• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tren cycle advice

diemen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was thinkingof running this cycle because I feel it’s great for cutting. I did my researchand NPP sounds great to add to this cycle instead of Tren A which I have takenbefore and got great results but it did make my buddy go bald that shit scaresme since I want my hair and I don't look good bald. I heard and researched thatTren is not for beginners but more for advance users. From my history do youguys see me as a rookie or a regular user to handle Tren again since Ihave been using gear pretty much through my entire 20's now I am 31? It’s somuch work to counter attack the Tren sides with having to take a prolactinblocker, DHT blocker, sleeping problems and so on, and so forth.... But when Itook it I did it for 8wks at 75mgs M-W by itself and I know itwas wrong not to add Test or another compound but I was 21yrs old anddidn't know better and side effects never occurred excepted my joints wouldache so I just took Vicodine which helped. Anyway, I just want to know if thesecycles will do the trick.

Stats:
Height: 5’6
Weight: 190
BF%:10-12
my gear history: Tren Ace, Winstrol pill and injection, Anavar, Test Cyp,Masterone E, Primo pill and injection. I did a cycle when I was 21, 23,26,28,29years old.
Training Regiment: Crossfit and GYM

Cycle 1)

Test Prop at300mgs a wk for 16wks
NPP or Tren A at300mgs a wk for 16wks
Mast Prop at 300mgsa wk for 16wks

Cycle 2)

Test C at 250mgsa wk for 12wks or 16wks
Tren E at 250mgsa wk for 12wks or 16wks
Aroma at 10mg orArimdex at 1mg start 5[SUP]th[/SUP] week at EOD regular dose

Cycle 3)

TestProp at 400mg/week for 10wks
Tren A at 300mg/week for 10wks

Aroma 10mg orArimdex 1mg start 5[SUP]th[/SUP] week at EOD regular dose

PCT: 10 days of HCG 5000IU with 10mgsof Aroma then 50 days of Clomid 50mgs/Nolva 20mgs a day followed up by 2 monthsof DAA and Tongkat Ali Extract or any other over the counter test booster as abridge to continue steady increase of natural test levels so that I can keepmost of my gains.

I guess my realquestion is how can I start out again to use Tren in a safe and effective wayso that I get clean gains with little to no sides. What are your guy’ssuggestions? I do like cycle #3.....

Whichever cycle you decide to run,make sure you have some caber to run with your a.i.
Tren is some bad ass shit...
Imo, cycle two looks good. I'd run it if it were me.

Last edited:
You may be better served running the masteron at a higher dosage for shorter duration.

Everybody is different..I have been running this cycle for 12 wks Test Prop 300 wk
EQ 1000 wk
Tren A 525 wk

No sides except short temper....I do have(AY) caber on hand if needed

Back