• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

batch cooking! trenAce boldeProp sustanon masteron

Kypro

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My medicines I bought a while ago came. Accordingly, I will brew trenAce, boldeProp, Sustanon and Masteron. I think of doing it according to the recipe of basskiller. I was using gso before. but this oil is a little thick. I need a thinner oil. Would you recommend cotton or sesame oil? I i need advice. thanks.

If you want a thinnner oil go with MCT or my favorite mig840. As long as you don't have a reaction to it it's pretty thin. I would stick with basic 2% BA and 20% BB for brewing everything and your fine. I would be curious about the bold prop as I wonder if it's one of those compounds you just get some PIP with.

My medicines I bought a while ago came. Accordingly, I will brew trenAce, boldeProp, Sustanon and Masteron. I think of doing it according to the recipe of basskiller. I was using gso before. but this oil is a little thick. I need a thinner oil. Would you recommend cotton or sesame oil? I i need advice. thanks.
Oh yeah bold Prop is vicious just like bold acetate. You better make it at a very low dosage or yes it's going to hurt like he'll, and I suggest a thinner oil when making the masteron and sust, but I would use a thicker oil for the bold prop. I would go with something like GSO or cottonseed only because I feel like compounds like that don't get absorbed by the muscle as fast as the carrier oil leaving the compound behind in the muscles and that's what causes terrible pip. The thicker the carrier oil the slower the absorption rate.. The bet think to do is mix the bold prop with regular EQ witch will help with the PIP...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

If you want a thinnner oil go with MCT or my favorite mig840. As long as you don't have a reaction to it it's pretty thin. I would stick with basic 2% BA and 20% BB for brewing everything and your fine. I would be curious about the bold prop as I wonder if it's one of those compounds you just get some PIP with.

Oh yeah bold Prop is vicious just like bold acetate. You better make it at a very low dosage or yes it's going to hurt like he'll, and I suggest a thinner oil when making the masteron and sust, but I would use a thicker oil for the bold prop. I would go with something like GSO or cottonseed only because I feel like compounds like that don't get absorbed by the muscle as fast as the carrier oil leaving the compound behind in the muscles and that's what causes terrible pip. The thicker the carrier oil the slower the absorption rate.. The bet think to do is mix the bold prop with regular EQ witch will help with the PIP...

boldeProp - thick oil (I am thinking of brewing 1ml / 500mg.)
sustanon masteron trenAce - thin oil
is it correct?

Also, there is no mct oil or mig840 in my country. Would you recommend different oils.

is it correct?

Also, there is no mct oil or mig840 in my country. Would you recommend different oils.
Brother I'm not trying to be a smart-ass but take our advice when I say this that's what not work no way in hell will it work. Even if you do 100 to 150 with
2%BA, 18%BB, and 60/40 GSO/EO as a carrier oil I don't think it would hold and even at 100mg with grapeseed oil and EO the PIP is bad as hell. To make it as 100mg you're going to need a super solvent such as EO to get it to hold. It won't even hold at 100mg without a Super Solvent unless you're using Mig840 as a carrier oil.

I took a shot of bold cyp 2 days ago. Just 1cc in my ass and I swear to you today is in the first day I've been able to sit down to take a shit or bend down to pick something up off the floor, and although I've never made bold Prop, but I've Been Told by May vets that its even worse than bold cyp when it comes to PIP and getting into hold.

What I suggest you do is what I did. Witch was I made a product that I named myself that I don't want to mention thr name actually. The reason I did this was to both get the bold cyp to hold and not cause crippling PIP, and it has work perfectly.

If you have the regular EQ lating around you can make it at 400mg. 200mg boldenone undecylenate, and 200mg Bold prop. Let me look at my recipes real quick, and I'm going to jack it up a little bit because I know bold prop is even harder to hold, but if you cannot get EO in your country you're in a bad situation and you might only be able to do 300 EQ 100 bold Prop, and I can't even guarantee you that will hold.

200mg EQ
200mg Bold Cup
2%BA
18%BB
20%EO
Carrier=MCT
change EO% to 30% because you're using a thicker carrier oil and not MCT. Also because it's bold pro and not cyp.

Good luck to you bro if you have anymore questions reach out to me..

Are you telling me you got bold cyp to hold at 2% 20% and no other super solvents?

Also have you ever taken a shot of either one of those and how did it feel?

I just re-read this and it sounds like I'm being a smart ass but bro trust me I'm not. That's not my style...

is it correct?

What was your reasoning behind using the thicker oil for things like Sustanon and masteron for thinner oil for bold Prop? I'm asking is because I have a theory and it's kind of like this.

I'd do a thicker oil for the bold ace. And 500mg/ml is way too much. You're gonna throw that shit out after you try it. It will hurt that bad.

Go with MCT or Mig for your thinner oils. The NOW MCT oil on amazon will work just fine. You don't need the prefiltered shit.

Are you telling me you got bold cyp to hold at 2% 20% and no other super solvents?

Also have you ever taken a shot of either one of those and how did it feel?

I just re-read this and it sounds like I'm being a smart ass but bro trust me I'm not. That's not my style...

I have never done bold prop, bold ace, or bold cyp for the reasons you mentioned that the PIP from those compounds is terrible no matter what they are made in. I have made regular EQ400 with mig840 2/20 no issue and it's fine for PIP. I don't think that BB causes PIP I think it's compound related. If he wanted to do tren ace, sust and mast at 2/20 I don't see an issue with that. As far as 500mg/mL I wouldn't try that with any compound except maybe EQ. There's only so much romm in a mL of oil to hold compound and 500mg is pushing it.

Bold cyp is barely tolerable, bold propionate and acetate are utterly useless and shouldn't even be on the market. How many shops do you see selling it? that should be an indicator for you.

IML Gear Cream!
Bold cyp is barely tolerable, bold propionate and acetate are utterly useless and shouldn't even be on the market. How many shops do you see selling it? that should be an indicator for you.

Yup same goes for primo acetate. It's oral for a reason. I made 50mL 100mg/mL primo acetate once. Al it took was one injection of 1mL and never again.

is it correct?

Below is a list of viscosity of common oils (thanks to vision from a post where I got these). The lower the viscosity the thinner the oil.

Castor 297.0
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3

I have brewed EQ 1ml / 500mg without problems with GSO before. there was no pain.
I brewed with GSO in TestProp. 1ml / 500mg. there was no pain.
recipe: BA%2 and BB%18

I think I will do it all with GSO. If oil and raw material are absorbed together, the pain will be less.

Why do you think BoldProp is bad? did you use

Last edited:
I have brewed EQ 1ml / 500mg without problems with GSO before. there was no pain.

I think I will do it all with GSO. If oil and raw material are absorbed together, the pain will be less.

Dude, if you are saying you brewed Test prop at 500mg/ml in GSO and 2/18, I can’t imagine anyone believing a word you say. If you are adding that it also wasn’t painful..... smh.

Test prop @500mg/ml is completely out of this world outrageous

I have never done bold prop, bold ace, or bold cyp for the reasons you mentioned that the PIP from those compounds is terrible no matter what they are made in. I have made regular EQ400 with mig840 2/20 no issue and it's fine for PIP. I don't think that BB causes PIP I think it's compound related. If he wanted to do tren ace, sust and mast at 2/20 I don't see an issue with that. As far as 500mg/mL I wouldn't try that with any compound except maybe EQ. There's only so much romm in a mL of oil to hold compound and 500mg is pushing it.
I agree with you on the fact that BB does not cause PIP unless we're talking about using BB maybe around 40% or higher. Then I don't know because personally I've never made it with anything higher than 30% but like you said that didn't hurt. I also agree with the fact that there is only so much rude 1ml for so much hormones completely. I also agree with the fact that you said if you wanted to brew Tren Ace or whatever with 2% 20% that's completely fine. There's just no reason to use that much BB when it comes to a compound light EQ, deca or test e. Considering you can make Test E at @250mg with no BB whatsoever and the same thing with EQ.

I don't know if Rehh has done bold prop or not but I have and I can tell you without a doubt that it hurts like fucking hell just like Bold Cyp or bold ace.

There is no way in hell that you made Test P @500mg with 2%BA, 20%BB it is not POSSIBLE. Say what you want, but that's bullshit..

Dude, if you are saying you brewed Test prop at 500mg/ml in GSO and 2/18, I can’t imagine anyone believing a word you say. If you are adding that it also wasn’t painful..... smh.
I have a lot I want to say to you or about you but I'm going to keep it to myself right now but you are another person that is a backstabber and someone that I thought was a good guy but again I was wrong. SMFH.

Dude go right ahead and buy some bold prop and brew it up at a medium dose of 75mg. Not a high dose at all. Or you could just draw up a cc of gasoline or turpentine and inject it. Be about the same pip I’d imagine lol . DONT DO IT SAVE YOUR MONEY

Get Shredded!
I have a lot I want to say to you or about you but I'm going to keep it to myself right now but you are another person that is a backstabber and someone that I thought was a good guy but again I was wrong. SMFH.

Totally different subject but was there ever a cause of death for BAMA? Miss that dude. Hope his wife and twin boys are ok

I agree with you on the fact that BB does not cause PIP unless we're talking about using BB maybe around 40% or higher. Then I don't know because personally I've never made it with anything higher than 30% but like you said that didn't hurt.

Yup I have had cyp with 25% and DHB with 35%. The DHB had some PIP but I think that was due to it being at 100mg/mL. I would rather have a higher BB content knowing that my hormone was completely in solution than a lower BB content with it potentially on the fence. I can't do test E at any BB because it's just one of those compounds my body doesn't like. I always get a nice bite from it where with cyp nothing unless I fuck up the injection. When I first starting brewing I tried as little BB as possible then after some things crashed I upped it and noticed that some things actually seemed better with higher BB (hence my assumption about things being in solution). I figure compound related because DHB is notorious for it and after my failed primo acetate experiment I read and there is a reason why there aren't any injectable primo acetate.

Even when some guys would add lidocaine to there injectables I never wanted to go down that road with the raws easily available.

Totally different subject but was there ever a cause of death for BAMA? Miss that dude. Hope his wife and twin boys are ok
Bro that's crazy u ask. I forgot actually forgot you new him. Send me a PM and I'll we will talk about it. I don't really want to put his personal business on here.

Dude go right ahead and buy some bold prop and brew it up at a medium dose of 75mg. Not a high dose at all. Or you could just draw up a cc of gasoline or turpentine and inject it. Be about the same pip I’d imagine lol . DONT DO IT SAVE YOUR MONEY
Bro this is a great post. It deserves 2 thumbs up because it couldn't be more accurate. Especially the last 2 sentences about the gasoline or turpentine. At least you were nice enough to tell him not to waste his money.

I don't even know if Bold Prop would hold at 75mg with 2%BA, and 20%BB. I think it will though because the ester is propionate, but just like with DHB being a cypionate we know that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've never done it myself tho. I wasn't crazy enough to try it by itself so with that i always mixed it with 300mg of Bold und, and Bold Cyp I would do the same but at 200mg of each. Now I had to use a little bit of EO for both of THOSE, but they were completely painless.

What about Bold base or Nandralone base. Have you ever tried either of those? I personally never have and I'm wondering if they hurt as well? I think Nan Base is okay but I don't know about bold base.

Yup I have had cyp with 25% and DHB with 35%. The DHB had some PIP but I think that was due to it being at 100mg/mL. I would rather have a higher BB content knowing that my hormone was completely in solution than a lower BB content with it potentially on the fence. I can't do test E at any BB because it's just one of those compounds my body doesn't like. I always get a nice bite from it where with cyp nothing unless I fuck up the injection. When I first starting brewing I tried as little BB as possible then after some things crashed I upped it and noticed that some things actually seemed better with higher BB (hence my assumption about things being in solution). I figure compound related because DHB is notorious for it and after my failed primo acetate experiment I read and there is a reason why there aren't any injectable primo acetate.

Even when some guys would add lidocaine to there injectables I never wanted to go down that road with the raws easily available.
SO I guess Test cyp will hold at 300mg with 25%BB? I always just through in a little bit of EO. 10%. I agree with you about the DHB only hurting because it was DHB at 100mg. The highest I've ever taken it without feeling anything with 80mg. I definitely wouldn't try to lower the BB content in any compound to the point where I thought it might crash. Even if there's just a little chance I'm not trying it. I don't have any problem putting EO into something that I think might crash but part of that might be because I personally have no problem with EO. I have never had a bad reaction, and I've actually shot 100% EO before just to try it out, and it was completely painless. Lol. I know that's stupid. My theory on DHB is that the PIP isn't as bad if you use a thick carrier oil like CSO, but when you do things like MCT or Mig840 because they're so thin what happens is the muscle of absorbd the carrier oil faster leaving the compound behind, and that knot you feel is the hormone, and that's what causes the dad reaction. I'm I 100% about that? No this is just a theory that I haven't tried yet.

I personally never made primo acetate myself but I do know a guy that he claims it was fine at 75mg, but not at 100. Again this is just what he told me so I don't know this for a fact, but I have seen it on a few people's list but we both know that doesn't mean that's what you're really getting.

As far as the lidocaine goes I almost tried it. In fact I still have the bottle of Lidocaine but I bitched out at the end because I didn't want to do it myself and If I'm not doing it myself I definitely didn't' want one of my buddies doing it.

I think I've agreed with you more than anyone I've ever met when it comes to theorys about brewing, and recipes.lol...

To say I am a “backstabber” implies there was ever trust or a friendship involved, which there wasn’t. All of our interactions were initiated by you and although the initial emails and PMs were casual, those last few were extremely suspicious. I wouldn’t have ever mentioned them had others not professed similar feelings.
It is hard to take a convicted criminal’s opinion as to whether I am a “good guy” or not with any weight. How being able to openly continue on this forum with everyone knowing you have multiple arrests and (I suppose) convictions along with what could be open cases, baffles me. I certainly am not as familiar with the inside of the legal system as you are so I have no idea if you are or are not a “snitch”, nor do I really care as it applies to myself, no matter how much of that legal mumbo jumbo you post here.

As Shakespeare would say, “The lady doth protest too much, methinks.”

To say I am a “backstabber” implies there was ever trust or a friendship involved, which there wasn’t. All of our interactions were initiated by you and although the initial emails and PMs were casual, those last few were extremely suspicious. I wouldn’t have ever mentioned them had others not professed similar feelings.
It is hard to take a convicted criminal’s opinion as to whether I am a “good guy” or not with any weight. How being able to openly continue on this forum with everyone knowing you have multiple arrests and (I suppose) convictions along with what could be open cases, baffles me. I certainly am not as familiar with the inside of the legal system as you are so I have no idea if you are or are not a “snitch”, nor do I really care as it applies to myself, no matter how much of that legal mumbo jumbo you post here.

Show oh all of our interactions were initiated by me huh? You never had any questions did you? Only me. Lol. I sent you two emails try to be upfront with you and let you know what happened, but you decided to say some dumb shit that you read on the internet about me falling asleep at a post office. Which couldn't have been further from the truth but when you don't tell them what they want to know they assinate your character which was good for me because that is one of the many reasons I was able to get off with a simple possession of anabolic steroids. Which was one year level 2 probation. Which I have been off of for a year now in case you're wondering cuz it seems like you are.

Also it's hard for you to hear a convicted criminal call you a bad guy huh? We'll check this out in case you didn't know but you are no fucking different than me. In fact you are 10 times fucking worse than me hiding in fucking Mexico like a little bitch making and selling steroids. However I guess you assume that because you don't do it in the US and because you do it on a much bigger level than I was doing it that makes you a better person right? Well you're dead fucking wrong. Sorry to bust your bubble. Compared to the man that was on here 2 years ago you are a cocky bastard now. Why? Because every post or usually a reply I've seen from u in the past 2 years is you making a slick as comment to someone's question. Like you're better. You have completely changed. You went from being that guy that needed help and offered help to the guy that every time someone has a question you answer the question with a slick ass answer like everyone is supposed to know what we know. Like you didn't start at the same place that they are starting but that's because you are better right?

I hope they feel bad for you because you think you're someone that you're not. We might be on the same Forum together but do me a favor and act like you don't even see my fucking name..

Show oh all of our interactions were initiated by me huh? You never had any questions did you? Only me. Lol. I sent you two emails try to be upfront with you and let you know what happened, but you decided to say some dumb shit that you read on the internet about me falling asleep at a post office. Which couldn't have been further from the truth but when you don't tell them what they want to know they assinate your character which was good for me because that is one of the many reasons I was able to get off with a simple possession of anabolic steroids. Which was one year level 2 probation. Which I have been off of for a year now in case you're wondering cuz it seems like you are.

Also it's hard for you to hear a convicted criminal call you a bad guy huh? We'll check this out in case you didn't know but you are no fucking different than me. In fact you are 10 times fucking worse than me hiding in fucking Mexico like a little bitch making and selling steroids. However I guess you assume that because you don't do it in the US and because you do it on a much bigger level than I was doing it that makes you a better person right? Well you're dead fucking wrong. Sorry to bust your bubble. Compared to the man that was on here 2 years ago you are a cocky bastard now. Why? Because every post or usually a reply I've seen from u in the past 2 years is you making a slick as comment to someone's question. Like you're better. You have completely changed. You went from being that guy that needed help and offered help to the guy that every time someone has a question you answer the question with a slick ass answer like everyone is supposed to know what we know. Like you didn't start at the same place that they are starting but that's because you are better right?

I hope they feel bad for you because you think you're someone that you're not. We might be on the same Forum together but do me a favor and act like you don't even see my fucking name..

One last thing. I'm mumbling some legal mumbo-jumbo as you call it. So do me a favor and tell me what the fuck this is that you put at the bottom of your post?

To me this is some mumbling mumbo-jumbo bulshit. Or whatever you called it..

Bro this is a great post. It deserves 2 thumbs up because it couldn't be more accurate. Especially the last 2 sentences about the gasoline or turpentine. At least you were nice enough to tell him not to waste his money.

I don't even know if Bold Prop would hold at 75mg with 2%BA, and 20%BB. I think it will though because the ester is propionate, but just like with DHB being a cypionate we know that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've never done it myself tho. I wasn't crazy enough to try it by itself so with that i always mixed it with 300mg of Bold und, and Bold Cyp I would do the same but at 200mg of each. Now I had to use a little bit of EO for both of THOSE, but they were completely painless.

What about Bold base or Nandralone base. Have you ever tried either of those? I personally never have and I'm wondering if they hurt as well? I think Nan Base is okay but I don't know about bold base.

I’ve heard that they don’t have much pip at all but I’ve never used either. But I don’t think they’re that popular from what I’ve seen but who knows. I have always wanted someone to make a Bold blend similar to this

Bold Ace 50mg
Bold Cyp 125mg
Bold Und 200mg

Same with Mast. I’m curious to why no Chinese lab hasn’t made Mast Ace yet? I mean they have all this fancy equipment so how hard is it to attach the Acetate ester to Masteron?

I’ve heard that they don’t have much pip at all but I’ve never used either. But I don’t think they’re that popular from what I’ve seen but who knows. I have always wanted someone to make a Bold blend similar to this

Bold Ace 50mg
Bold Cyp 125mg
Bold Und 200mg

Same with Mast. I’m curious to why no Chinese lab hasn’t made Mast Ace yet? I mean they have all this fancy equipment so how hard is it to attach the Acetate ester to Masteron?
That's a good point I never even seen Mast Ace on anybody's list. There has got to be a reason. Probably pip but who knows. My body makes a blend called Juggernaut which is 200 Bold Cyp and 200 Bold und. I'm sure squeeze 50mg of Bold Ace in there without causing too much PIP because the juggernaut is completely painless.

Back