• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prop in quads. First cycle.

Biglooch412

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My First cycle. Mlg test prop in the quads. After reading all day I now understand the gear and injection spot may not have been the best for first cycle. Thought I read everything too! Lol. Suggestions? My gear was a little thick, Is this normal?

Heat it up with a little hot water and it will flow smooth. As far as the quads your gonna need to do em sooner or later. The mlg prop is usually pip free but since your going into virgin muscle they might get a little sore about a day later. I've done up to 2cc of M's prop in quads and had no pip at all. My first quad injections was BD andropen and I could barely walk the next day. I wish my first would had been as smooth as MLG's gear. The prop is fine for your first cycle as long as you don't mind pinning every day or at least every other day. Good luck. Remember to train hard, get enough sleep and eat right if you want to see amazing results.

I love pinning my quads, delts would be my second. I would suggest heating the oil before pinning. Hot running water for 30-45 seconds seems to do the trick for me. Also, I always use a 1" 25g pin, no matter how much or the location I'm hitting.

Heat it up with a little hot water and it will flow smooth. As far as the quads your gonna need to do em sooner or later. The mlg prop is usually pip free but since your going into virgin muscle they might get a little sore about a day later. I've done up to 2cc of M's prop in quads and had no pip at all. My first quad injections was BD andropen and I could barely walk the next day. I wish my first would had been as smooth as MLG's gear. The prop is fine for your first cycle as long as you don't mind pinning every day or at least every other day. Good luck. Remember to train hard, get enough sleep and eat right if you want to see amazing results.

^^^This Right here^^^ Couldn't of said it better

No worries bro, 500mg of MLG Prop a week was my first cycle. Also did quads only the first few weeks haha you're bringing back memories with this thread.

Back