PDA

View Full Version : Water Retention Help

EPe9686518
05-23-2020, 11:59 AM
Hey guys, just looking for some advice on lessening water retention. Running HGH/MK-667 and have been on TRT levels of test prop for decades, I have always been sensitive to water retention and was wondering what you guys would recommend to cut it down some. Thanks for any advice!

WesleyInman
05-23-2020, 04:21 PM
Hey guys, just looking for some advice on lessening water retention. Running HGH/MK-667 and have been on TRT levels of test prop for decades, I have always been sensitive to water retention and was wondering what you guys would recommend to cut it down some. Thanks for any advice!

This is always going to be a problem with compounds like that

You can try cleaning up your diet and you can also use an over the counter diuretic, that "might" help but truly those compounds are very hard to manage water retention on.

You can even go to the pharmacy and buy something like Diurex or something like Taraxatone, all natural, with potassium, etc...they may help

You could lower dosage. Watch sugar intake. Also what do your estrogen and prolactin levels look like??

How about blood sugar?

Phill
05-23-2020, 04:55 PM
how much water do you drink per day?
well, drink more!

EPe9686518
05-23-2020, 07:57 PM
This is always going to be a problem with compounds like that

You can try cleaning up your diet and you can also use an over the counter diuretic, that "might" help but truly those compounds are very hard to manage water retention on.

You can even go to the pharmacy and buy something like Diurex or something like Taraxatone, all natural, with potassium, etc...they may help

You could lower dosage. Watch sugar intake. Also what do your estrogen and prolactin levels look like??

How about blood sugar?

Hey thanks for the reply's. Sugar intake is fine, only carbs I get are complex carbs, no simple carbs. My estradiol is well within the normal range, nothing crazy high or anything like that, prolactin is spot on. My test levels are stable at the upper end of normal or slightly above, nothing close to cycle levels or anything like that on both free and total T. Blood sugar is great as well. I drink mostly water and skim milk, no soda or anything with a lot of sugar in it. Will definitely check out those natural supplements you mentioned for sure.

303055622lr
05-24-2020, 02:10 AM
Just wondering why mk677 and gh at the same time? It just seems like a recipe for edema etc. to me.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

EPe9686518
05-28-2020, 08:08 AM
I get a bigger GH boost from HGH but only run that every other day due to cost, MK677 fills in the gaps.

theheman
05-29-2020, 06:56 PM
You can always step into a sauna and sweat it out.

chadmack282
06-21-2020, 05:32 PM
dandelion root gets rid of my hgh water retention very well

sityslicker1
06-22-2020, 01:58 AM
Mk677 made me hold buckets of water no matter what I did, which starting effecting my BP. I tried adjusting doses, time, splitting dose, etc which made no difference. I also tried cutting carbs, eating low to.moderate sodium and cardio to sweat it out which also didn't really make much difference either. I eventually just have to give up and toss my mk677 stash..