• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old Superdrol

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has it? (Sold as PH)
Do you want to sell it?
Can I be the person to buy it?

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Brawn nutrition has the best powermyself.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used and shipped to USA I have several products I can take a pic later. Brawn is fucking the best I’ve used

I have used and shipped to USA I have several products I can take a pic later. Brawn is fucking the best I’ve used

Brawn Nutrition is what I'm googling?!?

Powermyself.com

It’s a supplement company (uk based) They don’t sell steroids and check the law in your country before ordering. Brawn is amazing.

I didn't find a SD clone, or phera or M1T for that matter, but def some interesting compounds Id be interested in running again.

I ordered some so called M1T from a UK based company back in the day after it had been banned and I was very disappointed. Cant remember the brand or website but I was hoodwinked for sure.

I didn't find a SD clone, or phera or M1T for that matter, but def some interesting compounds Id be interested in running again.

I ordered some so called M1T from a UK based company back in the day after it had been banned and I was very disappointed. Cant remember the brand or website but I was hoodwinked for sure.

Their out of stock but they do have it... Maybe check out Brawn nutrition dealers and you can see it on their line up.

I’m interested in this product

Protodrol Brawn Nutrition is a prohormone based on the 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol component at a dose of 25 mg per capsule. It is difficult to access, and in online stores it is usually not in stock. Halodrol is similar to its effect, allowing you to obtain dry, hard muscle mass, increase strength. It can be used alone or as an addition to other prohormones. The preparation provides a rapid increase in vascularity, the effect of muscle fullness while reducing body fat.

A safe compound does not increase the level of bilirubin in the liver. Protodrol is an ideal prohormone for creating a highly anabolic environment without worrying about side effects associated with liver damage, gynecomastia or the problem of libido atrophy. Using protodrol will incredibly increase the size of your muscles without adversely affecting your health.

Intensive weight gain and a huge increase in strength within 4 weeks will allow you to enter a completely new level in order to achieve the top shape and dream figure! You will effectively increase the size of muscles, you will feel the increase of energy necessary for training and increase your libido. The preparation does not increase the level of estrogen in the body, so it does not cause unpleasant side effects such as gynecomastia, edema or deterioration of well-being.

How can you tell the difference? Must be a molecule change ?

None of the good shit is available

Theirs 2 versions of Superdrol. A isomer and B isomer. A isomer is the good stuff most UGLs today have the B isomer which is watered down imo.
I always wondered that...
Thats prob why I seek out old SD.

I remember taking the original protodrol back in the day. I cant remember anything about the results or anything. Looks like another methylated DHT drug. Idk that itd be worth it nowadays. I cant imagine it would offer any benefit compared to winstrol or anadrol.

I remember taking the original protodrol back in the day. I cant remember anything about the results or anything. Looks like another methylated DHT drug. Idk that itd be worth it nowadays. I cant imagine it would offer any benefit compared to winstrol or anadrol.
You may be right. For me, it was different...
I had some SD from Genetech Pharma that blew me up. I was young so no test either.
I've taken SD from 2 sources here and they just didn't stack up against it.

So anybody want to sell some old SD or Methylsten?

You may be right. For me, it was different...
I had some SD from Genetech Pharma that blew me up. I was young so no test either.
I've taken SD from 2 sources here and they just didn't stack up against it.

Oh Im 100% in agreement that the superdrol being sold today does not stack up against the old stuff. Actual superdrol would absolutely have a place in my arsenal. As far as protodrol and a lot of the other designers, not so much.

Y’all need to try spectrum labs injectable Superdrol it’s
way better then oral. Euro pharmacies Superdrol is good as well. Maybe when International opens someone can run a log.

I remember the old Anabolic Extreme SD. Man was that stuff awesome. It would put some serious dry gains on you.

There is a UK store has all the old stuff
Even superpump250 lmao

I used the shit out of superpump 250nand the original NO shotgun. That reminds me! I used to use this pre workout that had a non methyl prohormone in it. I cant remember what it was called or even what the compound was. It was clumpy and orange and tasted like shit. Lol man do I miss the old wild west days of the supplement industry. Craze was good too.

Y’all need to try spectrum labs injectable Superdrol it’s
way better then oral. Euro pharmacies Superdrol is good as well. Maybe when International opens someone can run a log.

Id love to try some injectable superdrol. I may give it a go next blast. Spectrum labs you say. Is that one of these sources that screens who can and cant order? I have a hard time willfully doing business with those places.

Id love to try some injectable superdrol. I may give it a go next blast. Spectrum labs you say. Is that one of these sources that screens who can and cant order? I have a hard time willfully doing business with those places.

I got mine from OS gear on a promo giveaway last year

Back