• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Training splits

Jgshaw75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious about how everyone breaks up there workouts. How many days a week? What body parts on those days? Etc. Etc.

Curious about how everyone breaks up there workouts. How many days a week? What body parts on those days? Etc. Etc.

Since your beginning back up, and your goal is to get rid of the “dad bod” which has been a common thing with quarantine. I would say whatever program will fit your current situation.
Do you do cardio at a gym or home?

Max

I hit every muscle twice a week. Large muscles like chest/back/legs for a total of 20-25 hard working sets per week. Smaller muscles like shoulders/biceps/triceps about 10-15 hard working sets. I’ll mix in abs/calves/forearms where it makes sense, usually 4 times a week for each but with a higher rep range. I usually do them to allow a little extra rest between exercises for a larger muscle group. Cardio is everyday, but I’ll base how much I do with how active I’ve been outside the gym for that day. So like yesterday I mowed the lawn so I didn’t need much extra cardio, today I’ll do more.

The key is finding what you like and what you can consistently do each and every week. You should look forward to going to the gym not dread it. Sure it should be hard, but it should be a satisfying and enjoyable hard, not a depressing hard. If that makes sense.

I like to do a body part each day. Monday - Chest, Tuesday - Arms, Wednesday - Back, Thursday - Shoulders, Friday - Legs, Saturday - Chest / Arms, Sunday - Back / Shoulders

I incorporate legs three times of the week and also abs at least three as well. Cardio for me has been my downfall.

Day 1- Chest and Back
Day 2- Legs, Abs
Day 3- Shoulder, and Arms
Day 4- repeat day 1
Day 5- repeat day 2
Day 6- repeat day 3
Day 7- off
I noticed the best results as far as physic and strength with this split.

Currently 4days a week upper, lower a/b split
Day 1lower
Day 3 upper
Day5lower
Day6 upper

8-10 sets for legs
4-5exercises

Upper body
2 exercises per Body part
4 sets per body part
First set 6-8 depending second set 10-15

Back