• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarm

It's a dead link

Recall Blackstone Labs was originally Iron Mag Labs (aka this forum) and PJ, Aaron (Redcon1), Heavy Iron and I all worked for IML ( I still do )

So they originally started with Super DMZ 2.0 which was from IML and eventually PJ kept the company when they split.

Now Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals owns the majority of BSL and they make many of their products. Now I say this importantly bc Hi Tech is a great brand, they have pharmaceuticals,etc, but their marketing can be tacky. They call their products, DBOL, or SUSTANON, etc, etc, but they are really Andros aka DHEA products. Legal and actual Prohormones, think 4 andro converts to testosterone for instance. But the marketing imo is completely sketchy.

I highly doubt they sell an actual Sarm, bc they were raided a few years back for supposedly Angel Dust Loaded with DMAA. Supposedly. Several of BSL's crew were indicted (which is too bad bc I actually like all of them and wish that upon no one )

But the fact is they are way too hot, to be selling such a product, I'd be shocked if it were actually a "sarm".

If you wanted the Andros series you def want to give our forum the sale, and go with www.ironmaglabs.com and yes my discount code works there too LOL

Last edited:
It's a dead link

Recall Blackstone Labs was originally Iron Mag Labs (aka this forum) and PJ, Aaron (Redcon1), Heavy Iron and I all worked for IML ( I still do )

So they originally started with Super DMZ 2.0 which was from IML and eventually PJ kept the company when they split.

Now Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals owns the majority of BSL and they make many of their products. Now I say this importantly bc Hi Tech is a great brand, they have pharmaceuticals,etc, but their marketing can be tacky. They call their products, DBOL, or SUSTANON, etc, etc, but they are really Andros aka DHEA products. Legal and actual Prohormones, think 4 andro converts to testosterone for instance. But the marketing imo is completely sketchy.

I highly doubt they sell an actual Sarm, bc they were raided a few years back for supposedly Angel Dust Loaded with DMAA. Supposedly. Several of BSL's crew were indicted (which is too bad bc I actually like all of them and wish that upon no one )

But the fact is they are way too hot, to be selling such a product, I'd be shocked if it were actually a "sarm".

If you wanted the Andros series you def want to give our forum the sale, and go with www.ironmaglabs.com and yes my discount code works there too LOL

Ya original dust was nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back