• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

This is not a marketing ploy.. please listen..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
People, jump on the local opportunity ASAP because supplies are going fast.. people are stocking up because gyms are opening up everywhere and I cannot make this up, this is not a marketing ploy, items are literally now flying off the shelves..

Local items are literally being snatched up left and right as if we're having a sale.. the good sign is people are going back to the gyms, the bad sign is they are literally bleeding down the stock.. and we're not even having a sale..

if there's any items you need I would highly suggest jumping on this opportunity...

If there's any saying that myself or my Representatives can do for you please do not hesitate to ask, your needs are extremely important to me..

send me a private message, and if I do not get back right away just give me ample time and I will respond to you..

People, jump on the local opportunity ASAP because supplies are going fast.. people are stocking up because gyms are opening up everywhere and I cannot make this up, this is not a marketing ploy, items are literally now flying off the shelves..

Local items are literally being snatched up left and right as if we're having a sale.. the good sign is people are going back to the gyms, the bad sign is they are literally bleeding down the stock.. and we're not even having a sale..

if there's any items you need I would highly suggest jumping on this opportunity...

If there's any saying that myself or my Representatives can do for you please do not hesitate to ask, your needs are extremely important to me..

send me a private message, and if I do not get back right away just give me ample time and I will respond to you..
Thanks for the heads up vision! Supply and demand can be great and bad lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Whatโ€™s up with the international?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The international is fully stocked, however we suspended the international shipping only due to the fact that there has been some unexpected and unpredictable delays, sort facility are overwhelmed with the amount of product that is coming in regardless of the type of mail content, whether it's for large corporations, businesses, anything you can possibly think of..

The mail system seems to be finding a balance and stabilizing and we will be adding the international back once again.. we could offer the services however we don't want our customers experiencing any unnecessary delays..

Thanks for the heads up vision! Supply and demand can be great and bad lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

There's the good in the bad with this market, there will always be supply and demand, but unfortunately with recent events no one could predict how to assess engage everything, unlike the holidays or certain times of the year that are telegraphic with sales, it's very hard in current times to predict when the spike or dip is going to happen.. it seems like everyone and their grandmother, is all jumping on board.. much like everyone did with toilet paper, there was never a crisis with toilet paper, but when everybody floods and buys it at once, that's when it becomes a problem..

The international is fully stocked, however we suspended the international shipping only due to the fact that there has been some unexpected and unpredictable delays, sort facility are overwhelmed with the amount of product that is coming in regardless of the type of mail content, whether it's for large corporations, businesses, anything you can possibly think of..

The mail system seems to be finding a balance and stabilizing and we will be adding the international back once again.. we could offer the services however we don't want our customers experiencing any unnecessary delays..
It's true. It's all businesses right now. They finally opened up some stores near me so I figured I'd go out and grab some camping/fishing gear and whatta ya know....the stores are open but they have next to nothing. I asked the associate why so many things are out of stock. He told me their warehouses are super low because supplies are heavily delayed. He told me he also owns a vape shop and he's having the same problem there as well.

On a good note...my PSL package that I ordered mid-April arrived the other day. So for those of you who are concerned with the T/A time of your packages...don't be. They are still coming. Mine was over 45 days.

Gents load up now as supplies last.. don't get behind the 8 ball here, you'll truly regret NOT getting in sooner, mark my words, many labs will end up going low or out of stock..

Don't walk into the season like this -
CloseVictoriousJuliabutterfly-small.gif
โ€‹He's right. With a lot of suppliers pausing their international shipping everyone is buying up the local products.

It's true. It's all businesses right now. They finally opened up some stores near me so I figured I'd go out and grab some camping/fishing gear and whatta ya know....the stores are open but they have next to nothing. I asked the associate why so many things are out of stock. He told me their warehouses are super low because supplies are heavily delayed. He told me he also owns a vape shop and he's having the same problem there as well.

On a good note...my PSL package that I ordered mid-April arrived the other day. So for those of you who are concerned with the T/A time of your packages...don't be. They are still coming. Mine was over 45 days.

โ€‹He's right. With a lot of suppliers pausing their international shipping everyone is buying up the local products.
The supply chain is screwing up for so many companies, Ive sen so many people get jammed up and just waiting on all sorts of products, its all backed up, the system is a mad house... so many companies are sold out, and they cant even get supplies because the manufactures cant even get material.. everyone is feeling the pinch!

Back