PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to RECON

Phillykev
05-30-2020, 10:45 AM
I am extremely impressed with how fast i recieved my order. I ordered mk677 , yk11, gw, and exemestane. They came well packaged and super fast. Customer service was on point and even allowed me to switch after i already ordered. Definitely give them a 5 star rateing so far. Now time to get them gainz! Thanks RECON!!

Gozen82
05-30-2020, 11:43 AM
I am extremely impressed with how fast i recieved my order. I ordered mk677 , yk11, gw, and exemestane. They came well packaged and super fast. Customer service was on point and even allowed me to switch after i already ordered. Definitely give them a 5 star rateing so far. Now time to get them gainz! Thanks RECON!!

I've been happy with my orders as well. Just waiting on Frag to come off backorder right now, should be soon I've been told.

WesleyInman
05-30-2020, 04:56 PM
Thank you so much

I'm here if anyone needs anything and I guarantee our items :)

Rot-Iron66
05-31-2020, 03:24 AM
Is that Dream & Grow? If so, do you notice severe dry mouth? Stuff knocks me out, but I wake up hourly with horrible, sleep-wrecking dry mouth...

Phillykev
06-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Is that Dream & Grow? If so, do you notice severe dry mouth? Stuff knocks me out, but I wake up hourly with horrible, sleep-wrecking dry mouth...

Yea thats dream and grow in the background, i like the stuff. I take 1 capsule with my mk677 and sleep the whole night threw. When i would take 2 of the dag capsules i definitely would have dry mouth in the morning but sleep the wholenight threw no problem. Also havent had an upset stomach like i do with alot ofsleep aids.

Phillykev
06-05-2020, 06:31 PM
So I've been running the mk677 and yk for about a week now and can vouche for these guys . The mk677 is great, sleeping better and eating like a horse at night time. Sometimes i have to tell myself enoughs enough to stop.lol and still only a week in with the yk but it seems I'm not as sore after workouts and getting alittle more reps at a slightly higher weight. Could be because of the great sleep I've been haveing. Mk677 and dream and grow. Im out like a light

Jaa0024
07-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Any updates?

Love the stack your running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phillykev
07-03-2020, 10:24 PM
Yea so for a quick update. Im currently still running recons mk677 at 25mg daily and there yk11at 10mg daily. I also added 250 mg weekly of test e . My strength is threw the roof for me. Added 15 pounds since i started to my bodyweight and alot on my bench. Also been useing laxogenin with arimistane. Dont know if the laxogenin is truly doing anything , im curious if anyone ever had any type of gains from it? This mk67u has mad me more hu gey then any brand I've tried before i truly believe this sarms are 100% legit. Like honestly feel like im in beast mode sometimes. Im posting at 230 am so cut me some slack on the wording . Super tired from work all day in 94 degree heat.

Jaa0024
07-04-2020, 02:33 AM
Yea so for a quick update. Im currently still running recons mk677 at 25mg daily and there yk11at 10mg daily. I also added 250 mg weekly of test e . My strength is threw the roof for me. Added 15 pounds since i started to my bodyweight and alot on my bench. Also been useing laxogenin with arimistane. Dont know if the laxogenin is truly doing anything , im curious if anyone ever had any type of gains from it? This mk67u has mad me more hu gey then any brand I've tried before i truly believe this sarms are 100% legit. Like honestly feel like im in beast mode sometimes. Im posting at 230 am so cut me some slack on the wording . Super tired from work all day in 94 degree heat.

What made you want to throw the test in? I see you had exemestane and GW. When do you plan on using those?

Jaa0024
07-04-2020, 02:34 AM
Iím just interested in seeing some recon sarm reviews or logs.

Rot-Iron66
07-04-2020, 04:50 AM
Yea thats dream and grow in the background, i like the stuff. I take 1 capsule with my mk677 and sleep the whole night threw. When i would take 2 of the dag capsules i definitely would have dry mouth in the morning but sleep the wholenight threw no problem. Also havent had an upset stomach like i do with alot ofsleep aids.

:twothumbs:

WesleyInman
07-04-2020, 04:50 AM
Laxogenin absolutely works. I was running high
Dose in the past and it made me very angry
like dbol would surprisingly.

Another thing I found shocking is that in female
Clients, after several months of use we saw
similar androgenic effects such as deepening of
the voice and clitoral enlargement.

It definitively has an Anabolic effect
even if mild.

maxmuscle1
07-04-2020, 07:22 AM
Laxogenin absolutely works. I was running high
Dose in the past and it made me very angry
like dbol would surprisingly.

Another thing I found shocking is that in female
Clients, after several months of use we saw
similar androgenic effects such as deepening of
the voice and clitoral enlargement.

It definitively has an Anabolic effect
even if mild.

More sensitive clit[emoji533][emoji106]

Max

Phillykev
07-05-2020, 01:10 PM
What made you want to throw the test in? I see you had exemestane and GW. When do you plan on using those?

I added the test e just to see if it would be beneficial for my cycle. Cause i figured since sarms suppress your natural test I'd have to possible supplement for the suppressed test with some test e, but wanted minimum sudes with a easier pct so opted to only use 250 mg a week with 500mg a week for the first 2 weeks then droped back to 250 a wk. Now the exmenstine i have just in case i feel like i possibly need a ai at any point. When i got back from wildwood a week ago i got really bad sun burn and my nips became puffy so used 12.5 mg for 4 days and now 12.5 every 3 days. Now the gw im saveing for my pct. Going to use that with nolva and clomid. I read somewhere that gw is great for pct so we shall see. Also going to grab some proviron soon.