeable difference in just four weeks. Then I went to 200mg and I started struggling sleeping, was soaking my bed with sweat every night, and felt like I had a low-level anxiety that turned into a panic attack one night (which I've never had before), lethargy and I wasn't seeing progress. I made it to 8 weeks total and I'd had enough (plus I strained a pec and wasn't going to be able to train full on, so that aided my decision to stop). Within a week (using 250mg of test) I was sleeping better, no night sweats, that low level anxiety was pretty much gone. Some of the look I liked went away, too, but with the pec strain it's hard to tell if that was from not being able to train the way I was or from stopping the tren. Hoping to hold what I've fallen back to on trt-ish dose of test. I'd do it again but only at 100mg.

If I were you I'd get bloodwork before you try tren and if all is good give it a go at 100mg. If you're making progress and liking the changes just stay there. If you aren't making progress maybe bump to 150mg and stay there for a while before maybe bumping again to 200mg. And just kind of go from there. I'm sure everyone reacts differently to tren (and all drugs) but this is one to be cautious with.

All just my opinions and I'm just a guy on the internet so...

I respond well in general to tren but i get tired of it eventually too. The weird sociopathic thoughts, and the sweating mainly. I always run ace tho and between 200-350/wk.

Trying hex now at 200 per week 2 weeks in and no sides yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really appreciate all the responses! I think I am going to start out like you said, get blood work and go with 100mg... bump up from there. Thanks so much. I will post how things go later on.

IML Gear Cream!
Low dose Tren is the way to go...you don't need much and older guys need to go easy.

I really appreciate all the responses! I think I am going to start out like you said, get blood work and go with 100mg... bump up from there. Thanks so much. I will post how things go later on.

Received some Tren E on the left back in May... Received some more this month (one on right). Did GC change up the oils by chance? Notice the color difference between the two. The one on the right is much darker. Any idea why the color is different? Both are Tren E 200mg by GC. Thank you!

Pics attached

Attachments

• 20200724_121252-2.jpg
    20200724_121252-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • 20200724_121311-1.jpg
    20200724_121311-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25
Received some Tren E on the left back in May... Received some more this month (one on right). Did GC change up the oils by chance? Notice the color difference between the two. The one on the right is much darker. Any idea why the color is different? Both are Tren E 200mg by GC. Thank you!

Different type of carrier oil and/or when Tren is heated for periods longer than needed it becomes darker. And it can be the raw Tren E powder could be a little different from before. Nothing to worry about with GC

Sooo, I'm on my first run of tren as well, mf. mf. mf. Start low. And wait since its a long ester. I have a tren 3 mix, taking eq and test. Never have I had the sides as with this. I started with 550mg a week, stttupid. once the long acting ester kicked in, I had just pinned after a workout and that night was horrible. I ended up laying in a pool of sweat puking. I've since cut the tren in half and kept the rest the same. I can manage this. Yes, my body temp is higher, you sweat easily, shaking after workouts, tightness in my chest, a bit of stomach pain (figured out if I keep my stomach full of water or anything it stops) and sometime a slight disconnected feeling. So thats the bad. The good is, noticeable physical changes in a week! Energy is up. Personally my sex drive is insane, but i take cabergoline. I don't feel that hungry, which is opposite of what i read, so idk. At first, I did get the pissed off mood, once I lowered the dose, I don't have any issues.

Pics attached

The clear one is mislabled Test E...My assistant saw TE and thought Test E and labeled 20 vials before I figured out what they were doing.

Obviously with my labels TE can be either Tren E or Test E...All my Tren will have a gold color to it whether it's dark or light because I only use MCT oil as a carrier.

Thought I got everyone taken care of that got a mislabeled vial or 4 but obviously missed this one.

Sorry about that and if you want me to send one with the correct label I would be happy to do so :).

So why do you have an opened half used Vial of "Tren E" yet on your fist post say you have never used Tren before. Help me figure this out.

So why do you have an opened half used Vial of "Tren E" yet on your fist post say you have never used Tren before. Help me figure this out.
The op originally posted at the end of June, so within the last month, he used up half the vial. But technically he still hasn't used tren, because according to GC, the vial he received was test e, mislabeled as tren e

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

The op originally posted at the end of June, so within the last month, he used up half the vial. But technically he still hasn't used tren, because according to GC, the vial he received was test e, mislabeled as tren e

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Ohhh ok that makes sense then. I didnt look at the date of the first post and thought it was made today. My mistake.

Last edited:
Yes, I hadn't tried Tren at the time of the post, but then I started it. It sounds like I was running a higher dose of test e, as GC pointed out, instead of Tren. I wasn't noticing any sides at all, yet it was a low dose. I felt some additional aggression, but I expect that when you bump from 500mg/we to something around 750mg/wk of test.

All is well. Feel free to email GC and ask personally if you deem appropriate.

Back