• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another first timer - what are your thoughts?

liftstrong12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 34yo, 6'1", 207 @ 14% bf
I have about 12 years experience in the gym and have run multiple ph cycles over the years, albeit maybe not correctly all the time. I am prone to gyno too.
I have always been up around 230 @ 12% bf, but after getting married and having a son my training took a back seat for a two years. I'm finally getting my shit together and want to tear it up again. I've been lifting heavy and hard, regularly, for a few months and just ran a bottle of Super DMZ about two months ago.
In researching my next ph cycle I decided it would be safer and more productive to run the real deal.

My goals are to lean out and gain strength with some mass, but not so much my wife knows whats up. I am thinking about running Test, anavar, and masteron. I will use letro and clomid for PCT and will have caber on hand.

At this point I am hoping for some input regarding my choices and any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

R

I got your back on this one bro. So first off, if you've done your research, you will probably find that the "real deal" aas's are safer to use than allot of pro-hormones out their. (This is my personal experience). So you've decided to go to the dark side, that's just fine. I think that for a first timer, looking for lean, keepable gains, Test P, Var and Mast are not a bad choice. Now here's the problem with that and your going to have to shed a little light on this for us and your thoughts, you've given us your stats and you probably know that 90% of cycles run are around the 12 week mark. So here's my Q to you, How long are you thinking about running this cycle? Because I personally don't like to use mast for over 8weeks. So here's just an idea for you....

Test-P(prop will hold allot less water wait than C, E or Sus)
Weeks 1-12 @ 400-600mg/week
Masteron
Weeks 4-12 @ 500-600mg/week
Anavar
Weeks 6-12 @ 70-100mg/Ed

This cycle will get you rock hard, strong as hell, keep up your sex drive(through the roof) and most importantly for you, is very low in estrogen. I however would use Aromasin at 12.5mg every other day or three times a week if your prone to gyno. Also, I wouldn't necessarily just assume that you'll have to use Letro for your pct. Letro takes some time to kick in and reach a steady blood plasma level and it's destroys your sex drive and drys your joints out. And I know this because I've used this three times. It's not common read or "Bro-Science" for me... I really hope this helps you. There's probably going to be a bunch of tards telling you behind me that you should just use test as you first cycle and other shit, but dude, I get to the point and I answer questions. I'm not here to tell you what to do but to help give advice from my personal experiences... Hit this thread back on your intentions of your cycle length.

[FONT=&quot]I’m ready to make my final decision about which way to go with my first aas cycle, but I am still confused. I joined a few different forums and posed the same question to get the most feedback for comparison. There has been much that lines up across the board, and some that doesn’t. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have not used my source yet and his name starts with a V, so if anyone knows who I am talking about could you tell me if he is g2g? [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A reminder that I am gyno prone so I will need something in case (letro/caber?)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My source suggested what you see below…[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4x test prop= (Take 400mgs weekly all the way through)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1x Var= (Start week 5 and take 1 cap daily for the duration of the cycle)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2x mast prop= (start week 3, take 250mgs weekly all the way through)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Aromasin= (Take 1 cap every other day)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I appreciate all the advice and realize that there are many ways to do this so I’m really hoping to find a majority consensus. I am thankful that there is a brotherhood of support here and I appreciate your taking time, I can see how many newbies come looking for help.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Aside from what my source recommended here are some other things I’ve been hearing-note: “person 1, 2 etc..” from “on cycle opinions are not necessarily the same “person 1, 2, etc..” from PCT. I’m just showing that the info is coming from different people. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and experience.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On cycle[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Person 1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No masteron[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]weeks 1-12 - test 500mg
weeks 1-4 - 80mg of anavar
weeks 1-14 ai .25mg eod (can try ed to see how you react)

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]person 2[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Run the test at 500mg a week for 12 weeks and the var the first six weeks of the cycle at 60/60/60/60/80/80mg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also for on cycle[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On cycle, use a blocker like Arimidex and if at all possible, hCG so that you prevent testicular atrophy and speed up recovery. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Person 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]hcg at 1000ius 10 days prior to PCT or just cruise at like 500iu weekly for ur entire cycle. letro and caber aren't really needed,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Person 3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Run N2Guard the entire time you are on var. You'll need arimidex or preferably aromasin if you are gyno prone. 12.5 eod of aromasin is typically a good dose for estro control.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And for PCT[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PCT
weeks 15-18
nolva - 40/40/20/20
clomid - 100/50/50/50

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Person 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You'll need both clomid and nolva for PCT[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Person 3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For PCT start two weeks after your last pin and run it 4 weeks

Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/Post cycle combo
Forma stanzol
DAA (d-spark is best)[/FONT]

I got your back on this one bro. So first off, if you've done your research, you will probably find that the "real deal" aas's are safer to use than allot of pro-hormones out their. (This is my personal experience). So you've decided to go to the dark side, that's just fine. I think that for a first timer, looking for lean, keepable gains, Test P, Var and Mast are not a bad choice. Now here's the problem with that and your going to have to shed a little light on this for us and your thoughts, you've given us your stats and you probably know that 90% of cycles run are around the 12 week mark. So here's my Q to you, How long are you thinking about running this cycle? Because I personally don't like to use mast for over 8weeks. So here's just an idea for you....

Masteron
Anavar
Weeks 6-12 @ 70-100mg/Ed

This cycle will get you rock hard, strong as hell, keep up your sex drive(through the roof) and most importantly for you, is very low in estrogen. I however would use Aromasin at 12.5mg every other day or three times a week if your prone to gyno. Also, I wouldn't necessarily just assume that you'll have to use Letro for your pct. Letro takes some time to kick in and reach a steady blood plasma level and it's destroys your sex drive and drys your joints out. And I know this because I've used this three times. It's not common read or "Bro-Science" for me... I really hope this helps you. There's probably going to be a bunch of tards telling you behind me that you should just use test as you first cycle and other shit, but dude, I get to the point and I answer questions. I'm not here to tell you what to do but to help give advice from my personal experiences... Hit this thread back on your intentions of your cycle length.

Thank you for that. I am willing to run it as long as I should. Also I posted a message that highlighted much f the advice that I have been given since as you know it can be hard to sift through different opinions. For some reason, maybe because I'm new, my messages need to be approved first so there seems to be a delay. So I don't know if this message will even go through when i send it. I will get back to you when I formulate my final plan. Thanks again!

Masteron
Anavar
Weeks 6-12 @ 70-100mg/Ed

Here's what I'm thinking...
On Cycle:
wk 1-12 Test pro @ 400mgs/wk
wk 1-6 Var @ 50/50/50/75/75/75 (I uses these numbers because I can only get 50mg caps. I can also get transdermal, don't know anything about that though)
wk 1-12 Aromisin @ 12.5mg eod
PCT:
wk 15-18 Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
wk 15-18 Clomid @ 50/50/25/25

Still not sure about HCG or N2Guard...thoughts?

Back