• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sticky for newbies?

yrn

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey fellas,

I wrote a research paper my senior year of highschool (cited pubmed and all the shit), I'm now 24 and wondering how I can safely do a cycle.

I didn't see any stickies on something like this, I have basic questions: Would a one month cylce do anything (assuming one month PCT on that)

Can someone just point me in the right direction of peer reviewed articles that can help me make this decision.

ok thanks

Welcome.

Max
Cruise around get the feel of the plethora of info here. Time is plentiful.

Max

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.
If you need any help feel free to reach out to myself or any one of the puritysourcelabs.ru team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

How long have you been training?

I'm recommending a full research paper on ASF. I will not give names but would like to see citations from some of the members and former members. Maybe dive into the dog pound that produced oils that turned you into fierce barking dog. Most can easily name that one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hi bro
what gears do you use on your cycle?
and can you tell me how long is your cycle?

sincerely, Alan

Hey fellas,

I wrote a research paper my senior year of highschool (cited pubmed and all the shit), I'm now 24 and wondering how I can safely do a cycle.

I didn't see any stickies on something like this, I have basic questions: Would a one month cylce do anything (assuming one month PCT on that)

Can someone just point me in the right direction of peer reviewed articles that can help me make this decision.

ok thanks

Last edited:
hi bro
what gears do you use on your cycle?
and can you tell me how long is your cycle?
I dont think he has ever done one. He wants to know where to start.

You're not gonna find research on steroid cycles. Plenty of trt research tho. A 1 month cycle wont do and a month pct wouldn't be necessary for that. Just go with typical 1st cycle of test e or c for 12 weeks at 350-500 MG and .25 adex 2x.week. get bloodwork half way to check and see how you convert to e2 etc. Pct with Clomid nolvadex and hcg and arimidex

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum!

If this guy ever comes back to read these post I would like him to FIRST go get bloodwork done and see where your at to start. Post what it shows and then give us your stats, diet and what your looking to accomplish. Start a newbie post like that and you will get some solid advise.

There used to be a pinned post on 1st cycle and PCT, pretty good information. I cant find it now . . .

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back