• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

100,000 Posts!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just saw that we hit 100k posts!

This board was started less than a year ago, I am pleased at the growth so far.

Let's make this one of the top AAS boards online!

I agree it has grown nicely and still maintains its decorum. We have a chance to further this into a premier board. Thank you all for giving this to us and thanks to all the members that make ASF what it is.

Great job guys! I know first hand how difficult it is to gain a decent following with forums these days with all the competition out there.
Sometimes no matter how hard you try it just doesn't move very much.
By far my favorite board. I like that it's a very professional place and the drama is kept out.

I love this board. Favorite anabolic forum, hell, it now my most visited forum! I hope to see it continue with the tone/mature vibe (yet we still have fun and joke, just not all "misc brah")it currently has, and mix of good bros keeping it honest and interesting. I feel we're all here for each other.

Your gonna have to kick me out if you want me to leave.

This is the only board ive been on. And dont need to try the other ones out. I like it HERE! Lol.

I think that it's safe to say that this IS the TOP board. You guys did such a great job building this forum and we have the best MODS a forum could have. I'm am pleased to call allot of you my friends and I have become so much more knowledgeable over this last year. I'm just so glad that I was looking for a new board to join a year ago and found this one. We have great sponsors and awesome members here. Lets keep it that way. Congrats to ASF on the 100,000 post mark. :winkfinger:

This truly is why i tell newbies welcome home bro cuz this is were its at congrats to asf you make us all feel home sweet home

im really new to online boards/blogging and im so glad i found this board. very laid back and informative, great bros, great articles and im glad we have a stellar mod team to keep the trolls out!:winkfinger:

Back