• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Advice T3 and mast

Ripped2153

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ever used T3 and or mast prop
I’ve had this T3 since last year - it has not expired and I’d like to incorporate it into my cutting cycle - I’m going to be starting a stack of test E - eq- mast- - never stacked eq and mast before but am looking forward to experimenting with this to see the results- eq and mast specifically for their hardening and grainy look u get from each individually- I will be running this for 12-16 weeks - I’ve never taken mast prop before so looking forward to trying this compound also. Ive read a lot that T3 should be started at 25 mcg a day split up into Morning noon and night - I’ll prob start at that point unless better advice is given - I’m also wondering how much mast to run per week - also read 300-400 per week ? Can anyone shed some light ? I appreciate any and all advice thank you .

Has anyone ever used T3 and or mast prop
I’ve had this T3 since last year - it has not expired and I’d like to incorporate it into my cutting cycle - I’m going to be starting a stack of test E - eq- mast- - never stacked eq and mast before but am looking forward to experimenting with this to see the results- eq and mast specifically for their hardening and grainy look u get from each individually- I will be running this for 12-16 weeks - I’ve never taken mast prop before so looking forward to trying this compound also. Ive read a lot that T3 should be started at 25 mcg a day split up into Morning noon and night - I’ll prob start at that point unless better advice is given - I’m also wondering how much mast to run per week - also read 300-400 per week ? Can anyone shed some light ? I appreciate any and all advice thank you .
Why are you running mast p with test e and eq. The mast p you need to pin EOD . The test and eq twice a week. Mast e would be ideal.
Yrs Training exp?

Long and short esters I don't understand, but if that's all you have EOD shots with Masteron. T3 50mcg is fine per day.

My typical cutting cycle before a show is,

Test, Mast, Primo, Var, T3 and Clen.

EQ I only use during bulking and for 16 weeks. I am always hungry on EQ. IMO not a good layout for a cutting cycle.

6ft
8% bf currently
Training about 10 yrs
Using gear about 5 on and off

Couldn’t get mast E unfortunately - last cycle I ran included test prop and tren ace - the pinning EOD clearly sucked but nothing I haven’t done before - prob going to run 500-600 test e , eq 500 - and mast prop prob 300-400 a week - just wasn’t sure the doasages for mast and the T3 - mast I read 300-400 a week - I also know not to believe everything you read which is why I figured I’d ask here to get some input - everything I hear about the t3 is to start at 25 and take it from there see how ur body reacts - I know people who have used t3 and been completely satisfied with 25 McGs a day

Last edited:
I'd start the t3 at either 12.5 or 12.5 x2 ed at most.

There is a very delicate balance and too much t3 can not only burn fat but burn up valuable muscle, and flatten you very quickly.

Yea I’ve heard and read that it’s definitely catabolic and doesn’t discriminate In burning fat or muscle so I’d like to keep the dosages no more than 25mcgs a day 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 midday - think it might not be great to take at night - sleeplessness etc.... I think running everything else at those doses should be good though to keep the muscle and not have too much catabolic effects - so would the consensus for most to be run mast prop EOD 300-400 per week ?

Last edited:
Back