• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Cycle. Thoughts

Tysdon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so this is just a quick research gathering thread so I won't go super detailed but here we go

Basic stats: 21 yrs old. 6'2 230lbs 13-14ish %bf

Ran 1 cycle before of just straight test E 500mg/w, did all the ancillaries hcg,nolva,aromasin etc. I also did Methadrol for about 2 weeks to kick off my cycle but it raped my blood pressure and headaches got bad so I stopped. As far as side effects I only had night sweats like a motherfucker and every once in awhile test flu.
As far as results, I wasn't too impressed. Yes I gained a bit of strength and yes I got vascular and yes I put on some muscle. But after the cycle vascularity and shit went away. I did keep the muscle and strength however which I'm glad. All said and done I probably kept 10ish lbs of solid muscle in 10 weeks so who am I kidding thats pretty good.

For my next cycle though I want to really fill out my frame. I'm a tall fuck so I still think I look skinny at 230. Heres an outline

1-12 Test 500mg/week
1-4 Anadrol 50mg/Dbol 30mg
1-12 Aromasin 25mg/ed << I'm basing this off of my last cycle since I'll be using same company. Bloods showed slightly elevated E2 on 12.5mg a day. Might go back down to 12.5mg after week 4.
1-15 Hcg 500iu/w

Will be using Liv52 and ADV cycle support for 2 weeks before and thru week 4

Nolva and Aromasin will be done in a 40/40/20/20 and 25/25/12.5/12.5 manner respectively.

My buddy and I will be doing this together and he (admittedly me as well) was thinking of doing Tren E from weeks 5-12 starting at 200mg/w and ramping up to a max of 400mg/w based on side effects. Considering that this is only 6 weeks we discussed extending the cycle to 15 weeks and therefore taking Tren E for 9 weeks. I am curious for your thoughts on this.

ALSO... Hairloss. My buddy probably wont lose any fuckin hair but I've already got a mean receding hairline and I've heard tren and Dbol make it worse. I used nizoral 2% during my last cycle and kept my hair at the same place. Curious to know if using shit like rogaine or finasteride along w nizoral again will counteract those effects.

Thanks for your time and patience while reading this sorry for the wall of text. If I forgot anything let me know and I'll make an edit. Its 130am so I probably did.

Last edited:
Well tren will make your hair fall out pretty fast so you might wanna consider that. Cycle looks good, no need to run HCG from start, I usually go from week 3 or so.

Read http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/378-Pyramiding-cycles-by-heavyiron
Heres what I would suggest:

1-6 Test 500mg ew
7,8 Test 750mg
9-10 Test 1000mg

2-10 Aromasin 12.5mg ed
2-10 Hcg 500iu ew

I don't like long cycle any more, you have to constantly increase the dosage, it takes longer to recover and cortisol levels are sky high, hence people tend to loose a lot of gains.

As for hairloss finasteride 1-2mg ed and nizoral shampoo eod should stop any hairloss, if possible continue to use finasteride (at 1mg if off cycle) for a few months, you may regrow some hair you've lost.

Hey bro, looks like a good layout. If this were me, I would make just a few minor changes. Don't run both dbol and drol, if you had issues with BP on Methadrol, stacking these 2 orals will likely cause a similar issue. I would pick one, and run a good strong dose for 5 weeks. The other change you can consider is increasing your test to 750mg/wk. for weeks 8-12. This will help you avoid a plateau. I get significantly better results for a 12 week cycle by doing this. Your cycle will be fine as is, that's just my 2 cents

In terms of hair loss, I have lots of experience with this, haha. Nizoral is great, and if you are concerned it won't do the trick, add rogaine or this product http://www.folica.com/hair-loss/hair-growth-systems/spectral-dnc Only start finasteride if you are prepared to stay on it indefinitely, and bear in mind its anti-dht effects take 3 months to manifest.

Enjoy the cycle, and let us know how it goes!

Hey bro, looks like a good layout. If this were me, I would make just a few minor changes. Don't run both dbol and drol, if you had issues with BP on Methadrol, stacking these 2 orals will likely cause a similar issue. I would pick one, and run a good strong dose for 5 weeks. The other change you can consider is increasing your test to 750mg/wk. for weeks 8-12. This will help you avoid a plateau. I get significantly better results for a 12 week cycle by doing this. Your cycle will be fine as is, that's just my 2 cents

In terms of hair loss, I have lots of experience with this, haha. Nizoral is great, and if you are concerned it won't do the trick, add rogaine or this product http://www.folica.com/hair-loss/hair-growth-systems/spectral-dnc Only start finasteride if you are prepared to stay on it indefinitely, and bear in mind its anti-dht effects take 3 months to manifest.

Enjoy the cycle, and let us know how it goes!

Why be prepared to stay on indefinitely? I know for hair regrowth you have to take it forever but wouldnt taking it on cycle stop DHT conversion and then once im off my hair will go back to how it was? Also do you think It would be fine if I started the orals as is and then if I found bp to be an issue just throwing out drol and bumping up dbol to say 50mg?

Why be prepared to stay on indefinitely? I know for hair regrowth you have to take it forever but wouldnt taking it on cycle stop DHT conversion and then once im off my hair will go back to how it was? Also do you think It would be fine if I started the orals as is and then if I found bp to be an issue just throwing out drol and bumping up dbol to say 50mg?
I think GSRacer is mistaken. It will stop DHT conversion immediately, however it takes about 6 months for the hair regrowth to occur. :winkfinger:

I think GSRacer is mistaken. It will stop DHT conversion immediately, however it takes about 6 months for the hair regrowth to occur. :winkfinger:

Gotcha. But taking it on cycle will block the spike of DHT from the anabolics correct? and after I stop taking it post cycle I'll still be good to go?

I took finasteride for 10 years, and from what I have read, experienced, and discussed with my dermatologist, taking finasteride for a period of time, and then dropping it will result in mildly accelerated hair loss (a faster rate of loss than if what you were experiencing before taking the drug).

That sounds like a reasonable plan with the orals, as long as you are willing to spend some time dialing in doses. I hate having to do that because I feel like it interrupts my launch into the cycle. This is probably mental more than anything.

I took finasteride for 10 years, and from what I have read, experienced, and discussed with my dermatologist, taking finasteride for a period of time, and then dropping it will result in mildly accelerated hair loss (a faster rate of loss than if what you were experiencing before taking the drug).

That sounds like a reasonable plan with the orals, as long as you are willing to spend some time dialing in doses. I hate having to do that because I feel like it interrupts my launch into the cycle. This is probably mental more than anything.

well fuuuuuuuck. not what I wanted to hear but good to know I guess thanks. Well I guess I'll just have to use nizoral and that Spectral DNC and just hope I dont lose all my hair? lol jesus christ thats sketchy.

IML Gear Cream!
I would use Nizoral for sure, but use rogaine before spectral dnc, it's easier to work with and less expensive. If rogaine isn't cutting it, then move to the s dnc.

Woops can't edit OP so heres the improved layout from suggestions

1-12 Test E 500mg/w
1-4 Dbol 30mg/ Anadrol 50mg If BP is a problem, drop Anadrol and bump Dbol to 50mg solo
6-12 Tren A at 200mg/w slowly bumping up every week with a maximum of 400mg/w
2-12 HCG 500iu/w
13-15 HCG 1,000iu/w
2-15 Aromasin 12.5mg/ed with first two weeks at 25mg due to previous experience with brand and taking more anabolics.

Looks pretty good brother

Honestly I think what you have put together shows youve done your research and I respect that. On the hair loss issue if the Nizoral worked last time go with that again and if you want to add rogaine I got $50 worth Id be happy to ship you. Its the foam because I had read positive things about that version but then upon further investigation found that its of no use with frontal or hairline regrowth. I run Dutusteride year round and its treated me fairly well but if you can keep your hair without it theres no need to add in 5-AR inhibitors and the possible ED issues that can be caused by them. AS far as the Tren goes if its your first go with it and you have access to Tren ace I would reccomend running 50mg EOD from the start and see how it treats you. If the sides are to much you can stop running it and the ace will be out of your system in short order. Im also with you on running the aromasin at 25mg ED at least in the beginning. Some guys are sensitive to AIs but I am not. 250iu HCG twice a week from begiining up until your PCT is perfect. It will keep the boys up to size ,at some level of function ,and likely lead to a faster recovery. If Tren E is your only Tren option Id also start that at the beginning assess your tolerance at 200 and if your good bump it to 400mg for the remainder. If you choose to run the Tren and want the rogaine Ill send my bottle of Pramipexole along with it. If not look into running caber at .5mg EOD or E3D to protect against any possible prolactin and sexual sides.

Ok so this is just a quick research gathering thread so I won't go super detailed but here we go

Basic stats: 21 yrs old. 6'2 230lbs 13-14ish %bf

Ran 1 cycle before of just straight test E 500mg/w, did all the ancillaries hcg,nolva,aromasin etc. I also did Methadrol for about 2 weeks to kick off my cycle but it raped my blood pressure and headaches got bad so I stopped. As far as side effects I only had night sweats like a motherfucker and every once in awhile test flu.
As far as results, I wasn't too impressed. Yes I gained a bit of strength and yes I got vascular and yes I put on some muscle. But after the cycle vascularity and shit went away. I did keep the muscle and strength however which I'm glad. All said and done I probably kept 10ish lbs of solid muscle in 10 weeks so who am I kidding thats pretty good.

For my next cycle though I want to really fill out my frame. I'm a tall fuck so I still think I look skinny at 230. Heres an outline

1-12 Test 500mg/week
1-12 Aromasin 25mg/ed << I'm basing this off of my last cycle since I'll be using same company. Bloods showed slightly elevated E2 on 12.5mg a day. Might go back down to 12.5mg after week 4.
1-15 Hcg 500iu/w

Will be using Liv52 and ADV cycle support for 2 weeks before and thru week 4

Nolva and Aromasin will be done in a 40/40/20/20 and 25/25/12.5/12.5 manner respectively.

My buddy and I will be doing this together and he (admittedly me as well) was thinking of doing Tren E from weeks 5-12 starting at 200mg/w and ramping up to a max of 400mg/w based on side effects. Considering that this is only 6 weeks we discussed extending the cycle to 15 weeks and therefore taking Tren E for 9 weeks. I am curious for your thoughts on this.

ALSO... Hairloss. My buddy probably wont lose any fuckin hair but I've already got a mean receding hairline and I've heard tren and Dbol make it worse. I used nizoral 2% during my last cycle and kept my hair at the same place. Curious to know if using shit like rogaine or finasteride along w nizoral again will counteract those effects.

Thanks for your time and patience while reading this sorry for the wall of text. If I forgot anything let me know and I'll make an edit. Its 130am so I probably did.

Honestly I think what you have put together shows youve done your research and I respect that. On the hair loss issue if the Nizoral worked last time go with that again and if you want to add rogaine I got $50 worth Id be happy to ship you. Its the foam because I had read positive things about that version but then upon further investigation found that its of no use with frontal or hairline regrowth. I run Dutusteride year round and its treated me fairly well but if you can keep your hair without it theres no need to add in 5-AR inhibitors and the possible ED issues that can be caused by them. AS far as the Tren goes if its your first go with it and you have access to Tren ace I would reccomend running 50mg EOD from the start and see how it treats you. If the sides are to much you can stop running it and the ace will be out of your system in short order. Im also with you on running the aromasin at 25mg ED at least in the beginning. Some guys are sensitive to AIs but I am not. 250iu HCG twice a week from begiining up until your PCT is perfect. It will keep the boys up to size ,at some level of function ,and likely lead to a faster recovery. If Tren E is your only Tren option Id also start that at the beginning assess your tolerance at 200 and if your good bump it to 400mg for the remainder. If you choose to run the Tren and want the rogaine Ill send my bottle of Pramipexole along with it. If not look into running caber at .5mg EOD or E3D to protect against any possible prolactin and sexual sides.

Awesome thanks. I'll pass on the rogaine though since frontal and hairline regrowth is my problem haha, and yes although I never mentioned it i would be running caber at .5mg EOD if I went with tren. As much as I hate the prospect of pinning EOD, I just can't see how the benefit of biweekly shots outweigh the negative of having to stick through horrible sides for 2 weeks. So I'll probably just ramp up from 50mg EOD up to 100 over the course of 2-3 weeks and reassess as I go.

Woops can't edit OP so heres the improved layout from suggestions

1-12 Test E 500mg/w
1-4 Dbol 30mg/ Anadrol 50mg If BP is a problem, drop Anadrol and bump Dbol to 50mg solo
6-12 Tren A at 200mg/w slowly bumping up every week with a maximum of 400mg/w
2-12 HCG 500iu/w
13-15 HCG 1,000iu/w
2-15 Aromasin 12.5mg/ed with first two weeks at 25mg due to previous experience with brand and taking more anabolics.

Its a solid layout bro, your introducing yourself to tren properly. Your age catches my eye and just remember you have plenty of time ahead to experiment with different compounds. That being said you've taken the time to learn and research Good Job bro. The only input I can add on the hairless concern is I've been using Nioxin shampoo, conditioner for a very long time and apparently may have served me well as I've had no issue with loss. Who's to say wether or not I would though, there's no one in the family that's struggled with it just an additional precaution I've taken.
Wish you the best on this cycle bro if you proceed forward.

Back