PDA

View Full Version : Issues

beast405
05-16-2020, 02:27 PM
I didnít even want to write this post but enough is enough this is bad business. Placed a order and paid with this company over a week ago. Still havenít received anything. I got a tracking number but the tracking number shows it was delivered to a different state way away from where I am. So I donít know if the tracking number was for someone elseís order or what. Iím wondering whatís going on. I sent recon several messages with no response back. To make matters worse I can see that theyíve read my messages and are still responding back.

beast405
05-16-2020, 02:32 PM
And this post has nothing to do with wes! Wes seems like a great dude and is trying to help but whatís making it worse is recon is reading my messages and not responding.

WesleyInman
05-16-2020, 04:18 PM
This is very unfair to me my friend

I have been working this with you all along and we knew there was a delay. And I got you tracking. Looks like they sent me the wrong tracking to send to you and as rare as that is , it happens.

I had 2 guys tadalafil land today which means it finally did ship.

I do agree I dont like the delays. But making a post like this, when I have text you sometimes 3-4x a day is not a sign of respect sir.

We are gtg like 99% of the time. Tada and Caber had a major delay and I apologize for that, but did you really need to make a thread and slam us when Im doing all I can to assist, while we are waiting to ship packs. The tada is shipping, the caber still has not landed and we are in CoronaVirus land.

beast405
05-16-2020, 04:24 PM
I know youíve helped me out. I said it had nothing to do with you. Bad business is bad business brother. Maybe it was just a mix up. Iím just posting my experience. Not disrespect toward you.

This is very unfair to me my friend

I have been working this with you all along and we knew there was a delay. And I got you tracking. Looks like they sent me the wrong tracking to send to you and as rare as that is , it happens.

I had 2 guys tadalafil land today which means it finally did ship.

I do agree I dont like the delays. But making a post like this, when I have text you sometimes 3-4x a day is not a sign of respect sir.

We are gtg like 99% of the time. Tada and Caber had a major delay and I apologize for that, but did you really need to make a thread and slam us when Im doing all I can to assist, while we are waiting to ship packs. The tada is shipping, the caber still has not landed and we are in CoronaVirus land.

TripleOvertime
05-16-2020, 04:27 PM
I agree with Wes. He has been helping you the entire time and has never left you in the dark. In general, threads like these should be made if a rep is not or refuses to help and you canít get ahold of anyone, or in worse case scenario to give the forum a heads up IF youíve been waiting for weeks on end. Neither of those pertain to this case.

Also to add. Iím not just saying that to defend a brand I like and have success with. I would say the same thing for any sponsor here, whether I have experience with them or not.

totally unfair to Wes and Recon IMO.

beast405
05-16-2020, 04:38 PM
Itís not unfair to recon. He has been reading my messages and not replying. Iíve been in the game a long time to Brother. It may be unfair to wes and I apologize if it seems that way.

I agree with Wes. He has been helping you the entire time and has never left you in the dark. In general, threads like these should be made if a rep is not or refuses to help and you canít get ahold of anyone, or in worse case scenario to give the forum a heads up IF youíve been waiting for weeks on end. Neither of those pertain to this case.

Also to add. Iím not just saying that to defend a brand I like and have success with. I would say the same thing for any sponsor here, whether I have experience with them or not.

totally unfair to Wes and Recon IMO.

custom
05-16-2020, 04:49 PM
I didnít even want to write this post but enough is enough this is bad business. Placed a order and paid with this company over a week ago. Still havenít received anything. I got a tracking number but the tracking number shows it was delivered to a different state way away from where I am. So I donít know if the tracking number was for someone elseís order or what. Iím wondering whatís going on. I sent recon several messages with no response back. To make matters worse I can see that theyíve read my messages and are still responding back.
I feel ya bro but we all need to keep in mind we are not walking into CVS to make a purchase. If it's been only one week and you haven't got anything yet well it's not the end of the world. If you have someone elses tracking this happens bro. If you think about it and how many sales Recon does well it's bound to happen. Dealing with Wes I can't imagine a better guy you'd want to be working for you to get this resolved and in my opinion he is a perfectionist and is just as worried as you are trying to resolve this problem. So you made this thread which I'm sure helped you relieve some stress but you owe it to Recon and Wes to make a thread when this all gets resolved. I'm sure you will be happy with your order when it arrives and please let us know

beast405
05-16-2020, 05:25 PM
Itís actually been 10 days going on 11 but I know stuff happens brother. This isnít my first rodeo. What really rubbed me wrong was when I hit recon up politely and he read my messages and did not respond. And thatís not cool. But yes if and when this gets resolved I will post about it. Iím a man and I will post my experience good or bad. And anyone who knows me from the boards knows I havenít ever bashed a sponser. But the truth is the truth. If the issue is product being in stock or whatever that product shouldnít be on the website for sale. I didnít mean to disrespect Wes at all he had been nothing but kind to me.

I feel ya bro but we all need to keep in mind we are not walking into CVS to make a purchase. If it's been only one week and you haven't got anything yet well it's not the end of the world. If you have someone elses tracking this happens bro. If you think about it and how many sales Recon does well it's bound to happen. Dealing with Wes I can't imagine a better guy you'd want to be working for you to get this resolved and in my opinion he is a perfectionist and is just as worried as you are trying to resolve this problem. So you made this thread which I'm sure helped you relieve some stress but you owe it to Recon and Wes to make a thread when this all gets resolved. I'm sure you will be happy with your order when it arrives and please let us know

WesleyInman
05-17-2020, 09:25 AM
I'm not mad one bit Beast and I thoroughly respect you still, I just wish you gave me the time to resolve this is all minus making a post. Although I agree 11 days is a long time in this business, I feel that if a Rep or brand is working through a resolution with a member, the brand should have the benefit of a doubt and chance to fix.

RESOLUTION details: ( I PM'd Beast with this info )

Ok this is the situation.

I somehow got yours and another order numbers mixed up. When I emailed Recon I sent them a different order, bc tbh I was working on delayed tadalafil packs. Thats why I said 2 others shipped and they had, only I forgot yours was MT2.

I spoke to them and they said the MT2 had still not arrived and they were sorry for the inconvenience. It may be another week so I referred them to REFUND the customer which they are going to do within 24 hours, should be today even though its the weekend.

I have also set you up previous with "another solid sponsor" so you can feel free to use them and my code. If you want, send me your order # once you order and I will get ahold of them and ask them to expedite.

I do apologize for the order issues there, and please do recall I am only a rep so i strive to do my very best and get things sorted immediately. In this case my hands are tied. Also please advise you got your refund.

Thank you sir
-wesley

WesleyInman
05-17-2020, 09:26 AM
So btw friends the backordered items right now are Caber and Mt2, if you ordered those they are not here yet, but will ship immediately when they land. If you see them on the site, please do not order unless you can wait a week or more.

Thanks again for the patience!