• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spectrum pharma

Lift-on

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my order of spectrum pharma tren A and nebido plus some aremedex. Ordering was a breeze shipping was Asap. Package is ligit as always. Planning on 300mg tren A a week on top of my trt of 250mg every 6 days. Took my first 100mg of tren this morning, along with my weekly trt. Everything went smooth. Hopefully sides wont be to bad. I normaly get night sweats and insomnia pretty bad. 50/50 on mental issues.

Td pic?

Max
Love undecanoate for TRT

Having problems with pic being to many mb to upload but here is a sampler pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200626-203152_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200626-203152_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Having problems with pic being to many mb to upload but here is a sampler pic

! Looks great ! Spec is great and tested out super!

Max

Got my order of spectrum pharma tren A and nebido plus some aremedex. Ordering was a breeze shipping was Asap. Package is ligit as always. Planning on 300mg tren A a week on top of my trt of 250mg every 6 days. Took my first 100mg of tren this morning, along with my weekly trt. Everything went smooth. Hopefully sides wont be to bad. I normaly get night sweats and insomnia pretty bad. 50/50 on mental issues.
Spectrum pharma products are very good! I've tried a few of them and have some more now that I'm going to run soon.
Enjoy, US DS is an excellent guy to work with!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

No pip from the 2ml(1ml tren A, 1ml test) i took yesterday. 1ml in each quad

How’s the tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much did you use I wasn’t that impressed by pcom tren hex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tren is going good. Im using 300mg ace a week. Energy, strength, stamina is up. Having a slight cardio suppression. Slight mental/ anger sides. But nothing unbearable. So far so good. Injections are smooth with very little pip

Back