• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD in Xxxxx DAYS after payment!

Geeze...
Nice TD though

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Cute dog

Thanks for the quick delivery and smooth transaction, can’t wait to make another order soon
Nice td. Thanks for sharing! What are your plans?

Nice TD! Can’t go wrong with PSL!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro, you need a vacuum. Nice job PSL.

Nice td. Thanks for sharing! What are your plans?

I’m running the nyc marathon in November so I’m cutting weight with clen and t3 during training and come 8 week mark will start tbol and Anadrol low dose for stamina
all while running low GH from ironlion and ivandanko in background at low dose for fat loss and healing

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
This is an absolutely beautiful haul that you got yourself here my dude, and I'll throw you a 5% discount off of your next future order, so just remind me I'm doing that because of the unique display by giving us some good feedback along with the touchdown picture and your little pooch...

Let everyone know how you make out and the drol is one of my favorite

This is an absolutely beautiful haul that you got yourself here my dude, and I'll throw you a 5% discount off of your next future order, so just remind me I'm doing that because of the unique display by giving us some good feedback along with the touchdown picture and your little pooch...

Let everyone know how you make out and the drol is one of my favorite

awesome I wanted to pick up t4 and a few other things

the drol is one of my favorite

original plan was for my girl to take the Turanabol for her MMA fight that’s getting scheduled but now we are bouncing between that or anavar for her
she will also be taking GH

Last edited:
I’m running the nyc marathon in November so I’m cutting weight with clen and t3 during training and come 8 week mark will start tbol and Anadrol low dose for stamina
all while running low GH from ironlion and ivandanko in background at low dose for fat loss and healing
So you are planning to run a marathon and running clen? How much weight are you trying to lose ? I ran a half marathon years ago and the training was brutal running five day’s a week with a couple of those day’s 8+ miles at a time . I’m positive if I was taking clen and running I would have a heart attack . Be safe and goodluck with the run .

original plan was for my girl to take the Turanabol for her MMA fight that’s getting scheduled but now we are bouncing between that or anavar for her
she will also be taking GH

Personally I would not use any AAS orals if she's going into a MMA fight, because one of the mistakes that people don't understand is the muscle belly will fill with blood, and she will receive excessive pump whether it's in her shins, her lower back and especially her forearms if she gets into a clenched or locked up or as she finds herself in a defensive position..

people assume it gives them the advantage when in reality it really does not I've seen this go bad for a lot of people and it's simply not worth it..

If anything I would simply just focus on her cardio, do not worry about peds, because her conditioning is what's going to ultimately be the decider here.. because she can be conditioned as holy hell but the moment she starts getting any resistance the muscle belly is going to fill up and her limbs are going to get heavy and she's going to have a difficult time.. this is supported with a lot of experience..

On paper it sounds like a good idea but it's not worth it..

So you are planning to run a marathon and running clen? How much weight are you trying to lose ? I ran a half marathon years ago and the training was brutal running five day’s a week with a couple of those day’s 8+ miles at a time . I’m positive if I was taking clen and running I would have a heart attack . Be safe and goodluck with the run .

I do 13 milers once a month, half marathons are a joke for me at this point if I’m running the race with someone and not trying to get a personal best time

No way I’m gonna be taking clen during these races but taking clen during training, but I am also switching up to albuterol once my training goes past 10 milers

Personally I would not use any AAS orals if she's going into a MMA fight, because one of the mistakes that people don't understand is the muscle belly will fill with blood, and she will receive excessive pump whether it's in her shins, her lower back and especially her forearms if she gets into a clenched or locked up or as she finds herself in a defensive position..

people assume it gives them the advantage when in reality it really does not I've seen this go bad for a lot of people and it's simply not worth it..

If anything I would simply just focus on her cardio, do not worry about peds, because her conditioning is what's going to ultimately be the decider here.. because she can be conditioned as holy hell but the moment she starts getting any resistance the muscle belly is going to fill up and her limbs are going to get heavy and she's going to have a difficult time.. this is supported with a lot of experience..

On paper it sounds like a good idea but it's not worth it..

thanks, that’s a lot of good info
appreciate that a lot

Back