• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cabergoline suspension help....

FishnTom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do not know any of this can't find any info either got a bunch of 1mg tabs can't cut into 4 even pieces so want to make a oral suspension cause I am gonna do a Test 400 mg and Tren 200 a week cycle so I just need a 0.25 mg every 3 or 4 days stuff is expensive so I wanna use it correctly any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Honestly a simpler solution would be to go the pharmacy or dollar store and get a tablet cutter. Its just a razor blade inside a safety device and works like a charm.

Honestly a simpler solution would be to go the pharmacy or dollar store and get a tablet cutter. Its just a razor blade inside a safety device and works like a charm.
I have one if those but I can't make it a even piece all around some will be larger and some will crumble

Yeah Caber tabs can be tiny.

You can make a liquid suspension with alcohol or even Bacardi 151 but very often it will separate, but you can shake the suspension super well before each use??

If you want to get the Caber into a fine powder, simply use a coffee grinder and here is a video to show u a super basic way to make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEATh-HL6ig

Yeah Caber tabs can be tiny.

You can make a liquid suspension with alcohol or even Bacardi 151 but very often it will separate, but you can shake the suspension super well before each use??

If you want to get the Caber into a fine powder, simply use a coffee grinder and here is a video to show u a super basic way to make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEATh-HL6ig
Thanks buddy

I dont see any made from cabergoline is there a reason why

Back