• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Be bold, behold the bold.. EQ by P.S.L.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Be as bold as you express your desire to be great.. P.S.L will get you bold enough!
Are gyms opening up in your area again?

Do you feel left behind with your gains and training?
PuritySourceLabs.ru

I bet you want to get that clean, hard and vascular appearance while looking ripped and dense like you did before. Boldenone Undecylenate by Euro-Pharmacies will see you through this particularly stressful situation that you're caught in. P.S.L. promises you that.

[url]www.PuritySourceLabs.ru[/URL]

Here's the mender that will trouble shoot all of your current battles with being behind, Mr. Fixit (aka Test-E and Bold) will be the pillar that will hold you up as you build that foundation even stronger making one of the greatest come-backs in your life.

Don't look anywhere else, Look no further, LOOK HERE.. Look at Euro Pharmacies!

Be bold, Behold the BOLD!

This cocktail is packing that is a mammoth of a blend - Test E 200mg mL, Bold 200mg mL will provide you with 400mg per 1mL. Impressive isn't it? Well that's because it truly is.. P.S.L. Believes it is...

The best advantages about this blend:
1) Less oil volume per injection, allowing you for more compounds to share the same injection.
2) A greater ability to utilize more injection sites for your comfort.
3) The unique option to load more compounds with same injection increasing cycle effectiveness with more compounds of your choice.

::Local shipping::

(Boldenone Undecyclenate) PuritySourceLabs.ru
Boldenone undecylenate is a veterinarian steroid that made it's claim to fame by some faithful individuals that swear by it's unique traits that are nothing short but amazing,
and others advocate it can be hit or miss with users, some claim that it's an underrated compound as others are steadfast with the notion that it provides no worth while benefits..

The back story of this lone AAS belongs to - testosterone derived anabolic androgenic steroid and androgen ester that is used in veterinary medicine, particularly it was originally suited for use in horses.
It was intended to increase the lean body weight as it can increase the appetite of the horse (We'll talk about that at the end)..

Boldenone undecylenate is famous for its extraordinary capability with
promoting the strength and muscle endurance which is extremely beneficial in providing the added advantage with athletic performance,
also it possess amazing collegen and elastin synthesis properties "fibrous glycoprotein" (which is found in connective tissue)

With EQ it's notoriety and popularity from those that rave about it comes from it's ability to provide a hard, lean and dense look while appearing to have a barren/water-less non-bloat appearance,
yielding a more vascular and four dimensional look..

If one is looking for a quality and aesthetic physique, look no further.. [url]www.PuritySourceLabs.ru[/URL]

Dosages can range from 400-600mgs weekly, while most swear that it "truly" begins to display it's true untapped potentials at 1000+ mgs weekly,
and at superfluous dosages 1500mg it's known to unleash some amazing results..
However, this may come at the expense of having excessively more oily skin, and the potential of more acne and a drastic increase with Hematocrit levels (RBC's)..

Some facts about EQ:
EQ acts more like a version of Tbol (Turinabol) or even a Mild dose of Dbol-without the androgenic repercussions or bloat/excessive estrogen conversion that Dbol can yield, maybe a mild testosterone or mast would be a good way to put how it can effect muscle building/hardening..
Bold was in fact compounded with intent to be a VERY long esterfied injectable dbol,
but like many testosterone derivatives they ended up becoming something entirely different..

Boldenone can dramatically increase collagen & elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" which is found in connective tissue, in return substantially minimizing any chance of injuries..
Further more, it will significantly reduce "Leptin Serum" levels,this is the mediator hormone that dictates hunger by suppression when normal/high serum levels are found,
decreasing the desire for food intake,aside from ghrelin being an other counter part in this mechanism of action which has a role in meal initiation/desire upon release/secretions)..
Speaking of Ghrelin, it can have an indirect course of action through neurotransmitter influence with Ghrelin secretion, increasing the desire for food!

Win-Win situation, appetite stimulation, and increase collagen & elastin synthesis..
No wonder it's used in some clinical settings for treatment with ill/malnourished/injured animals to help improve a state of health and recovery..

Half-life: 16.6 days
carbon atom: 11

The boldenone from EP was in one of my first cycles and probably my best cycle to date. The fullness, work capacity, and vascularity with this stuff is TOP NOTCH!! Probably why im using EQ again now!! Add some deca/npp to the mix and strap yo shit boi!!! PS EP npp my new favorite compound SO ADD IT TO THIS MIX AND BUY BOTH DAMNIT!!!!

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Last edited:
This is definitely a simple but cool blend and one that can really be utilized efficiently. Most guys who run EQ like to run it around 1g. That’s a lot of oil unless your using eq that’s dosed around 400mg which not all sources offer. What better way to cut back on oil volume than to have your testosterone and 200mg of eq all in once cc. A blend like this really comes in handy when you or if you decide you want to run some eq. I love how I feel and look after about 8 weeks on eq at around 1g but man did it bring out some nasty anxiety last time I ran it. I’ve see several guys report this side effect but haven’t had that experience myself until my last run. It came on hard after about 8 weeks and wasn’t pleasant at all. I was also just about to add proviron into that cycle which I did around wk 9 and I believe it actually really helped with the anxiety. I also added gaba into the mix and was fine after that.

If you run 1 g eq then ud be doing same with test is the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you run 1 g eq then ud be doing same with test is the problem

I never said to run the same test. I was talking about as an add on with a solo vial of eq. It’s not that complicated. 1cc of test eq blend once cc of just eq. Your now injecting 2ml per injection opposed to 3ml

Word ya that’s a good idea

This is definitely a simple but cool blend and one that can really be utilized efficiently. Most guys who run EQ like to run it around 1g. That’s a lot of oil unless your using eq that’s dosed around 400mg which not all sources offer. What better way to cut back on oil volume than to have your testosterone and 200mg of eq all in once cc. A blend like this really comes in handy when you or if you decide you want to run some eq. I love how I feel and look after about 8 weeks on eq at around 1g but man did it bring out some nasty anxiety last time I ran it. I’ve see several guys report this side effect but haven’t had that experience myself until my last run. It came on hard after about 8 weeks and wasn’t pleasant at all. I was also just about to add proviron into that cycle which I did around wk 9 and I believe it actually really helped with the anxiety. I also added gaba into the mix and was fine after that.

That is the only drawback is the fact that I get a really bizarre type of anxiety, it's far different from Trenbolone. Anxiety can be a bit overwhelming.. but I'll tell you what it's a completely different drug 1000mg

That is the only drawback is the fact that I get a really bizarre type of anxiety, it's far different from Trenbolone. Anxiety can be a bit overwhelming.. but I'll tell you what it's a completely different drug 1000mg

yea man I never experienced it until my last run with eq and I agree it’s like a complete different monster of anxiety. It was more intense than I’ve ever experienced anxiety before but luckily I was able to get it under control rather quickly and it didn’t bother me much after that.

It makes me cum hard though lolwhich is weird I guess from high blood pressure that’s what causes the anxiety too ??

IML Gear Cream!
Tried EQ couldn't handle the bp/hcrit. Bummer as i liked the other effects alot. Felt like my temples were gonna explode while working out or other physical activities. That psl gear looks clean af. Good source been around awhile.

How long after cycle does the anxiety usually go away? Im at eight weeks and not sure I can deal with the hunger and anxiety anymore LOL. Thanks!

Last edited:
This is one underrated blend!! This is a very synergistic combination. One of the first blends I ever ran from PSL.
I had amazing results. Increased strength, increased stamina, added lean muscle, and the bold really brings out the veins. Pip free, very smooth. And remember you can hit your doses easily. Each 1ml contains 200mg test e/200mg eq! Very easy to adjust one compound as needed for minimal pinning and maximum efficiency!! If you haven't tried this blend. Give it a try. You will be very happy with your results!!

Back