• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

IPGear log

Queefer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will be using mainly IPgear for my anabolics needs so I thought I'd start a thread about . I'm using QV Eq at 600mg per week and QV cyp at 1000mg per week. I will also use 7iu slin before my workout and 7iu slin after my workout. I will be taking in 150g of sugar carbs during my workout and 100g of carbs from Carboforce drink and 60g iso protein shake after the workout. An hour later I will be eating 60g protein from a meat source and 100g carbs from rice or noodles. Please let me know if you have any questions, thankyou.

what brand of protien drink do you drink after work outs.just found out lots of big brands barley have any protein in them.my myofussion is one on the list fucking suck.what ever you use must work if that is you in your avatar.thanks

I will be using mainly IPgear for my anabolics needs so I thought I'd start a thread about . I'm using QV Eq at 600mg per week and QV cyp at 1000mg per week. I will also use 7iu slin before my workout and 7iu slin after my workout. I will be taking in 150g of sugar carbs during my workout and 100g of carbs from Carboforce drink and 60g iso protein shake after the workout. An hour later I will be eating 60g protein from a meat source and 100g carbs from rice or noodles. Please let me know if you have any questions, thankyou.

Keep us posted brother

what brand of protien drink do you drink after work outs.just found out lots of big brands barley have any protein in them.my myofussion is one on the list fucking suck.what ever you use must work if that is you in your avatar.thanks
Sorry about the Myofusion. Right now I'm using Vitamin World brand isolate. That's me in the avatar, thankyou!

i am allso interested in hearing about the quailty of the gear.
Well, if you think I've built some decent size, it's because of the quality from IPgear. I use mostly their BD and QV brand.

Well, my weight is still at 289, but hopefully the 25-50mgs of BD dbol will get it moving. Havent been pounding the food as much these last few days, but I get payed tomorrow so I'll be stocking up on lots of lean hamburger and protein powder!

I dropped the slin for a few days and lost five pounds. Maybe I'd better put it back in.

It sure is hard to stay dedicated during the holidays!

Since it was a holiday i went in and did shoulders, which I enjoy. I did some hammer strength presses, followed by 5 super sets of barbell front raises, dumbell side laterals, and dumbell presses. Then I went to the cables and did side laterals for 5 sets, followed by 4 supersets of plate upright rows and cable shrugs. I then did barbell shrugs and the rear delt machine.

After working out I hit the pool for three hours to get some color.

For breakfast I had a 60g prot shake, for lunch i had 3/4 lb of burger with cheese and barbecue sauce, 2 hrs later a 50g prot shake, 2 hrs later a bowl of cereal and a 50g prot shake, 3 hrs later another burger meal with cheese and barbecue sauce, and I just made an 80g protein shake to drink thru out the night.

You seem to know what you're doing with it, so let me ask: how's the slin working for you in terms of results?

You seem to know what you're doing with it, so let me ask: how's the slin working for you in terms of results?
Man, it's really hard to tell since I just started. I took the hum r for a week and was up about 3 pounds, which is a lot for me. I seemed to fill out my clothes a little bit more and the pumps were a little more intense. It's hard to tell since I havn't used it for very long. I've been kinda sick for the last few days and have taken a few days off also. In a month I should be able to say what it's really doing.

Man, it's really hard to tell since I just started. I took the hum r for a week and was up about 3 pounds, which is a lot for me. I seemed to fill out my clothes a little bit more and the pumps were a little more intense. It's hard to tell since I havn't used it for very long. I've been kinda sick for the last few days and have taken a few days off also. In a month I should be able to say what it's really doing.

Do you think the hum r and sickness could be related?
I'm really interested to see what slin could do for an advanced bb-er (seeing as the pros never want to talk about it), so it's great you're running this log. Thanks for reporting, bro!

Get Shredded!
Do you think the hum r and sickness could be related?
I'm really interested to see what slin could do for an advanced bb-er (seeing as the pros never want to talk about it), so it's great you're running this log. Thanks for reporting, bro!
Good question. I sure hope not. I havent taken the slin in a week.Started back with 7iu slin today along with 10iu gh. I did back today for 80min, which was close grip cable pulldowns-5sets, low pulley rows-5sets, barbell deadlifts 3 sets, high pulls on the cable xover-4 sets, low pulley rows on the xover-4 sets, barbell rows 3sets, one arm barbell rows-4 sets, and wide grip pulldowns 3sets.

I'm going to rev it up this week and take 1.5 g test, 600mg eq, and 50mg dbol--All these are BD brand from IPGear. The gh is Kami's new gh.

I've been feeling better as of late and the workouts are getting better. I did quads and hams today. I started with 6 sets of leg extensions, followed by 5 sets of hacks, then 2 sets of the hip sled(knee started hurting so I didn't do more), then I did about 8 sets of one legged leg press. After that was 3 sets of walking lunges. Lastly I finished with 4 sets of seated leg curls. The workout took about two hours.

For breakfast I had 7iu humR slin, a 50g protein shake and two pop tarts. I then sipped on 100g sugar from countrytime lemonaid. 2 hrs later I had another 40g protein shake. I then did legs while sipping on another `100g of sugar with bcaas. Immediately after workout I had a 60g iso protein shake. An hour later I took 7iu slin and ate two chicken breasts with oodles of noodles along with barbacue sauce and cheese with a big glass of milk. 2.5 hrs later I ate at Hardees and had three chicken strips and a cheese burger. 2 hrs later I had a 50g protein shake. 3 hrs later I just ate a pound of lean burger with a tortilla, salsa and lots of cheese, with a glass of milk. Throughout the nite I'll sip on a 80g protein shake.

I've been feeling better as of late and the workouts are getting better. I did quads and hams today. I started with 6 sets of leg extensions, followed by 5 sets of hacks, then 2 sets of the hip sled(knee started hurting so I didn't do more), then I did about 8 sets of one legged leg press. After that was 3 sets of walking lunges. Lastly I finished with 4 sets of seated leg curls. The workout took about two hours.

For breakfast I had 7iu humR slin, a 50g protein shake and two pop tarts. I then sipped on 100g sugar from countrytime lemonaid. 2 hrs later I had another 40g protein shake. I then did legs while sipping on another `100g of sugar with bcaas. Immediately after workout I had a 60g iso protein shake. An hour later I took 7iu slin and ate two chicken breasts with oodles of noodles along with barbacue sauce and cheese with a big glass of milk. 2.5 hrs later I ate at Hardees and had three chicken strips and a cheese burger. 2 hrs later I had a 50g protein shake. 3 hrs later I just ate a pound of lean burger with a tortilla, salsa and lots of cheese, with a glass of milk. Throughout the nite I'll sip on a 80g protein shake.

What a diet... so much quick carbs and protein. Almost sounds like it's fun!

Wow!!

What a ride you are on! Looking great! With that much insulin, do you find your self getting the jiders and shaking?

What a diet... so much quick carbs and protein. Almost sounds like it's fun!

Ha, I wouldn't say it's fun, because I have a small appetite so it feels like I constantly have to stuff my face. But it's definetly not like precontest where I have to suffer every day.

Wow!!

What a ride you are on! Looking great! With that much insulin, do you find your self getting the jiders and shaking?
I don't feel like it's much and havent had any problems with jitteryness. How much slin do you take?

I have played around with insulin both novlog and humalin r at 10units twice a day, always have glucagon on hand, just in case blood glucose went to low. Personally I found it wasn't worth the risk vs the results

I have played around with insulin both novlog and humalin r at 10units twice a day, always have glucagon on hand, just in case blood glucose went to low. Personally I found it wasn't worth the risk vs the results
Why so, what were the results like (compared to straight AAS)?

The thought is when spiking insulin level it creates a high anabolic atmosphere with in the body, to get the insulin back to a normal level, introducing glucose in the system is nessccary. For me, the up and downs was playing havock on my system

Back