• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

HGH TD!!! (and another one!)

ReadyOnDeck

Super Fuckin User
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been waiting a minute on my white top 15iu x 10 kit as my first test order on Steroidify.

STEROIDIFY IS SOLID. My order got lost the first time, but BIG UP TO ALLEX for fixing my shit!!

And he scores! (Montana to Rice!)

2d011186e4c07fabc0f994fa67b425f2.jpg

Been waiting a minute on my white top 15iu x 10 kit as my first test order on Steroidify.

STEROIDIFY IS SOLID. My order got lost the first time, but BIG UP TO ALLEX for fixing my shit!!

And he scores! (Montana to Rice!)

2d011186e4c07fabc0f994fa67b425f2.jpg

Nice ROD! They are all coming in! Verra !
3 days per vial! Lol . Btw- my pops makes me watch old football games and I have to say that Jerry Rice seriously is the best receiver ever. It is like his fingers/hand are pigskin magnents! I can watch his plays all day! Another player that was incredible to watch was Detroit Lions: Barry Sanders RB.

Seeing the way they play now vs. 80-90’s is so different. Some ways, I like quick action today but, they were a lot meaner/tougher back then. I saw videos of of some linebackers that looked like they killed people(they did break bones!!)

Max

Nice ROD! They are all coming in! Verra !
3 days per vial! Lol . Btw- my pops makes me watch old football games and I have to say that Jerry Rice seriously is the best receiver ever. It is like his fingers/hand are pigskin magnents! I can watch his plays all day! Another player that was incredible to watch was Detroit Lions: Barry Sanders RB.

Seeing the way they play now vs. 80-90’s is so different. Some ways, I like quick action today but, they were a lot meaner/tougher back then. I saw videos of of some linebackers that looked like they killed people(they did break bones!!)

Max

Max

Thanks my man. Much appreciated.

You got football on point! JR was better than R Moss and after that I'd guess Megatron was the last of the hard dudes.

Crazy you mention Barry! As a NYC dude you know my loyalty, but even when the Lions were shitty, BARRY WAS SMOOTH N FAST!

If I had wheels like that, who needs a getaway driver!?!?

And BACK THEN they had shit equipment if any; if you got fucked up you probably weren't coming back 'thanks to the protective equipment'... Shit. Howie Long. Brian Bosworth.. LT!! Can't grt any realer!

Thanks MAX!

Max

Thanks my man. Much appreciated.

You got football on point! JR was better than R Moss and after that I'd guess Megatron was the last of the hard dudes.

Crazy you mention Barry! As a NYC dude you know my loyalty, but even when the Lions were shitty, BARRY WAS SMOOTH N FAST!

If I had wheels like that, who needs a getaway driver!?!?

And BACK THEN they had shit equipment if any; if you got fucked up you probably weren't coming back 'thanks to the protective equipment'... Shit. Howie Long. Brian Bosworth.. LT!! Can't grt any realer!

Thanks MAX!

Yesss! I wish football was yearound! My futures bet was a winner this year! Gotta do it again!! .

Max

Yesss! I wish football was yearound! My futures bet was a winner this year! Gotta do it again!! .

Max

Hell yeah bruh! I feel you. I need me some contact sports to watch!! Cmon yall GET BIG

Back