• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad testing results on praetorian gear

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well unfortunately this is certainly not what I expected when I purchased this gear in the least bit. Some of you may remember I created a thread title something like “why don’t we hold sources accountable” in that thread I expressed my concern for the lack of testing done on asf. The number one response I got was lead by example and the people who said that were absolutely right. I haven’t shared any testing on asf to date mainly because I haven’t tested asf sources.

I reached out to the Praetorian rep Custom and told him I wanted to send samples off on praetorian gear. I explained to him I wanted to pick praetorian because I was confident the results would come back great and people are aware that him and I were friends. I told him I hope I didn’t speak too soon because I was unsure if I was going to be able to afford it. I told him I was waiting on a bonus from work and hopefully it was around what I received the year prior. He said he was all for it and he thought it was great. I felt like he was being somewhat short with me after that so I asked him again before I went to bed hey man are you sure your fine with this. He again told me yes and he would reach out to praetorian to see how I could be reimbursed. I messaged him back and told him I was going to do it because of my bonus I had a few k to play around with. That’s when things took a turn for the worse. I told him i was using jano because not only was lab4tox more expensive by roughly $50 per sample but they only take bank wire transfers. He told me I’m just going to create a huge headache for him and didn’t want me to use jano because he claimed now jano was not reliable. I told him jano made one mistake only one 7 or 8 years ago and has since proven himself to be more than reliable. Jano has been under the microscope by this whole community probably more so than any other person apart of it. He has had his samples cross checked countless times with lab4tox as well as weights and measures when they were around. It basically just turned into an argument and I chose to just cut ties with him. I won’t go into detail but he hasn’t been exactly the most loyal friend to me and I can say 100% I was absolutely a loyal friend to him. I’m not here to bash Custom or praetorian for that matter. I like custom and it does upset me that we’re not friends anymore but I had to draw the line. If anyone from the lab tries to discredit my samples in anyway I still have everything I tested but even better I still have 4 sealed vials of what’s labeled tren hex that I will gladly send to any mod to be tested. I will also pay for one customers sample if they have something they already purchased that is the same as one of the nine items I had tested and they did not contact anyone before hand and mentioned they were ordering. I say that because I have seen good bloods posted on this lab in the past. Also worth mentioning I did not mention this order at all to custom and did not plan on it until I received it. A couple days after I ordered custom contacted me and asked me if I ordered and asked why I didn’t let him know before I did. I didn’t tell him this at the time but obviously I wanted to stay Anonymous. I have no clue how he knows I ordered but he did find out. They do say they require a handle and forum for orders which I included but I have recommended this lab to two of my friends in the past and neither are members on any forums so maybe that’s a new rule ? Anyway all I would like for one is to bring awareness as to what type of product praetorian is producing. I would like to say maybe it was a bad batch or human error but with 9 results and not one coming back as it should I think that’s not the case and they know what they are doing. I would like my bitcoin back for the order considering I did not get what I paid for at all. When people come here asking about labs that are not on asf everyone always says don’t come back and complain if you get scammed for not using a source on asf. Well what happens when it actually is a source on asf selling the subpar gear? Hopefully they will be held accountable but at the very least at least I can bring awareness and I truly hope they own up to it and turn things around but I guess only time will tell how they choose to handle this.​

Attachments

• ED866DDB-30F7-41B0-B53B-07E84FB84D02.jpeg
    ED866DDB-30F7-41B0-B53B-07E84FB84D02.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 426
Three orals supposed to be arimidex, t3, and “throw shit”

Attachments

• 4196C507-D284-491E-ABD4-17E4C99A9B24.jpeg
    4196C507-D284-491E-ABD4-17E4C99A9B24.jpeg
    706.7 KB · Views: 229
  • D462FAB4-D727-4024-A2B8-0CAA779203D1.jpeg
    D462FAB4-D727-4024-A2B8-0CAA779203D1.jpeg
    661.5 KB · Views: 202
  • ACF63032-310E-45F8-A2D7-50480F27FEF5.jpeg
    ACF63032-310E-45F8-A2D7-50480F27FEF5.jpeg
    674.2 KB · Views: 205
4 oils supposed to be tren hex, test cyp, eq, and super sayan +

Attachments

• AAB5E164-BAE7-4950-9202-3325ABC77779.jpeg
    AAB5E164-BAE7-4950-9202-3325ABC77779.jpeg
    690.9 KB · Views: 229
  • A60BF987-2479-4219-922F-93F0C645D299.jpeg
    A60BF987-2479-4219-922F-93F0C645D299.jpeg
    674.7 KB · Views: 216
  • DEE723D3-77DA-4E26-B176-B5957CA6BDD5.jpeg
    DEE723D3-77DA-4E26-B176-B5957CA6BDD5.jpeg
    793.1 KB · Views: 209
  • F4F4CBDB-16D0-4488-A860-DAFBAF001CDD.jpeg
    F4F4CBDB-16D0-4488-A860-DAFBAF001CDD.jpeg
    697.5 KB · Views: 207
Saiyan Plus 302mg Mix blend ( Tren Ace 75mg, Mast Prop 75mg, Sust 150mg, Mtren 2mg).

Throw Shit- Methyl Test 5mg, Methyl Tren .5mg, Halo 5mg, Anadrol 25mg

Saiyan Plus 302mg Mix blend ( Tren Ace 75mg, Mast Prop 75mg, Sust 150mg, Mtren 2mg).

Throw Shit- Methyl Test 5mg, Methyl Tren .5mg, Halo 5mg, Anadrol 25mg

I bought them all. Still haven’t opened em! WTH??Hex, Primo, Saiyan!

Max

Hopefully they have enough integrity to not just reimburse me but everyone else affected

That would be fine. I haven’t opened one thing

Max

What mod moved this out of the lab testing section? I think it’s more than reasonable to post lab testing in the lab testing section? Only keeping one thread up in the pit is just increasing the chances for a shit show which is not what I want any means. I only posted a copy in the pit because that’s where more people will see it. Can we please move that one back? I’d like this to stay cordial

What mod moved this out of the lab testing section? I think it’s more than reasonable to post lab testing in the lab testing section? Only keeping one thread up in the pit is just increasing the chances for a shit show which is not what I want any means. I only posted a copy in the pit because that’s where more people will see it. Can we please move that one back? I’d like this to stay cordial

I’m watching !

Max

Thanks for posting test results.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks as well Jswole. I believe we both may be on another forum in particular where testing is a regular thing. People are good enough to send out there own samples without any reimbursement other than it being regular practice and a lot of members donate to the cause. We all know the " cause and effect " of this practice is to promote and maintain accountability with sponsors that want to be on said forum as I can imagine that particular forum/board is very lucrative. Although this is where I mostly check in to daily I ve often wondered why this practice is nt as much a priority here at ASF. Maybe we should all make a conscious effort to make this a priority here at ASF. Sponsors should or would want to encourage this as well as reimburse for this cause we all know people will fully support a shop encouraging this as all we want is " accurately dosed gear ".

Wow. Thanks for doing that and posting the results. I know those tests aren't cheap.

damn, don't know what to say here.

One question for jswole, how did jano know what compound was in those samples that came back 0mg? This was supposed to be blind testing correct??

Last edited:
The fact custom wanted you to let him know before you placed a order is what would concern me.

Do you have those emails ?

im sketch when it comes to Jano but going back to the fact custom didn’t want the headache and was concerned because you didn’t tell him you were placing a order would raise a flag to me.

Not sure what your end game is but In situations like this, it’s best to ask for a refund. Why allow the same lab to resend the same gear you have an issue with ?

damn, I don't know what to say here.

One question for jswole, how did jano know what compound was in those samples that came back 0mg? This was supposed to be blind testing correct??

Jano has had some issues over the years. I’m not sure how to verify if he is legit testing or just making up numbers.

My next move would be to buy a urine testing kit and check to see what shows up. Of course you can’t get a concentration but it would at least show what’s in your system. You’ve already went this far. 100$-160$ is a drop in the hat from what you’ve spent.

Last edited:

Exact same scenario with the t3 also it says 0mcg of t3 for 3 samples . The test cyp samples actually say o testosterone in the samples and I know that we have seen blood results that were pretty good with the test cyp . How many more bottles of the test cyp do you have . This one would be pretty simple to recheck . Someone just needs to pull bloods without any other compound and if they come back at zero than tests are right atleast that one and if the guy has test in his system than we know that something is up. I really don’t have a dog in this fight I have used them before for test and was happy but no bloods and I am running their var right now 100mg a day

Get Shredded!
Thanks for testing @jswole220 you did what you said you would do. The availability of testing now means the UGLs can be held accountable.

Jano HAD his issues in the past but he’s licensed to operate now and has a good track record now. A source over on MESO sent blind samples to both Jano and also ChemTox and they tested identical. That’s how you can verify. Jano is legitimate now. People shouldn’t be wasting time tossing words at Jano. This falls solely on Praetorium. Looking at the results, it doesn’t seem to be a raws issue.

The orals are tough to make, so it’s no surprise the results came back severely underdosed. What’s scary is assuming they made an effort to put compounds in the orals there is likely “hotspots” where the dose could be severely over. Not good.

The oils on the other hand? Damn. That appears to be replacing compounds with others to save money. There’s no coming back from that. It’s simply a bad source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Jswole. I appreciate you and what you do for this community. Jano’s work is meticulous and very efficient and I have no concerns with his testing.

Say it isn’t so...

Attachments

• E2E86B73-DF1E-4F74-A95B-16D815D05744.jpeg
    E2E86B73-DF1E-4F74-A95B-16D815D05744.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 201
I will let this all play out as Jswole would like to. I have contacted Praetorian. I want to state firmly that there is more to this story than meets the eye which I will post later on here and in a new thread. Never once have I considered Jswole and friend or even posted that I liked the guy and several members here know this NEVER. He thinks he is smart by deleting me from his Sure Spot app but what he doesn't know is that all his messages aren't erased. I contacted him AFTER he received his gear because I was deleting old orders and noticed his email only because it is from our Fantasy Football League and a very obvious email to remember. I have never stated that we cross checked our gear with Lab4tox or W&M but I will double check the messages in our conversation. Praetorian has been around for 20 years and seems a bit strange that all of our gear came back this way. Once again I have contacted them and will get to the bottom of this I promise everyone. And before anyone asks about when we do our own testing please dont fall for Jswoles conspiracy theory that we pick and choose vials to send out we are resellers and dont have access to our gear. Once again I will be posting my convo with Jswole to show members he is a liar and also. He tries his hardest to turn this pllace into Meso but he has failed in the past and will fail now. My word to everyone here I will get to the bottom of this.....give me time

Thank you Jswole. I appreciate you and what you do for this community. Jano’s work is meticulous and very efficient and I have no concerns with his testing.
LOL get lost Jswole with your 11 posts IDIOT

Why were you looking for me. And wtf is where you need....
c830673a0c3840da9ce623d71b19f421.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Blind testing is offered for common anabolic steroids Sir, not ancillaries such as T3, which require entirely different testing process.

Back