PDA

View Full Version : Please send me a private message

MastiffMan77
06-06-2020, 08:45 AM
I'm having major problems with my order placed May 16th. I understand your busy, but 7 emails, two with my western union receipt have been completely ignored. I have ordered from you or piggyback with a friend for your supplements at least 6 times. Either I fucked up or something went wrong on the other end. You guys are the best but I need to talk to the main man/women in charge. PLEASE message me

Sincerely,
MastiffMan

Turkeybacon
06-06-2020, 08:56 AM
I'm having major problems with my order placed May 16th. I understand your busy, but 7 emails, two with my western union receipt have been completely ignored. I have ordered from you or piggyback with a friend for your supplements at least 6 times. Either I fucked up or something went wrong on the other end. You guys are the best but I need to talk to the main man/women in charge. PLEASE message me

Sincerely,
MastiffManHey I can't pm you because you're brand new to the forum, and this is your first post. Need 10 post count here to send messages. You can get 9 more post count real quick,

Or

You can download wickr, and message me there. Wickr name is Turkeybacon shoot me a message I will be waiting brother.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MastiffMan77
06-06-2020, 12:39 PM
Thank you

Jpal
06-07-2020, 06:09 AM
Hi MastifMan, please private message me your email. But sending me 7 emails and not receiving any response in 2 weeks does not sound accurate. If I were to guess you were hacked. PM me with the details so we can find out what happened.

Jpal
06-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Spoke to him. He ordered from someone named "jpal2020@protonmail.com." This is not my email nor was it ever my email. Do not send money to an email that has not been verified by me.

Wiseguy
06-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Spoke to him. He ordered from someone named "jpal2020@protonmail.com." This is not my email nor was it ever my email. Do not send money to an email that has not been verified by me.

Unfortunate this is a common scam. I always have a conversation with the rep and verify before any orders.

suraonyx23
06-07-2020, 12:04 PM

Where the fuck do these guys get these fake scammers emails? I mean if someone is sending them a email pretending to be you and you donít follow up and do your own due diligence than I donít think @Jpal should be held accountable and feel like he should help them by sending a few vials. And the reason I say this is because if @Jpal is known for helping out people who get scammed, whose to say that this is a different way to scam @Jpal? Simply say u ordered from him give some bogus similar email that you made up and show the fake correspondence and whamo scammed for a few vials

CompoundLifts31
06-21-2020, 06:20 PM
Where the fuck do these guys get these fake scammers emails? I mean if someone is sending them a email pretending to be you and you donít follow up and do your own due diligence than I donít think @Jpal should be held accountable and feel like he should help them by sending a few vials. And the reason I say this is because if @Jpal is known for helping out people who get scammed, whose to say that this is a different way to scam @Jpal? Simply say u ordered from him give some bogus similar email that you made up and show the fake correspondence and whamo scammed for a few vialsThe very definition of reverse scamming.
I'm not saying he was scamming.
Next year it'll be jpal2021@protonmail.com

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Popern534
08-11-2020, 12:30 AM
Shit!, I would vary much want to order a nice cycle from juice. I need a good plug but he'll!, I've already read 3 or 4 post saying they've been fucked. And I. New on here too. But I'm working on my post. #3