• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd Run at it

Kelso

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so om about to start my 2nd cycle. I plan on pinning 200 test cyp twice a week for 12 weeks taking Ostarine 2866 20 mg a day for 8 to 10 weeks. Taking Arimidex .25 to .50 every other day for the full length of the cycle and PCT with colmid and nolva. I have a few questions. 1. Should I start my Arimidex the same day as my first pin or should I wait until around the 2nd week to start it being that test cyp takes about 2 to 3 weeks to take effect? my first cycle was 350mg test cyp I didn't really have and issue as far as sides go so im not sure im very prone to them. any help is appreciated.

Did you pull bloods during your 1st cycle?

i didnt [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]unfortunately. I[/FONT] kept pushing it off since I was seeing gains and not experiencing any sides.

Ok so om about to start my 2nd cycle. I plan on pinning 200 test cyp twice a week for 12 weeks taking Ostarine 2866 20 mg a day for 8 to 10 weeks. Taking Arimidex .25 to .50 every other day for the full length of the cycle and PCT with colmid and nolva. I have a few questions. 1. Should I start my Arimidex the same day as my first pin or should I wait until around the 2nd week to start it being that test cyp takes about 2 to 3 weeks to take effect? my first cycle was 350mg test cyp I didn't really have and issue as far as sides go so im not sure im very prone to them. any help is appreciated.
Yes start adex first pin but only take it 2x week not EOD. .25 MG. Get bloods and adjust IF needed

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Pull bloods regularly this go around so you can track how this cycle effects you, sides or not. You need to see what's happening so you know where you stand man.. best of lucky to ya this round! Hope the gains a great!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back