• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wondering about running low dose deca while on TRT

Wicked69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on TRT in one from or another for a few years now. I currently take cyp 200 weekly, . 5 adex twice a week. 250IU hcg twice a week. My joints and back are shot. After a few surgeries, I finally feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel for me. I will probably do my first blast in a few weeks. I love the effects of hcg too but haven't found an affordable source long term yet. I am not sure if I will continue with the hcg or not. I hope too, but prices I've found so far I haven't been happy with . I started toying with the idea running 200-300mg of deca a week to see if I can ease some of my joint issues. I have read on a few boards guys saying thee have done it and love it. After 20 years, of running n gunning I have wreaked havoc on this old soul and looking for some ways to improve my quality of life.
I have never tried deca before. I'm strictly looking for a more therapeutic approach with the deca versus using it with my blasts.
Thanks for any and all input.

I added around 300mg (around 1.1cc)of deca a week to my current cycle to try and get some relief for my shoulders. Around week five I started to notice a slight relief in pain. Around week 6-7 they felt great. When I go heavy on incline bench they still burn a little but the pain doesn't last. First time so I don't know how low of a dose will give the same joint relief.

I have just started adding 200mg/wk deca to my HRT of 200mg/wk test cyp. It'a way too early to give any results. I love Npp though and include some to all my cycles. It comepletely relieves my shoulder pain by the 3rd week.

Thanks. I think I will start out at 200 and go up if needed, knowing me, it will go up ;). I want to avoid any sides if possible and its more for joint benefits then muscle at this point. I need to keep the costs down and adding it into a blast just isn't doable right now. I haven't tried my new AI source yet so fingers crossed they are gtg and I will grab wha is needed just in case of sides.

If you have access (which on this board you have plenty) to Npp( Nandrolone PhenylPropionate, a fast acting deca) I would try my hand at that. It does wonders and doesn't carry the sides like deca does.

Thank you, it sounds very promising for my situation. I have been looking into it since I saw it posted as an option. Its going to come down to cost and what I can get the maxium length of time out of for beneifts. I had only seen it in 100mg doses(didn't really understand it before so never paid attention to it) but will be looking into some of the sponsors to see if I can make it work since its faster acting. Thanks again.

I know EK sells Dragon Pharma Npp at 150mg/ml at a very reasonable price...

Thanks. I just got my bloods done for TRT work up. After, I talk to doc and make sure no surprise lets do another test. I went way too long without a blood donation so I know my hemocrit was super high as is but I finally got on for donation so should be comming down. I backed off on T a tad too so hoping numbers won't be at upper end end for the test. But once I'm all good I'm going to add something in the mix hopefully be it deca or the NPP . Place, I wanted to order from, n did my research on for last few months who also turns out is a sponsor doesn't have NPP sadly. I saw Ek and someone else's had it on here. I will doing my homework about em. I cant afford to be burned or bunk gear. The one place was def out of my price range right now with what else I will need. I suspect I'm going to have to supplement with some ugl T, AI and hcg myself as it is. I can't afford the clinic prices anymore I tired out. It was a good chance to see difference between the way doc half assed it to it done properly. Hopefully I can convince him to contuine my regimine. Ins said they will give me a waiver to cover every thing. I got someone who understood my issues and went and researched what I needed to do. Its been a helaious few years on roller coaster from hell. I can't control every thing about my inuries & pain sadly. I can control my T and E levels one way or another.

I couldn't understand why I was such an emotional wreck for so long. Damn, I refuse to ever experience that again! Worst case I have to buy most of what I need from ugls but it will cut into getting anything else big time too. Im hoping doc will bite though because things hard enough until they get my pay straightened out and reimburse me for all the medical we have ben stuck paying. Gots to luv when they play hard ball to have you over the barrel.

My questions would be with NPP or deca how would they affect any hormone panel tests if I were to have em done? Is it something I would new to be off or could I take the tests n not worry? Just thinking down the road.
With NPP would I still need to be in the 200-300 range or could I get away with say 100-150?

Anyone on prescribed TRT being given emxat as their AI? I like adex but long term I don't think I want to stay on it from some of sides. Way I'm reading it is 12.5 a day to e/o day ? Would be where most docs perscribe it? Its a shot in the dark with doc but worst case I won't say no to a script for adex if that's all he will agree to. He's been with me since I got injured. I know how frustrated he has been with ins denying every thing until they have been finally forced to allow care. I'm hoping that he sees I went to a clinic, its improve my life and can't afford it that he will write the scripts. Hence why I backed off T a bit. Its a mess and just trying to make it all afordable. We werent expecting this to whammy us or me to get screwed when I got hurt. It can always be worse and I know that.

Thanks for the advice n input!! I truly appreaciate it.

hey bro have you looked into tb500 and igf-lr3?

im using those as we speak in my recover of a pec tear. not only am i healing faster but joint issues are healing up quite nicely

No, haven't looked into those. Still learning about a lot of the newer options.

IML Gear Cream!
throwing a steroid in while your on trt isnt necessary unless your really planning on cycling or in your case blasting. tb500 is a peptide. i suggest reading up on it brotha. the igf was a personal thing to help build new cells for the peck tear. but the tb500 could def help.

I was thinking the TB500 was something else orgially. I researched peptides when I first got back into the game. So much conflicting info I ruled em out a while back. But after reading the TB500
it sounds very promising for a lot of my issues. My body is a wreck. We know I have scar tissue on nerves around the spine and inflammation issues ontop of joints just be worn out or damaged. I thought I was invicible and it finally caught up to my ass at full speed! I can't take NSAIDs either so its one never ending nightmare at times.
Some of things mentioned about TB500 screams a good fit for me. I couldn't afford to run it for any length of time right now so it will be added to my list of things to try when cash flow finally gets better. I don't think there isn't a prescription or herb I haven't tired in the last few years to deal with what's going on right now. It does feel good to finaly be in the gym again and muscles getting all hard again. I still cannot belive how much size I lost. It makes me sick thinking about it.
Good news, I got my labs back. Other then half of stuff messed up from blood donation I'm looking good. My hemocrit was dropping more then I thought it would too from just the one donation and so close to work up draw too. Ill get a scrip so I can donate in another 4 weeks to make sure I get out of higher range all together. I dialed in where I needed to get test perfectly to make doc happy. That I am proud of. It sucks I had to skip a week start n skip again but it worked. only showing 750 for total t. ;) I know I usally hit 1100ish with 200 a week. My doc won't go for those numbers but I don't feel good lower either, I wasn't on an AI before the clinic either. I skipped my hcg injection for last week n half too and that's showing my boys are shut down with a big fat zero. Hoping with that intel and that I got a script for hcg from the T clinic that's running out he will just go along with the program. I feel better with the hcg added too. Its alot cheaper for me the more I can get insurance to pick up tab. Turns out they have special programs for the stuff so I can sign up for mail order and get 90 day supplies dirt cheap if they approve me. Technically I shouldn't be paying for anything since its all related to injury. They hold all the cards right now. At least insurance is paying things again for me. It was really hard when they said no duty related stuff could be covered at all. Bills were piling up fast and if we didn't pay something I got caught off by doctors. No good deed goes unpunished I guess. Just glad I didn't get hurt worse or killed. I hate to think how they would have treated wife n kids with games they have plaid.
How is or did the igf work for ya? I've read alot of postovie but like I said I read a while back that alot of stuff was overated too.
Thanks it's given me a lot of food for thought.

the igf would help has well..granted tb500 is a pricy peptide but it does the job it should. igf itself would help as well. 50mcg a day sub q instead of IM cause your going for a general body enhancement instead of IM for the local enhancement. but for me the healing aspect is great. my surgeon is amazed at the progress my pec has made in such little time.

but it would definitely help brotha. i wish you the best. and of course cash flow, if you get a chance to run tb500 you wont regret it.

If you have access (which on this board you have plenty) to Npp( Nandrolone PhenylPropionate, a fast acting deca) I would try my hand at that. It does wonders and doesn't carry the sides like deca does.

Plus one here. This is the approach I'd take as well.

Thanks, I appreciate all the advice. Right now for, dosage & price I will have to go with deca it is looking like. I want to run something like deca or NPP on a regular basis. So once things are better I will switch over to NPP since it seems to be favored more with less issues and faster acting as all of you have said.

Deca is fine, a very beneficial steroid. You are on trt so you have no concern with the shut down from deca. The only reason I suggested NPP is it is faster acting but deca will fit your injection schedule on trt 1 or 2 times a week is plenty. Just be patient it takes up to 4-5 weeks to see results, it has a 2 week half life and can remain in your system for 18 mos. but you will get results. One of the things i especially like about it is the general feeling of well being, it is just nice to use and easy on the body. Good luck, you'll be fine.

I've been on 150 TE (two 75mg injections per week) and 150 deca (once per week) for the last 3 months and love it. My back never felt better!

Back