• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG timing on cycle?

tilldeath

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just need some thoughts on timing my hcg injections, should I do 24hr. pre test, with my test, or 24hr. post test inject? Also never done sub q any need to aspirate?

No need to aspirate bro, just twice a week while on cycle. 250iu's 2x/week. Just grab a chuck of belly fat and push the needle through, then inject. Keep in mind though, some HCG stings a little. After injection, you'll probably feel what feels like a small welt, just apply a little pressure and rub it and you'll be good to go. As far as the actual timing of injecting, it doesn't matter, I believe Hcg has a half-life of roughly 3 1/2-4 1/2 days depending. So that' why people will usually inject on a Monday and Thursday, so-to-say.

No need to aspirate bro, just twice a week while on cycle. 250iu's 2x/week. Just grab a chuck of belly fat and push the needle through, then inject. Keep in mind though, some HCG stings a little. After injection, you'll probably feel what feels like a small welt, just apply a little pressure and rub it and you'll be good to go. As far as the actual timing of injecting, it doesn't matter, I believe Hcg has a half-life of roughly 3 1/2-4 1/2 days depending. So that' why people will usually inject on a Monday and Thursday, so-to-say.
^^^perfect and you prob know already but use slin pns.

Ok for the rookies out here who havent done this yet, could u clarify a little? Alot of talk about PCT but this is the first time I've heard this ... I was under the impression that u pin HCG just like u would test no? Elaboration on this is appreciated as I'm gonna be starting up later this week.

Ok for the rookies out here who havent done this yet, could u clarify a little? Alot of talk about PCT but this is the first time I've heard this ... I was under the impression that u pin HCG just like u would test no? Elaboration on this is appreciated as I'm gonna be starting up later this week.

Absolutely no way you would need to pin Hcg IM. Use a slin pin and measure out the units, draw accordingly and then pin. Here's an example, lets say you buy a 5,000iu Hcg Vial( which is one of the most common dosed Hcg vials people buy). You can add as much bacteriostatic water to dilute as much as you want. Lets say you reconstitute your Hcg with 5ml, which means to add 5ml of bacteriostatic water to the vial as slow as possible, you then would determine your dosing protocol. So if your going to inject 250 or 500iu on Monday and Thursday, you would simply draw .25ml/250iuor .5ml/500iu's respectfully(in a slin pin) and inject.

HCG + Bacteriostatic Water = Reconstitution.
draw the number of units using slin pin.
Then inject subcutaneously by pinching a chuck of fat on your belly, lifting it off of the abdomen(if possible) and then inject slin pin and push slowly.
Hold your finger with alcohol pad or sterilized strip over injected surface, then rub to distribute solution underneath the skin.

Absolutely no way you would need to pin Hcg IM. Use a slin pin and measure out the units, draw accordingly and then pin. Here's an example, lets say you buy a 5,000iu Hcg Vial( which is one of the most common dosed Hcg vials people buy). You can add as much bacteriostatic water to dilute as much as you want. Lets say you reconstitute your Hcg with 5ml, which means to add 5ml of bacteriostatic water to the vial as slow as possible, you then would determine your dosing protocol. So if your going to inject 250 or 500iu on Monday and Thursday, you would simply draw .25ml/250iuor .5ml/500iu's respectfully(in a slin pin) and inject.

HCG + Bacteriostatic Water = Reconstitution.
draw the number of units using slin pin.
Then inject subcutaneously by pinching a chuck of fat on your belly, lifting it off of the abdomen(if possible) and then inject slin pin and push slowly.
Hold your finger with alcohol pad or sterilized strip over injected surface, then rub to distribute solution underneath the skin.

Look on you tube itll show you exactly how. Its simple once you see it done. ^^^nice job roids on the explanation^^^

thx everyone, I just had heard conflicting info on injecting HCG on same test days for some reason I can't recall ATM. One more thing, I only have slin pins that are pre connected to the syringe so can I just draw with the pin and then inject with that same pin? I'm guessing that since its such a small needle I don't have to stress over dulling the needle?

thx everyone, I just had heard conflicting info on injecting HCG on same test days for some reason I can't recall ATM. One more thing, I only have slin pins that are pre connected to the syringe so can I just draw with the pin and then inject with that same pin? I'm guessing that since its such a small needle I don't have to stress over dulling the needle?

It'll definitely dull and hurt more, especially if you use the same pin to get the BA water with which you're reconstituting the HCG, then throwing in some draws from a GHRP-6 vial, some HGH, and maybe some MT2. That's what I do. Four things in one pin, very convenient. But that's five vial pokes if you're doing the BA water as well. When you finally poke yourself with this dull-ass pin it can hurt surprisingly bad, far more than a 25ga oil shot. But just man up and do it. Efficiency justifies any degree of pain.

Call me a cheap bastard but I won't use more than 1ml for that 5000 IU vial. BA water doesn't grow on trees you know. Also it's nice to just grab 0.1 ml for 500 IU and still have lots of room for other SQ pollutants.

IML Gear Cream!
Call me a cheap bastard but I won't use more than 1ml for that 5000 IU vial. BA water doesn't grow on trees you know. Also it's nice to just grab 0.1 ml for 500 IU and still have lots of room for other SQ pollutants.

This exactly. I'm with you.

Back