• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primobolan as an immunity booster

Bronco1821

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have heard that taking Primobolan will also help boost your immunity. Is that correct? Might be helpful in this time of trying to avoid COVID. Just asking for a friend.

I believe it is well known in the HIV community that there is some truth to this.

I have heard that taking Primobolan will also help boost your immunity. Is that correct? Might be helpful in this time of trying to avoid COVID. Just asking for a friend.

Dick size is that true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Androgens increase your chance of complications and death. Corona kills men more than women. due to the fact that androgens up regulate the receptors which virus uses to enter cells.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

If androgens increased complications shouldn't we be seeing increased deaths in younger males with naturally higher testosterone levels? Its more likely that it kills men more than women because men tend to have bad habits that lead to poor health like drinking,smoking, poor diet, work place exposure to harmful substances.... women have been outliving men for decades why would the virus change that fact?

If androgens increased complications shouldn't we be seeing increased deaths in younger males with naturally higher testosterone levels? Its more likely that it kills men more than women because men tend to have bad habits that lead to poor health like drinking,smoking, poor diet, work place exposure to harmful substances.... women have been outliving men for decades why would the virus change that fact?
There are increased deaths in male population, documented.
Its never one factor that defines outcome.
Higher test is one factor, stronger immune system in young people is another factor.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Back