• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Out of retirement and new to this forum

thrumyiis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was big time involved in the game from 2008-2012. Was a member on SSB, EliteFitness and TheSourceCheck. A lot has changed since I’ve been around!!!! I’ve been on TRT for the past 5 years and I’m 38 years old. I came across some stuff on sarms lately and it sparked my interest so I decided to do what I was taught...research research research. I stumbled across this forum and figured it would be a good place to start. I’m all ears and looking for any direction from the members here. Thanks.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! I have not tried sarms yet!

Welcome

Max

Welcome to ASF! I’m sure you’ll find everything you’re looking for on this board. Good group and very knowledgeable

Welcome to the forum!

Back