• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

$33 dollar SARMS! - YK, MK677, OSTA, s4, s23,RAD140, GW,LGD, SR

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
24 hour flash sale!
Ends Friday Night at 11:59pm 6/26

$33 dollars each + Shipping

Lowest Price Anywhere

BTP creations are lab tested and highly reviewed products!
(please click link to view Dosages/Serving sizes)

LINK TO BUY
https://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms-...mk677-lgd-4033-ostarine-rad-140-s4-yk-11-s23/

Choose from:

Ostarine
S23
MK677
S4
LGD-4033
YK-11
GW-501516
RAD-140
SR-9009

106165088_269897327616436_3469223848059535047_n.png

BTPfullSARMS__76464.1585067829.1280.1280.png

LINK TO BUY
https://stores.gymntonic.com/sarms-...mk677-lgd-4033-ostarine-rad-140-s4-yk-11-s23/

^^ bump ^^

In one hour already, these are flying.

Please grab them if you want. Not a sales pitch. If I sell out of certain compounds, that is why they wont be available in the Drop Down select box in the link.

I see other brands selling these for $75-100+ a bottle.

Insane.

great deal. hopefully you will have this sale again when it's time to restock.

Sale ends today! Please grab what you need while this price is this low!

Jumped on this one. 2 Rad-140 and 2 MK677. Have yet to try the RAD but have heard good things. Love the MA labs Somatozine and will add melatonin when I take the MK in the PM for the same effect.

Thank you both for the orders much appreciated and enjoy

And oooohhh....anything with Somatozine in the mix is magic. That is such an insane product :)

And oooohhh....anything with Somatozine in the mix is magic. That is such an insane product :)

I've been using it for a couple years. A few months between cycles, while I cruise and have been off gh. Best sleep ever and feel like I keep my gains from my cycle. The MK from Gyn N Tonic is labeled at 30mg, so a bit more than Somatozine. I was thinking of adding some melatonin with it to give it a similar effect as Somatozine for sleep aid. WYT?

Indeed Wesley!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
What would you recommend for someone whose switched to the Keto life style as far as fat loss/cut goes? I've tried SARMS in the past for myself and others and have never had much luck. Guessing it may have been the source so willing to give it another try!

Cardarine seems to be popular with YK 11
I did lgd and mk677 only: bulk city, definitely would gain weight. Wesley will chime in. I only tried the two.

Max

What would you recommend for someone whose switched to the Keto life style as far as fat loss/cut goes? I've tried SARMS in the past for myself and others and have never had much luck. Guessing it may have been the source so willing to give it another try!

s23 is nice for body recomp at say 30mgs a day (high dose) 15 being low or average.

Ostarine is also another one.

Alot of people love Rad140 and YK as Max mentioned in a cut too.

S23 and Osta act a tiny bit like DHT or anavar imo.

Sale over?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

It was but I can keep it going all weekend for the forum.

I don't mind.

I will update quantity. I dont think we sold out of anything yet, but the MK677 is getting close if anyone needs it please grab. Its 30mg tabs x 30 caps fyi so its a steal at this price!

I don't mind.

I will update quantity. I dont think we sold out of anything yet, but the MK677 is getting close if anyone needs it please grab. Its 30mg tabs x 30 caps fyi so its a steal at this price!
Awesome bro, thanks!!

Awesome bro, thanks!!

Anytime man and don't forget the code ASF works at checkout for 5% off your order.

I know thats not alot, but the margins are non existant as is :)

Enjoy!!

I don't mind.

great deal just noticed this!

Back