• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle: Summer Recomp

Streettime

Registered
Reaction score
The gayest most liberal state in the union
Get Shredded!
Well here it is! After much first cycle thought, I’ve finally come up with what I think is a working plan. It’s a safe one using a low dose of test and a couple other non-aromatizing “safe” compounds on top to keep the bloat during summer to a minimum. This is my first AAS cycle, I’ve only done OTC prohormones in the past. I’m 5’11” and 190 pounds, bodyfat around 15%. I’m 42 years old and have been training fairly consistently for over 20 years, a combination of weight training, martial arts and distance running. My goal for this 12 week cycle is to recomp…. Gain some mass and strength while hopefully dropping some bodyfat. It’s an all AY stack and gonna look something like this:

Week 1-12 TIPP (Test) 300mg/week pinned twice per week (Sun/Thur)
Week 1-12 Proviron 50mg/ED (morning & nite split dose)
Week 1-12 Arimidex 1mg/EOD
Week 1-6 Tbol 50mg/ED for first week, then 75mg/ED
Week 7-12 Anavar 80mg/ED (morning & nite split dose)
Week 1-12 HCG 500IU Every other week, twice per week (Sat/Wed)

Esters clearing weeks 13-14
PCT will be weeks 15-19

Week 13-14 1000IU HCG every third day while esters clear
Week 13-14 Nolvadex 25mg/day
Week 13-17 Arimidex 1mg/day
Week 18 Arimidex 1mg/EOD
Week 15-17 Clomid, 300mg on day 1, then 100mg/ED
Week 17-19 Clomid 50 mg/ED

To clarify a little:
I'm going to be on a low dose of Test Isocaproate and Test Phenyloprionate blend, only 300mg/week plus Tbol (first six weeks) and Var (last six weeks).... the half lives of the longest acting ester of that Test is 9 days, so for PCT I'm planning on pinning 1000IU HCG every third day beginning the day before my last shot of Test and carry through 14 days after my last shot of Test. During this time I'll be taking Nolva at 25mg/day and Arimidex at 1mg/day while I'm taking HCG. 14 days after my last shot of TIPP I'll stop HCG and Nolva and Begin Clomid with 300mg on day 1, followed by 100mg/day for 3 weeks and 50mg/day for 2 weeks. During the 5 week PCT, Arimidex will continue at 1mg day until week 4 drop to 1mg/EOD and cease completely beginning week 5. Week 5 of PCT will be 50mg of Clomid only.

ON cycle, I'm planning on using HCG every other week, twice per week on the day before I pin Test at 500IU per pin. On cycle I'm also going to be taking Arimidex 1mg/EOD and Proviron at 50mg/day. I know it’s a long PCT, but I already have a sore/sensitive left nipple from a combo of DHEA and OTC prohormones so I’m really just playing it super safe.

As far as the compounds being used, keeping the Test low (a little above TRT levels) to avoid unwanted bloat and relying on the Tbol and Var for recomp is my plan. I really like the fact that Tbol doesn’t aromatize, yet is a decent mass builder without much bloat so decided I’d kick things off with that. I’m finishing up with Anavar, which is another non-aromatizing compound that should harden things up nicely in the last half of my cycle and hopefully help keep strength up as well. I threw the Proviron in there because I really like the fact that it acts to control estrogen from another angle and also helps free up testosterone in the body, thus increasing the effectiveness of the injectable test. It also adds some androgen in the mix and also is considered a safe compound with little or no side effects.

My workout is gonna look like this:

Mon Chest/Shoulders/Tris
Tue 3-4 mile trail run/Abs
Wed Back/Biceps
Thur Rest
Fri Legs/Calves
Sat Rest
Sun 3-4 mile trail run/Abs

As far as diet, I’m a vicious creature of habit. I’m planning something like this daily:

Upon wakening (usually 4am) Protein shake w/30 grams of whey, handful of organic granola (don’t laugh, it’s delicious and good for you lol)

Pre-workout BCAA’s, USP Labs Jacked, 1 gram Taurine.

Post workout (5 min after workout) BCAA's,1 gram Taurine, 10grams glutamine, 8 ounces gatorade.

Post workout (30 min after workout) 50 grams of whey protein isolate, 8 ounces organic vegetable/fruit juice, handful of organic granola, multi-vitamin, fish oil, 1000mg Vit C.

Snack Zone bar with 15 grams of protein.

Lunch Organic greens tossed with olive oil vinaigrette dressing and a large grilled chicken breast w/approximately 35 grams protein, multi-vitamin, fish oil, 1000mg Vit C.

Snack Zone bar with 15 grams of protein

Dinner Organic greens tossed with olive oil vinaigrette dressing and a large grilled chicken breast w/approximately 35 grams protein, multi-vitamin, fish oil, 1000mg Vit C.

Before bed a protein shake with 40 grams of Casein isolate and 5 grams glutamine.

Not the most kick ass diet in the world but I’m keeping my protein up in the 220grams/day range and keeping carbs a little lower, which is what works for me keeping my energy up while keeping the love handles away ;-) I also drink an obscene amount of distilled water which I re-mineralize with a natural magnesium, boron, sulfur supplement. Throughout the cycle I’ll also be taking N2BM’s N2 Guard for liver protection throughout the cycle. After the cycle, I’ll switch to a more traditional liver cleanser like Liv52 and MRM’s Liver X.

So there it is…. I’d love some feedback but keep in mind, all of the compounds(and then some) listed above have already been acquired. And yes, I read the stick on First Cycle and PCT and the other sticky on PCT. I realize that most people are going to say up the dosage on the test, but I’m really just trying to stay above TRT levels to avoid bloat… I’m not trying to get swollen and bloated for summer lol…. I’ll save the higher test dosages for a winter cycle ;-)

Ok Buddy Im going to give you some input. This is common first cycle over thinking. You should up your test for sure at 300mg a week you are barely above hrt and you are over doing it on the AI's. At 300mg a week it is very possible you don't have any sides and no water weight. Proviron isn't a great drug and if you can use Var all the way through. CT is extensive but will work. My only other advice is pick your poison. you hear it all the time " I want to get bigger and lose body fat" You can't do them at the same time. Each requires different diet and workout. Since its summer I would go with getting more lean. You will always look bigger the more lean you are.

Ok Buddy Im going to give you some input. This is common first cycle over thinking. You should up your test for sure at 300mg a week you are barely above hrt and you are over doing it on the AI's. At 300mg a week it is very possible you don't have any sides and no water weight. Proviron isn't a great drug and if you can use Var all the way through. CT is extensive but will work. My only other advice is pick your poison. you hear it all the time " I want to get bigger and lose body fat" You can't do them at the same time. Each requires different diet and workout. Since its summer I would go with getting more lean. You will always look bigger the more lean you are.

Thanks for the input Coonhunter.... So you think I should bump the test to like 500mg/week, drop the Proviron and run Var for the whole 12 weeks? I wouldn't be completely opposed to that had I not already dropped a good amount of coin on a bottle of legit Tbol. I heard they are pretty similar in effect but I kinda wanted to try both....

def bump it up to 500mg. youre overcomplicating things. 500 test with a ncie oral to kickstart is fine

Back