• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

source alibaba

Kypro

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am sure that there is someone who collaborated before. Which products did you purchase from which seller? and are you satisfied?

I have bought raw powders, like Pine Pollen Powder and it turned out legit. I have also gotten Ephedra off there (sells as stalks and you have to extract)

But I have also been scammed on there. From a so called "guaranteed seller". The seller sent me some oils, instead of what I ordered. It was like $200 bucks. And when I tried to dispute it, Alibaba would not credit me bc the seller showed tracking that showed delivery. I even took photo of box and item they sent.

So they got me for $200 bucks. Scumbags.

At this point I will never order from them again. I dont trust Alibaba as far as I can throw them. The only ones you can trust from China, are people from here, like Juice Pal, HuPharma and IronLion.

Dont get burnt like I did.

I don't have much experience with them or know anyone who does use them routinely. My limited experience is negative though. Most seems to be a scam/cheap bs. Even if it is touted as the "Chinese Amazon". Maybe it will be better in another 10 years.

A majority of the stuff on Amazon comes from Alibaba actually.

I have bought raw powders, like Pine Pollen Powder and it turned out legit. I have also gotten Ephedra off there (sells as stalks and you have to extract)

But I have also been scammed on there. From a so called "guaranteed seller". The seller sent me some oils, instead of what I ordered. It was like $200 bucks. And when I tried to dispute it, Alibaba would not credit me bc the seller showed tracking that showed delivery. I even took photo of box and item they sent.

So they got me for $200 bucks. Scumbags.

At this point I will never order from them again. I dont trust Alibaba as far as I can throw them. The only ones you can trust from China, are people from here, like Juice Pal, HuPharma and IronLion.

Dont get burnt like I did.

Thanks for the shout out Juice pal is actually local, and not from China.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
There was a big thread on another forum about alibaba hgh. The consensus was that it was pretty much all bunk or underdosed. I wouldn't order from there personally.

I got scammed years ago.

Ordered a game console and was looking to resell on eBay.

Got a box with pink nike girls sneakers size 7.

True story.

It would take a lot for me to try them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered from alibaba, qingdao sigma chemical company, received some raw powder cut of some gooey sweetener. But it did contain some of the raw ingredients. They sell peptides, hormones and other stuff of interest. They even have a US warehouse for some items.

Back