• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time in btwn 2 cycles question

ifmusclesmatter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 38 5'10'' 190 I have been cycling twice a yr for about 8 years. I usually run 12-16 wk of gear. My last cycle was

week 1-16: 600mg/test prop
1-14: 500 eq.
9-16: 80 mg var/ day

I took my last var tablet and injects on May 1. Took 4 weeks off, then decided to start cruising a week ago at 200/wk test prop and will cruise for the next 2-3 weeks.

I have a trip to beach destination Aug 8 so my plan was to do a 6 wk blast before then of

so basically 16 weeks on, 6 off, then 6 on again. After that I plan to take about 4 or 5 months off.

1-6: test prop
1-6: var 100 mg/day
1-6: masteron prop 400/week

my question is: I know it's pretty short break but the main thing im wondering is what should i dose the test at during the 6 week blast?
stay at cruising dose 200? 400? or around 600 like all my other cycles? Also, how dangerous is this considering I was on relatively mild substances and short estered test?

Thanks for all you guys help and recommendations.

Last edited:
I was hoping to hear from some peeps who have experience with this and have done cycles close together without much of a break or stayed on for long durations. I have never done it this way before, but due to the unusual travel circumstances I would like to blast again right before the trip. Thoughts?

are you planning on cruising while your off? since is such a short cycle i would go full dose right off the bat, just make sure you have all your ancillaires and you should be g2g.

Thanks topspeed. Yes ive been cruising at 200/wk since I finished the 16 weeker 4 weeks ago. How safe is it to do 16 weeks, cruise for 6 and then full blast again fir 6 wks? Never done it before that why I was hoping for some feedback from knowledgable minds. Keep in mind the mild gear I was using also

Musclematters, I don't think it would be a problem as long as you have ancillaries like Top mentioned. I've done cycles with short periods and cruised in between them and didn't have any issues, but as we know, everyones different. Also as Top mentioned, I would go full speed too right off the bat because it is a short cycle. Just my opinion. Icon

Just to make sure I didnt confuse anybody: I did 16 week blast, then 6 weeks off, then 6 week blast.

Last edited:
Back