• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WeSLeY vS Quarantine - 90 day transformation Log

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF

Gonna do a 90 day transformation. I need this to get back to my normal physique and self. Something about logging products and holding myself accountable by having a Log, it just works for me. Those of you who wish to follow, I hope I can provide some motivation to you as well.

I am back my first week in the gym and I am down 12lbs. I guess it could be worse. I sold my home gym in Jan and I only had 100lbs in weight for the last 1.5 months of quarantine. Before that I was doing bodyweight only exercises. I also began doing cardio ED with my girls at the track, sometimes up to 1 mile a day.

I also was not eating well, bc tbh, I was not hungry bc I wasn't lifting heavy. I was on HRT but even with that I missed many of my shots. I do have a legal script for 100mgs E4d, I also have a Testosterone Cream script, HCG and I am trying to get an HGH script.

I will be updating some of my workouts, some videos, some food photos, and some gym photos. Of course I will have some suppz I am using and some advertising for products I sell and use. Why not.

If interested please join me on this mission. I will update you on intended "Suppz" but I do want to be clear that I am doing this all legally and not breaking any laws in this transformation as I know multiple eyes will be on me in this thread.

Today was my first full week back in the gym.

I hit heavy Shoulders, Traps and Back.

Seated Military dumbells - stuck with 100's per hand for reps
Rows - 100lbs per hand for reps
Traps,- Wesley Inman Traps (45 per hand, reps of 20 and pauses)

My gym is cool, you wear a mask to scan in, and then once you are at a station, no masks. I set myself up in one area and supersetted all 3 exercises.

I will post several times per week and feel free to ask any questions.

105663173_1525622290971064_3050724233197230440_n.jpg

In case you wonder what Wesley Inman shrugs are, here is an older video showing the routine

Also if you want to see how I put my straps on , my own method and how I do rows, heres a few videos to show you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvGJGtnCKy4

As for weight on rows, I generally go up as heavy as 250+ per hand. Some momentum but not too much. Here is some old footage, I believe from a Motorola razor, it looks like I filmed this in 1967. Apologies, but hey, it is what it is. Be back in the am to update the thread.

2morrow is deadlifts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrPHgok6eCE

ASF

Gonna do a 90 day transformation. I need this to get back to my normal physique and self. Something about logging products and holding myself accountable by having a Log, it just works for me. Those of you who wish to follow, I hope I can provide some motivation to you as well.

I am back my first week in the gym and I am down 12lbs. I guess it could be worse. I sold my home gym in Jan and I only had 100lbs in weight for the last 1.5 months of quarantine. Before that I was doing bodyweight only exercises. I also began doing cardio ED with my girls at the track, sometimes up to 1 mile a day.

I also was not eating well, bc tbh, I was not hungry bc I wasn't lifting heavy. I was on HRT but even with that I missed many of my shots. I do have a legal script for 100mgs E4d, I also have a Testosterone Cream script, HCG and I am trying to get an HGH script.

I will be updating some of my workouts, some videos, some food photos, and some gym photos. Of course I will have some suppz I am using and some advertising for products I sell and use. Why not.

If interested please join me on this mission. I will update you on intended "Suppz" but I do want to be clear that I am doing this all legally and not breaking any laws in this transformation as I know multiple eyes will be on me in this thread.

Today was my first full week back in the gym.

I hit heavy Shoulders, Traps and Back.

Seated Military dumbells - stuck with 100's per hand for reps
Rows - 100lbs per hand for reps
Traps,- Wesley Inman Traps (45 per hand, reps of 20 and pauses)

My gym is cool, you wear a mask to scan in, and then once you are at a station, no masks. I set myself up in one area and supersetted all 3 exercises.

I will post several times per week and feel free to ask any questions.

105663173_1525622290971064_3050724233197230440_n.jpg

In case you wonder what Wesley Inman shrugs are, here is an older video showing the routine

Also if you want to see how I put my straps on , my own method and how I do rows, heres a few videos to show you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvGJGtnCKy4

As for weight on rows, I generally go up as heavy as 250+ per hand. Some momentum but not too much. Here is some old footage, I believe from a Motorola razor, it looks like I filmed this in 1967. Apologies, but hey, it is what it is. Be back in the am to update the thread.

2morrow is deadlifts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrPHgok6eCE

Hells Yeah! Sounds like a plan Wesley! Get it. I wish I didn’t sell mine either, at least it is still in the Family!
76e69acd71c3712660b603cf086007d0.jpg

Boo hoo ! Bad ass vids always. Love D rows

Max

Thanks StandFast and Max

Appreciated

6/21/2020

So I started bulking meals. Mostly high protein, but for Fathers day I ordered out. Pizza and Spaghetti and Meat sauce

104702304_2643206279301089_1501476473708821093_n.jpg

Also my preworkout regiment.

I will admit, this probably blows away what most everyone here even knows about. Not bragging by any means, but not only do I sell top products I use them myself.

Now these are both sold out, but I assure you that this combo is probably better then you can find anywhere. Now this is nootropics at its finest.

And I cannot tell you the ingredients. I will say this, it tastes like crap, but this is why Big Pharma hates me

84037898_993631484387775_6071856771925212846_n.jpg

Thanks StandFast and Max

Appreciated

6/21/2020

So I started bulking meals. Mostly high protein, but for Fathers day I ordered out. Pizza and Spaghetti and Meat sauce

I will admit, this probably blows away what most everyone here even knows about. Not bragging by any means, but not only do I sell top products I use them myself.

Now these are both sold out, but I assure you that this combo is probably better then you can find anywhere. Now this is nootropics at its finest.

And I cannot tell you the ingredients. I will say this, it tastes like crap, but this is why Big Pharma hates me

Nice Wes! I’m stuck so another delivery hotel meal
88c970d0a8606dfb9578b557572feebd.jpg

Max
Gh is a helluva compound! Lol

Looks like you gonna be having some fun Wes, so let loose and fuck the haters!!!

Nice Wes! I’m stuck so another delivery hotel meal
88c970d0a8606dfb9578b557572feebd.jpg

Max
Gh is a helluva compound! Lol

Max this looks amazing

You always have the best foods. If I ate the stuff you did, Id be like 250 and I mean that as a compliment.

Im jealous. You always have insane food.

So it seems there was 2 bottles of Vicaine, one sold and the other????? You turkey!

LOL yes sir. I have a ton of suppz for myself. I will admit my stash looks like GNC, but I dont sell all that I own

I do keep some stuff to the side.

I had Primordial Performances AndroHard from 2010 last year. I sold them each for $100 a bottle and they all expired in 2012?

Took me less then a day to sell all of them.

I pride myself in hard to get items.

Once as a joke, I put a few containers of CRAZE og pwo on my store for $200 each, I had 4 of them. I went to bed, woke up and all 4 sold out overnight at that price.

Craziness.

Supplements are collectable I have learned.

Max this looks amazing

You always have the best foods. If I ate the stuff you did, Id be like 250 and I mean that as a compliment.

Im jealous. You always have insane food.

LOL yes sir. I have a ton of suppz for myself. I will admit my stash looks like GNC, but I dont sell all that I own

I do keep some stuff to the side.

I had Primordial Performances AndroHard from 2010 last year. I sold them each for $100 a bottle and they all expired in 2012?

Took me less then a day to sell all of them.

I pride myself in hard to get items.

Once as a joke, I put a few containers of CRAZE og pwo on my store for $200 each, I had 4 of them. I went to bed, woke up and all 4 sold out overnight at that price.

Craziness.

Supplements are collectable I have learned.

Your a supplement archeologist

Your a supplement archeologist

I have an OG bottle of Phosphagen HP from EAS from 1997. But it clumped like crazy and is ruined.

I have an OG container of Ultimate Orange from Dan Duchaine.

You might call me an archeologist, my gf calls me a supplement Hoarder. She doesn't see the beauty in the game LOL.

IML Gear Cream!
I have an OG bottle of Phosphagen HP from EAS from 1997. But it clumped like crazy and is ruined.

You might call me an archeologist, my gf calls me a supplement Hoarder. She doesn't see the beauty in the game LOL.

Well keep it up I wanna give some of your rare finds a try, gotta be sitting with your hand on the go button as they seem to go rather fast.

Well keep it up I wanna give some of your rare finds a try, gotta be sitting with your hand on the go button as they seem to go rather fast.

I advertise on my fb page first and then my newsletter from www.gymntonic.com

I have sold out in 5 mins.

I can post deals I have in this thread too if thats cool with you guys.

I rep for 13 brands so every month I have discount units and can let go of certain things at very very fair prices.

That and when I get super rare products, my newsletter gets them first and it always sells quick.

I try to provide items no one else can get, with great C/S at fair prices. Otherwise everyone can just go to GNC or Vitamin world.

My store carries those things no one else can get, or items others might be able to get at great prices.

Checkout my sarm blends right now. I have some absolute fire items that most people have no clue exist.

You might call me an archeologist, my gf calls me a supplement Hoarder. She doesn't see the beauty in the game LOL.[/

Love seeing products from old.

Max

I advertise on my fb page first and then my newsletter from www.gymntonic.com

I have sold out in 5 mins.

I can post deals I have in this thread too if thats cool with you guys.

I rep for 13 brands so every month I have discount units and can let go of certain things at very very fair prices.

That and when I get super rare products, my newsletter gets them first and it always sells quick.

I try to provide items no one else can get, with great C/S at fair prices. Otherwise everyone can just go to GNC or Vitamin world.

My store carries those things no one else can get, or items others might be able to get at great prices.

Checkout my sarm blends right now. I have some absolute fire items that most people have no clue exist.

I'm going to get singed up for that news letter ASAP, I've ran a bottle of the BTP GW-501506 from your store, I wanted to give it a shot for its claimed positive effects on cholesterol and I have labs in the morning so should see what's up by weeks end.It definitely gave me increased endurance.

Happy Father's day

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1592797135256.jpg
    FB_IMG_1592797135256.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 214
Thanks StandFast and Max

Appreciated

6/21/2020

Thiiiiiiiiis! !

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Following, this is great... Great posts and family Wes, I got 2 girls myself (ages 25 and 23). Couple of Witches I call them (Samantha and Sabrina).
But, they are unlike most of todays Millennials, and are sweet, dont drink or drug, respectful, etc. (OK enough of my bragging).

I think "Inman Shrugs" work since I see them popping thru your shirt, will try this week when I do them.

Get Shredded!
On the home gym thing, I started mine in 1978 at age 12, alays been a home-gym trainer with some commercial gym sprinkled in.
My local nes are nott good enough to return to, especially with new limitations, but gym is better anyways, and I always improve it. (Replace/upgrade things, etc).

A recent pre-order Im waiting in (July) is Titan dual-pulley wall-mounted system. My only pulley is my lat-machine and mimicking with bands at the moment.

Attachments

• outside-view.JPG
    outside-view.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 33
  • THU-6PM.JPG
    THU-6PM.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 35
  • gym-move2.JPG
    gym-move2.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 33
  • gym-move3.JPG
    gym-move3.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 33
On the home gym thing, I started mine in 1978 at age 12, alays been a home-gym trainer with some commercial gym sprinkled in.
My local nes are nott good enough to return to, especially with new limitations, but gym is better anyways, and I always improve it. (Replace/upgrade things, etc).

A recent pre-order Im waiting in (July) is Titan dual-pulley wall-mounted system. My only pulley is my lat-machine and mimicking with bands at the moment.

Can I get a membership!?

Max

Where do you find topical clen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 years in the making...nice setup there brother and wish I was there to train with ya!

You are almost same age as me roughly :)

Last edited:
Where do you find topical clen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man I have never seen it. You can make your own though. Just buy some Iron Legion Salvo and mix in some raws.

I think it might be dangerous though tbh, you would need to know very precise numbers on how many mcgs each pump is equal to.

I have directions that I wrote up, how to create transdermals a few years back if you need that, I can link it later on.

Back