• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How long between oral cycles

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been off a winstrol for 2 1\2 weeks before that was on a 9 week cycle of winny... How long before I can get back on anavar or anadrol? Been running liver and kidney support through out?:hmm:

Been off a winstrol for 2 1\2 weeks before that was on a 9 week cycle of winny... How long before I can get back on anavar or anadrol? Been running liver and kidney support through out?:hmm:

If you wanted to be real safe let lab work be the deciding factor

Was it a oral only cycle? If yes what kind of results did u have? I have a coworker that wants to do a oral only cycle for cutting. I tried to tell him a real cutting cycle but he doesn't want to pinn.

No i stacked it with test tren amazing recomp cycle lost 15 solids leaner tighter sitting @ 11% bf from 13.5%

No i stacked it with test tren amazing recomp cycle lost 15 solids leaner tighter sitting @ 11% bf from 13.5%

Nice work man, reps when I get to a computer. About the orals... I would get labs done since you ran 9 weeks of winny.

sounds like nice gains .. Let your body get used to where your at .. Try staying at this weight for a little while and then jump back on. The oldschool rule of thumb is time 0n = time off and has been working for a very long time now. I see no reason to change. Now this is given that your not competing and your an average joe bb'er like myself

I here you boss.... Im still on cycle Just dropped the winny and the t3 like 3 weeks ago.... Still making slow good with tren e and test e... But i do plan on running adrol a few weeks out before 4th july to get some bloat to my body since im leaner than i thought i would be... I bought some iron Maglabs cycle support heard good reviews on that and plus im running a kidney dextox gonna do a 30 day run of that to flush out my body...

labs are the only way to be sure. but 3 months inbetween should be more then enough

Back