• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

HGH pre workout

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I did 5iu pre workout the last three day’s and wow. The pump and fullness was insane. I’ve also felt better the rest of the day. Way less lethargic and more energetic. I've always heard HGH protocols saying to take it in the morning and/or before bed, but why not before training? I don't see anyone here talking about that. I guess what I'm asking is, if GH only lasts 3 hours then why not pin it 3-4 times throughout the day? That's the mentality of the "bros" I know that do this.
Any opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I did 5iu pre workout the last three day’s and wow. The pump and fullness was insane. I’ve also felt better the rest of the day. Way less lethargic and more energetic. I've always heard HGH protocols saying to take it in the morning and/or before bed, but why not before training? I don't see anyone here talking about that. I guess what I'm asking is, if GH only lasts 3 hours then why not pin it 3-4 times throughout the day? That's the mentality of the "bros" I know that do this.
Any opinions?

I know personally I take it ore fasted cardio ... ore workout and before bed and have not been disappointed

I know personally I take it ore fasted cardio ... ore workout and before bed and have not been disappointed

Post workout only seems to make me tired and lethargic.

Never done it post so I can’t comment but I don’t get the lethargy during the day from the fasted cardio shit or pre workout but the pumps and fullness pre workout I do get and they are great

Any opinions?

Well GH only lasts 3-4 hours but the effects last up to 72 hours. I actually do take GH preworkout or I split morning and night on non training days. I think the only reason you would do post workout is if you are using insulin.

I’ve taken it every way thinkable before, post wo, morning, mid day, night, spilt lol

I don’t believe there’s an end result difference for me, but I agree with you the pumps you get when you take it before assuming all other variables are on point are nothing short of bad ass pumps.

The take away is.... try it every way and see which way you like best

I’ve taken it every way thinkable before, post wo, morning, mid day, night, spilt lol

I don’t believe there’s an end result difference for me, but I agree with you the pumps you get when you take it before assuming all other variables are on point are nothing short of bad ass pumps.

The take away is.... try it every way and see which way you like best

Agreed the pumps and added boost I definitely like.

SPOILER, POINTLESS POST LOL
Thats said, i watched a video where "guru" Ameen broke down why GH PWO is a bad idea. I dont remember the specifics or even which video but it did make a lot of sense at the time

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

SPOILER, POINTLESS POST LOL
Thats said, i watched a video where "guru" Ameen broke down why GH PWO is a bad idea. I dont remember the specifics or even which video but it did make a lot of sense at the time

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Idk bro it’s all about the pump for me. It may be placebo why I don’t feel lethargic but fuck I’m run with it.

Supposed to be fasted but I would assume pumps from carbs

Supposed to be fasted but I would assume pumps from carbs

I wasn’t fasted just ate a light breakfast and then waited 60min and injected before running to the gym. Just been feeling good and pumps are amazing.

I wasn’t fasted just ate a light breakfast and then waited 60min and injected before running to the gym. Just been feeling good and pumps are amazing.

What else are you running with the GH if you don’t mind me askin

I’m running a combo of 200mg test, 200mg deca, 200mg Tren E twice a week.

Nice man I like the way that sounds. Keep grinding !

Nice man I like the way that sounds. Keep grinding !

Gains have been steady and sides are non existent. Tren night sweats hit hard sometimes but libido has been solid with only Arimidex .5mg M & F. I love how nicely deca & Tren compliment each other.

Gains have been steady and sides are non existent. Tren night sweats hit hard sometimes but libido has been solid with only Arimidex .5mg M & F. I love how nicely deca & Tren compliment each other.

The night sweats get me hard every time haha I’ve never run tren and deca together only tren and Npp but i
Loved it as well glad you don’t get the libido issues either currently running deca and no caber needed one of the lucky ones I guess

The night sweats get me hard every time haha I’ve never run tren and deca together only tren and Npp but i
Loved it as well glad you don’t get the libido issues either currently running deca and no caber needed one of the lucky ones I guess

Me too I’ve used caber and all it did was make it impossible to ejaculate.

I get an insane pump from hgh pre w/o but I use insulin to

Slin and hgh are the ultimate pump. I just did a mini slin run but I was working nights and long hours so I ended it after day 7. I decided to save until after July when I go back to working more normal hours to get the most out of it.

Get Shredded!
Depend when your take insulin, she's pulse GH and iGF-1 but the water retention are very elevated with high hypo level.

Back