beast405
05-17-2020, 11:36 AM
Thanks wes for helping me out! Recon ended up giving me a full refund today

custom
05-17-2020, 12:13 PM
Wes gets it done.

MindlessWork
05-17-2020, 12:21 PM
Wes is da man! Good that he helped get this resolved for you.

Just don't understand why he has so many haters when he's done a lot for people.

TripleOvertime
05-17-2020, 01:00 PM
Itís unfortunate you didnít get a chance to try their products. Perhaps sometime in the future youíll give it another try. Thanks for update.

custom
05-17-2020, 01:33 PM
Itís unfortunate you didnít get a chance to try their products. Perhaps sometime in the future youíll give it another try. Thanks for update.
If they refunded his money that says a lot about Recon most would have just dragged it on

WesleyInman
05-17-2020, 01:35 PM
Wes is da man! Good that he helped get this resolved for you.

Just don't understand why he has so many haters when he's done a lot for people.

Im disliked by the Anti Trump crowd. Because I voted for him. And will again. LOL. I can live with that.

Thanks Beast and I hope you get the new items to you asap. Let me know, my goal is to help you get situated asap one way or another.

Thanks for the post too, that means alot.

beast405
05-17-2020, 03:38 PM
Iíve never had a rep go above and beyond like you have sir. And I really appreciate that ! And yes hopefully I can try recon in the future I understand things happen.

Im disliked by the Anti Trump crowd. Because I voted for him. And will again. LOL. I can live with that.

Thanks Beast and I hope you get the new items to you asap. Let me know, my goal is to help you get situated asap one way or another.

Thanks for the post too, that means alot.