• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thawing 10 pound bag of chicken

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
acquired a 10 lb bag of boneless chicken breasts at a covid relief food bank. What a score! It's literally a giant rock though. I'm hoping to thaw some without thawing all of it? Any bright ideas fellas? Ima cook some up tonight with honey and walnut crumbles if i can get some unrocked. I already tried throwing it onto concrete with zero effect.

acquired a 10 lb bag of boneless chicken breasts at a covid relief food bank. What a score! It's literally a giant rock though. I'm hoping to thaw some without thawing all of it? Any bright ideas fellas? Ima cook some up tonight with honey and walnut crumbles if i can get some unrocked. I already tried throwing it onto concrete with zero effect.

You might have to thaw it out alittle till it’ll break apart bro then toss it back in the freezer when you take what you want from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put a new blade on your Hacksaw and cut a chunk off.

Someone posted a video on tannerite. After seeing what it does to pork I'm sure it would with chicken.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do you have a vacuum sealer? Anytime I buy 10 lb bags I take out what I need and vacuum seal the rest

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I vote for tannerite... please upload to YouTube. Also make sure there are no small children in the proximity.

Back