• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dishonest Post...

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dishonest post office workers... Lately our mail service in our condo duplex has been going missing or lagging really bad... I have a order a few things through ebay that havent gotten delivered plus my Goodies From MLG... Its funny how all of sudden 4 things that were suppose to show up last week didnt.... But im afraid to call and about the most important package on its whereabouts...?:hmm:

sure someones not swiping your packages?

we have a new postal carrier and everyone on the street is getting each others mail...its no big deal here tho because everyone just swapping stuff..lol

could be not sure yet... Only a few tendants have complained like me... Will see im not sure hopefully i get my stuff...

Post person constantly delivers my neighbors mail to my box. Sometimes its mail from the block over. Pretty sure the carrier is high most of the time.

I had this problem so bad I had to get a private POB, solved and secure-er.

postoffice.jpg

Yikes!

- - - Updated - - -

20000-letters-found-in-missing-mailmans-garage.jpeg

I'm not sure which is worse?!

Dishonest post office workers... Lately our mail service in our condo duplex has been going missing or lagging really bad... I have a order a few things through ebay that havent gotten delivered plus my Goodies From MLG... Its funny how all of sudden 4 things that were suppose to show up last week didnt.... But im afraid to call and about the most important package on its whereabouts...?:hmm:

I just had a similar issue with the post office/mail carrier. I contracted the post office in my area and spoke with the post master about my issue. I got the problem somewhat resolved. I never received my package and had a tracking number to show it was delivered and a specific date and time. Needless to say after about 5 years of her delivering the mail in my neighbor hood, she has been replaced with someone else. After the complaint to the post office NONE of my packages, even the ones that don't require signature are left at my door. They leave a notice and I have to go pick up from post office. Just an fyi the package that showed delivered but I never got was a 35+ bottle order but obviously I didn't get into any details when speaking with the post office.

I just had a similar issue with the post office/mail carrier. I contracted the post office in my area and spoke with the post master about my issue. I got the problem somewhat resolved. I never received my package and had a tracking number to show it was delivered and a specific date and time. Needless to say after about 5 years of her delivering the mail in my neighbor hood, she has been replaced with someone else. After the complaint to the post office NONE of my packages, even the ones that don't require signature are left at my door. They leave a notice and I have to go pick up from post office. Just an fyi the package that showed delivered but I never got was a 35+ bottle order but obviously I didn't get into any details when speaking with the post office.

Likewise man My order wasnt 35 bottles maybe like 6 lol but still thats money... I know there looking into it though (mlg) but I dont wanna hit up my post office for various legal reasons lol...

attachment.php

is exactly why people should also use the tyvek packaging bag inside the packaging box.. boxes get ripped and or torn, crushed.. whatever.. With the double packaging, the inside still stays unseen!!!

Bam tg that looks like a box i got from ebay last year of corse i had a shirt in there and they cut the box wide open on accedent when the package on top is what they cut first lol shit does happen

Yeah luckily ive been pretty lucky in regards to packages too, and I order a fuck ton of em.

Back