• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello all

Exometric

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, been lurking about for a few months, reading and learning as much as I can.
I'm 39 and have been lifting on and off since I was 17.
I ran a deca only cycle when I was 20 for 12 weeks at 250 mg a week, with no PCT and a shitty diet, and still made crazy gains. The crash was so bad I swore off the gear and have only just learned enough about it now to see how under educated I was at the time, and how I could have leveraged it much more had I known better.

I'm gonna do it right this time and engage beast mode in a serious way.

Welcome to ASF bro. I too ran cycles stupidly and uneducated but I did it all through high school. No pct, insane amount, crazy lengths and sometimes I didn't know what I was taking. I got it from a big guy in the gym and at the time that was good enough. Stupid move on my part. But what's important is that you learn from your mistakes and do it right the next time.

welcome bro, lots to learn here. read all you can and join the convo and plan the cycle you've always wanted!

welcome to the board....read and learn...and fire away on questions

glad to have you sir youll learn a lot !!!!!!!!!!!

Back