• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blends and High Dose question

allouicious

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking to brew some high dose gear and some blends. Can y'all give me your thoughts on what you think will happen? I'm trying to run a complex protocol, but I want to minimize how much I pin. So I'm trying to run some substances a little dense or combining where I can.

Trying to brew the following:
Test-E @ 400mg/ml, 2%BA, 18%BB
Eq @ 400mg/ml, 2%BA, 18%BB
NPP @ 200mg/ml, 2%BA, 15%BB
DHB @ 200mg/ml + Primo E @ 200mg/ml, 1%BA, 15%BB, 15%G, 20%EO
Tren A @ 200mg/ml + Mast P @ 200mg/ml, 2%BA, 20%BB

Using Grapeseed oil.

I understand that DHB is notorious for PIP. I intend to dose only 0.5cc at a time and try to stack the oils and blend them before injection to mitigate that. Do you think that will be suficient?

Test E and Eq have a reputation of being easier substances, but I want to be sure that gear won't crash at those concentrations.

I understand that NPP is notorious for crashing out. Do I have enough solvents?

Are these feasible blends? Would you recommend recombining them somehow? Are my solvent percentages sufficient? Am I risking any foreseeable crashing? Where are my biggest risks for PIP?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
My original thoughts on my protocol were as follows:

20 - 24 weeks

Weeks 1 - 10
Test E @ 400mg E3D
EQ @ 200mg E3D
NPP @ 200mg E3D
DHB @ 100mg E3D
Orals

Weeks 11 - 15
Test E @ 400mg E3D
EQ @ 200mg E3D
Tren A @ 100mg E3D
Primo E @ 100mg E3D
DHB @ 100mg E3D
Orals

Weeks 16 - 20
Test E @ 400mg E3D
Mast P @ 100mg E3D
Tren A @ 100mg E3D
Primo E @ 100mg E3D
DHB @ 100mg E3D
Orals

I'd like to load everything in a single 3cc syringe instead of pinning multiple times a day if I can avoid it. That's why I increased the dose density and tried to blend things as I did.

I realized I don't mind taking Primo the entire protocol, so I blended it with DHB. However, I'd like to keep Primo in the second half, if I can. Since Test E and DHB are the only ones I take from start to finish, is it possible to blend these two?

I thought it would be best to blend Tren A and Mast P because, based on the esters, I should probably be dosing those EOD.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Trying to brew the following:
Test-E @ 400mg/ml, 2%BA, 18%BB
Eq @ 400mg/ml, 2%BA, 18%BB
NPP @ 200mg/ml, 2%BA, 15%BB
DHB @ 200mg/ml + Primo E @ 200mg/ml, 1%BA, 15%BB, 15%G, 20%EO
Tren A @ 200mg/ml + Mast P @ 200mg/ml, 2%BA, 20%BB

Thanks in advance.

Lets address these one at a time-
1) It's doable at 400mg/mL but I would up the BB to 20%. Test E can have some PIP on it's own and at 400mg/mL I would suspect it will have some bite.
2) EQ 400mg/mL is easily doable at 18% shouldn't have any PIP.
3) NPP at 200mg/mL I would do 25% BB and it should hold with minor PIP.
4) Getting DHB to hold at 200mg/mL alone is hard and trying to add on 200mg of primo with it I don't think is doable even with the guaiacol and EO. I wouldn't try it.
5) Your trying to shove 400mg/mL of short ester hormones into one mL and I don't think it would hold and if it does I would expect some good PIP.

Having said that I subscribe to a different theory about what causes PIP through my own anecdotal evidence. I don't believe that BB causes PIP. I think that Guaiacol can cause PIP and also EO people have reactions to (any solvent that eats a stopper can't be good for your body). I also think that PIP is hormone dependent. Short esters are known for it as is DHB. If you keep the concentrations to a minimum it shouldn't be an issue. I know you want less volume of oil but sometimes that's what you have to deal with. If you want to attempt the blends you listed I would do small batches of maybe 30mL-50mL max. That way you don't waste a ton of product especially with expensive things like primo and DHB. It would be an interesting experiment for sure.

Also doing the totals it looks like you want to run 1800mg a week plus orals. Why so much? If you are competing and that's what you feel necessary then do what you have to do but that seems like a lot to just get big. Surely you must have been using anabolics for a while now. No judgement from me just curious.

Lets address these one at a time-
1) It's doable at 400mg/mL but I would up the BB to 20%. Test E can have some PIP on it's own and at 400mg/mL I would suspect it will have some bite.
2) EQ 400mg/mL is easily doable at 18% shouldn't have any PIP.
3) NPP at 200mg/mL I would do 25% BB and it should hold with minor PIP.
4) Getting DHB to hold at 200mg/mL alone is hard and trying to add on 200mg of primo with it I don't think is doable even with the guaiacol and EO. I wouldn't try it.
5) Your trying to shove 400mg/mL of short ester hormones into one mL and I don't think it would hold and if it does I would expect some good PIP.

Having said that I subscribe to a different theory about what causes PIP through my own anecdotal evidence. I don't believe that BB causes PIP. I think that Guaiacol can cause PIP and also EO people have reactions to (any solvent that eats a stopper can't be good for your body). I also think that PIP is hormone dependent. Short esters are known for it as is DHB. If you keep the concentrations to a minimum it shouldn't be an issue. I know you want less volume of oil but sometimes that's what you have to deal with. If you want to attempt the blends you listed I would do small batches of maybe 30mL-50mL max. That way you don't waste a ton of product especially with expensive things like primo and DHB. It would be an interesting experiment for sure.

Also doing the totals it looks like you want to run 1800mg a week plus orals. Why so much? If you are competing and that's what you feel necessary then do what you have to do but that seems like a lot to just get big. Surely you must have been using anabolics for a while now. No judgement from me just curious.

I was doing research into injection sites and how much can conceivably be injected at each location. Dorsogluteal, Ventrogluteal, Rectis femoris and Vastus lateralis can all take 4ml - 5ml, so I'm not stuck trying to fit everything in 3ml injections, which was the original limitation I was working under. That said, I believe I can drop the DHB, Primo, Tren and Mast to 100mg/ml each. By cutting the original values in half, will the blends hold? How would you adjust the BA/BB and other solvents?

Since I'm running personal batches, I'm only going to be making these in maximum amounts of 50ml, so I'm probably going to want to run super small batches for testing purposes, maybe 10ml at a time if I can manage those measurements. I don't have enough powder to really waste in experimenting. But I'll be sure to update you on the results.

I realize this is an aggressive protocol. This is going to be the most aggressive protocol I've run by a significant leap, and that's why I'm jumping into brewing. I'm doing this because I'd like the opportunity to compete to be on the table, but I also want to get hyooj, not just big. And I've got about 7 years experience with anabolics. I'm not going to claim to be an expert, but this also ain't my first rodeo. If I had the opportunity, I'd try to find out how each compound affects me at an individual level (this is my first time with DHB and NPP), but right now, I'm just banking on an increase synergy between the compounds.

Last edited:
I was doing research into injection sites and how much can conceivably be injected at each location. Dorsogluteal, Ventrogluteal, Rectis femoris and Vastus lateralis can all take 4ml - 5ml, so I'm not stuck trying to fit everything in 3ml injections, which was the original limitation I was working under. That said, I believe I can drop the DHB, Primo, Tren and Mast to 100mg/ml each. By cutting the original values in half, will the blends hold? How would you adjust the BA/BB and other solvents?

Since I'm running personal batches, I'm only going to be making these in maximum amounts of 50ml, so I'm probably going to want to run super small batches for testing purposes, maybe 10ml at a time if I can manage those measurements. I don't have enough powder to really waste in experimenting. But I'll be sure to update you on the results.

I realize this is an aggressive protocol. This is going to be the most aggressive protocol I've run by a significant leap, and that's why I'm jumping into brewing. I'm doing this because I'd like the opportunity to compete to be on the table, but I also want to get hyooj, not just big. And I've got about 7 years experience with anabolics. I'm not going to claim to be an expert, but this also ain't my first rodeo. If I had the opportunity, I'd try to find out how each compound affects me at an individual level (this is my first time with DHB and NPP), but right now, I'm just banking on an increase synergy between the compounds.

If your going to drop those in half I would do 2% BA 25% BB and use mig840 as the carrier for the tren A and mast. The DHB/Primo is tricky as I can get 100mg DHB to hold at 30%BB in 100% mig840 with a little bite. Adding in 100mg of primo to it might cause it to crash out. You could try 35% BB but it's unknown if it would hold. I think it would be best to do the DHB and primo separate. The good news is you can brew 200mg/mL primo with 25% BB in mig840 and it should be good.

Only advice I will give brewing is to test your compounds to see if they will hold is to mix them in the beakers in the proper ratios and let them sit for a week before filtering. At least that way if it crashes you can try to save it by heating and adding more BB. I also wouldn't use any other carrier oil than mig840. There is a link below to buy it as small as a liter for $60. I personally wouldn't use EO even if you don't have a reaction to it and I have used guaiacol to make test and tren base but that shit stinks and is not good for you as well. I sound like a broken record but I don't believe that BB is the cause of PIP (against general consensus). I think what factors into PIP more is the compound (primo acetate even at low dose injectable comes to mind) and how big of a dose your trying to make into a mL of something.

You have a good grasp of how much you can inject into each site so I hope it works out for you. Let me know how the brews go as I would be curious if they hold. Like my original post I don't think you should have a problem with any but the two. The only thing I would change is instead of test enanthate I would use test cyp. I have just found that an equal dose of 250mg of enanthate or cyp the cyp gives me no PIP where enanthate has bite but that could just be my body.

https://medlabgear.com/products/miglyol-840?variant=30873864142925

Back