• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

True half lives??!!!

Tony1354142

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, check it out. I've been searching the net and I have found sites, not forums, where it states that the half lives are bout half of what we originally thought. Like test prop is 1 or 2 days and test E 4.5 days. I'm posting this to hear yalls thought. I put in my cycle in this pct calculator and it shows ur peak blood levels. I will post the link to this site. It's shows my peak levels of test prop 150mg eod peaking at 300mg !!?? Whaaaa... And test e at 250mg at 500mg weekly peaks at 872 or something like that. I can't believe that. 150mg eod puts it at 1050mg every two weeks but since I guess the half life is so short it won't peak higher? Now I'm not talking about test prop having 83mg of test per 100mg and test e having 73mg per 100mg and all that. Just that the half lives are shorter and shit. Here y'all just take a look and put in some figures and see

http://pct.befit4free.net/index.php

It states the half life of Test e to be about 7 days. Seems to be what I have always read . Test P 2 days , same. I'm not seeing what you are saying .

Which link cuz I read where it states test E 4.5 days and test p 1 day

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370817298.630183.jpg. Like right here. This is from the 2nd link I posted. Navigate through this entire site. It breaks shit down to where it even states different injection spots can effect half life due to how long that particular tissue takes to rout it to the general circulation. The difference is loose and connective muscle tissue and fibers. A d it is substantial like a day or days. I wouldn't bring that up other wise. Check it out, it's really got some interesting information

I am refering to the link in your first post. The PCT calculator. At the bottom is a link for half lives. There it states the half life for cyp and enanthate to be about 7 days. This would be in agreement with all pharmacology books as well as the material that comes with script test e and c. Not sure what this second chart is about. Not trying to be smart either just trying to be accurate.

I looked at the second chart more and I think what they are saying is that the location and amount injected can affect half life as you stated. I can't argue with that but I think it would be best to stay with conventional thinking on the subject as these half-lives were researched thoroughly when these drugs were developed.

I am refering to the link in your first post. The PCT calculator. At the bottom is a link for half lives. There it states the half life for cyp and enanthate to be about 7 days. This would be in agreement with all pharmacology books as well as the material that comes with script test e and c. Not sure what this second chart is about. Not trying to be smart either just trying to be accurate.

Yea idk either but let me lay this on u. My goal here is to match my last cycle of test E 500mg weekly with test P 150mg eod. Now, if u count test p 150mg eod it is 1050mg for two weeks which is equal to 500mg a week of test E...look like this
Test E 500mg weekly is 1000mg for 2 weeks
Test prop @ 150mg eod is 600mg one week and 450 the 2nd for 1050mg for 2 weeks

Now even though these mg equal up to the same, when u use that pct calculator it will show u blood saturation peak levels. So try this...put in test prop 150mg eod and levels will peak at 300 as where test E 250 twice a week will peak somewhere around 872 even thought the amount of mg injected are virtually the same....does this make the test prop a weaker cycle? I can't believe that

I believe in the 4.5 - 5 day half-life figures for test-e. Some recent bloodwork showed my own test levels having a 5.2 day HL while in freefall at the end of a cycle and waiting for PCT. But this was with healthy doses of aromasin and HCG so these would have an additive effect on test levels, therefore artificially boosting the apparent "HL" a bit. So the 5.2 figure is actually higher than the actual test-e HL.

Some places will quote a 7-day HL instead and show graphs to prove it, but this seems to be due to the depot effect of a fresh pin instead of clean, freefalling blood levels with the HPTA shutdown. So the 7-day number is correct in its own way, it just depends on which HL is appropriate for your situation.

Test-c theoretically should have a noticeable delay, an extra day or so (not sure what the precise pharmacology explanation is -- 8 carbons instead of 7 means... 8/7 = 1.14... so 14% longer HL? just amateurish guessing...), but the HL graphs show nothing perceptible. It's essentially the same as test-e.

Back